Author Topic: Heated insoles  (Read 583 times)

Offline bigr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Heated insoles
« on: Nov 17, 2015, 08:49 AM »
Are they worth getting? Will the hold up to lots of walking? Where can I find a quality pair in size ten. I'm diabetic and have poor circulation in me feet at times. That and I'm getting soft mentally, been soft for a long time physically.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
Re: Heated insoles
« Reply #2 on: Nov 17, 2015, 09:15 AM »
i use amazon for the reviews and pricing. they may not have the best pricing, but they allow negative reviews unlike most sites.
i was just looking at thermacell boot liners and hand and pocket warmers. they look good to me. i ordered the hand warmers (2 pack) and pocket warmer form them and they ruined my order saying it was marked wrong. they were selling all three pieces for 80$

on youtube there are videos showing the insoles with flir camera so you can see how it works while they tell you how to use them.

i would try them for sure.

http://www.amazon.com/Thermacell-THS01-S-p-ThermaCell-Rechargeable/dp/B0089VUGQA/ref=pd_sim_sbs_328_5?ie=UTF8&dpID=41lkjVhqDhL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1JVZSVV7EVC4QAZNP3YB

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3 on: Nov 17, 2015, 09:25 AM »

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline icehole219

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2015, 12:27 PM »
Well worth the investment in some Cabelas heated socks. Comes with 2 lithium ion batteries I use them hunting and ice fishing.  Amazing

Offline Eye Fish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 21, 2015, 01:06 PM »
I bought the Thermacell heated insoles. They work good and keep my feet warm but I don't use them very often. Even if i take out my boot insole and put in the thermacell, it is still a very snug to tight fit with the thermacell. I wear a pair of Cabela's 2000g boots. I'm shure there are boots out there with more wiggle room that this wouldn't be a issue. My prefered method is taking double foil bubble that you use for the house and cutting that and put it in your boot. Keeps your feet warm!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.