The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Temps  (Read 780 times)

Offline Snopro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Why work when you can fish?
Temps
« on: Nov 24, 2015, 05:34 PM »
Going to go through some big ups and downs for awhile! 16 here now!
Is it ice time yet???

Offline Snopro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Temps
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24, 2015, 11:33 PM »
May see our first night at zero 12:32 am and it 6 degrees out! ;D
Is it ice time yet???

Offline 44 Degrees North

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 25, 2015, 03:07 AM »
13 here right now should get a little colder come daylight. Momma has the day off wants to go hunting. The plan was to set her up on a scrape line, I may have trouble kicking her out of the truck. It should be in the single numbers where we are going. What are you doing up at 12:30, hip pain?

Offline Snopro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Nov 25, 2015, 05:13 AM »
13 here right now should get a little colder come daylight. Momma has the day off wants to go hunting. The plan was to set her up on a scrape line, I may have trouble kicking her out of the truck. It should be in the single numbers where we are going. What are you doing up at 12:30, hip pain?
Just my nightly routine! Pain is around all the time, Guess I need to try the doctors again. 3 degrees now. May still hit 0!
Is it ice time yet???

Offline saltyshores

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Nov 25, 2015, 07:02 AM »
It is 13 degrees here, and the wind is blowing arctic sea smoke across the surface of Machias Bay for the first time this fall/winter.

Offline jacksmelt71

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Nov 25, 2015, 09:49 AM »
has 4 f this morning at 7. must have hit 0 last night. lots of ice on the ponds but tom . warm temps. wind, then rain fri. gonna mess it up! in the low 30's for highs next week so hopefully it comes back quick!

Offline jacksmelt71

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Nov 25, 2015, 09:56 AM »
Just my nightly routine! Pain is around all the time, Guess I need to try the doctors again. 3 degrees now. May still hit 0!
thought they fixed you up? siatica again? my bro.s in the same boat. he blew out 2 disks in his back hauling out moose. a piece of one is rubbing on his spinal columb. he's been getting cortizone shots but still in a lot of pain. the cold doesn't help. he may need surgery. hope it gets better for you.

Offline 44 Degrees North

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Nov 25, 2015, 04:46 PM »
Team Maine is looking like the Patriots, alot of you guys on the injured list.

Offline Snopro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Nov 25, 2015, 05:26 PM »
thought they fixed you up? siatica again? my bro.s in the same boat. he blew out 2 disks in his back hauling out moose. a piece of one is rubbing on his spinal columb. he's been getting cortizone shots but still in a lot of pain. the cold doesn't help. he may need surgery. hope it gets better for you.
Never really did anything for me, doctor said they seen nothing wrong. Guess its all in my head! ;D
Is it ice time yet???

Offline 44 Degrees North

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Nov 26, 2015, 02:56 AM »
18 here this morning, little warmer.  She got out yesterday morning and sat for an hour and a half. Showing her those pictures from the game camera of an eight pointer last Sunday morning got her all hot and bothered. ;D. I was riding around waiting to pick her up and was checked by the local warden. He said I was an abusive husband. :P Hey, she pulled the door handle to get out. I'll test the pond ice again while she sets again this morning.    Here's the hook, I've got her.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.