New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Aqua-vu  (Read 482 times)

Offline Loso015

• Team IceShanty Regular
Aqua-vu
« on: Nov 20, 2015, 07:58 AM »
Anyone have experience with the micro dvr? I am thinking about upgrading to the million pixel camera to see if it makes a difference. Also going to grab the floodlight. Anyone use either of these accessories?  I just picked up the unit used and wish my boats weren't stored. Can't wait to play!

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Aqua-vu
« Reply #1 on: Nov 20, 2015, 08:07 AM »
http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=309081.0;nowap

I cant comment on the differences between the cameras but love mine.. for open water you can add a boober and toss it out ...down view across the surface...add the mount and a a clip on weight for horizontal/angled view . Aqua Vu now has a better fin design you can purchase through them...more sturdy and easier to  change positions of the camera angle
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Loso015

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 20, 2015, 08:18 AM »
I was looking at the new fin also. I do have a camera panner..just not wireless. Those are great ideas!

Offline Loso015

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 23, 2015, 03:14 PM »
No aqua vu users in ny thread. Come on..

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4 on: Nov 23, 2015, 05:40 PM »
 ???
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline dstaples002

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 23, 2015, 06:15 PM »
I have the micro without the dvr. I mean to spend that extra money just to be able to record is a waste in my opinion. Love the camera it works great.  This will be my 2nd season using the micro. 

As far as the fins that came with it, mine came with 4 for all different setups.  I usually keep the plastic one on all the time because you can adjust it to look strait down or horizontal or anywhere it between. It has like 9 notches to set it exactly how you want.

Offline Loso015

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Nov 23, 2015, 06:36 PM »
That's the only fin I have. No wire or anything else. Bought it used so I didn't pay extra. Im really looking to get user input on their upgraded camera and the flood light..

Offline dstaples002

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Nov 23, 2015, 06:51 PM »
well as far as the upgraded camera, what exactly are you looking to get. better picture quality? if so its 100% personal preference on how good of quality you want. and how much money you want to spend.

Offline Loso015

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Nov 23, 2015, 08:50 PM »
Just wondering if the camera upgrade is noticeable thats all.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.