The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: The 9TH Team Maine moosehead lake annual expidition updated 3/03/16  (Read 14103 times)

Offline icewoman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
your welcome  I have the house resv for next year. same days and same week as the derby again

Wish you'd get a non smoking cabin  ;)   I'd like to go again!
QUIT WISHIN AND LETS GO FISHIN !!!

Offline Fish Wayniac

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Hi Guys, Any one going to put up any pic's of the trip? I have been following the thread from the start.

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Hi Guys, Any one going to put up any pic's of the trip? I have been following the thread from the start.

their are some on facebook   I will see if I can copy them

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
Had a great time once I got there, didn't get skunked so it completed the trip.  Best part was reconnecting with good friends.  Thank you Dave for setting it up.  And thank you everyone for the help getting me going once I got there.  Great time as usual.  The Dave and Dave show is never a bad one!   Jumbo!
I am a Veteran Not a Terrorist!

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
over sized  Jumbo!  lol  was a great time again to bad the fishing wasn't better  but their is always next year

Offline woodbury pond

• IceShanty Rookie
I had a blast. Thanks guys for showing a newbie the ropes. Got a few togue in the freezer and have been eating cusk curry for the past three days, I'm happy. Plus all those jumbos in the fridge.

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
I had a blast. Thanks guys for showing a newbie the ropes. Got a few togue in the freezer and have been eating cusk curry for the past three days, I'm happy. Plus all those jumbos in the fridge.

Matt don't forget the open water trip 

Offline woodbury pond

• IceShanty Rookie
Oh for sure. Getting settled into the new job now, but should be able to find a weekend soon to come up and join you guys.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.