The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: War on terrorists  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Snopro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Why work when you can fish?
War on terrorists
« on: Nov 16, 2015, 05:21 AM »
At least the French president has a set of balls! He is bombing the crap out of them!! Full on war he is raging!
Is it ice time yet???

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
Re: War on terrorists
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2015, 06:41 AM »
At least the French president has a set of balls! He is bombing the crap out of them!! Full on war he is raging!

I’m not a war supporter, in general.  war based on lies brought us to this now.

At this point, I have to agree a large action needs to be taken. Even Sanders and Trump actually seem to agree on this point.

I believe Obama, Putin, NATO, etc. are in the same mind. At the same time. There are a lot of conflicting interests, power structures, alliances, ego and money involved. Plus, a little misunderstanding, accident or intentional shooting down of a major player’s plane by another major player or an accidental missile strike on one of the same, and the pot will explode.

I believe these potentials or similar are what is being struggled with now. I applaud Obama for not throwing the lives of our people into this firestorm up to this point. Many 100s of thousands lives of civilians and troops of all religions and colors, including thousands of US service men and women, were brought to horrifying end by a war started on lies. I do not blame anyone for thinking deeply about sending our people there again. And I certainly appreciate the potential faced if we - I mean all humans -  make any move or escalation that is not fully considered and coordinated with the major powers while being sure there is not some gross misunderstanding going forward and getting beyond out of hand.

Yeah, Daesh, needs to be taken down.
"You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear and that’s kind of the same thing.” 

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2015, 08:44 AM »
funny the french wanted nothing to do when we went in iraq after the (supposed) 911 terrorist attack. now they are all about war.

too many wars, always for the wrong reason and there is never a good reason unless its brought to us.

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 2015, 09:15 AM »
funny the french wanted nothing to do when we went in iraq after the (supposed) 911 terrorist attack. now they are all about war.

too many wars, always for the wrong reason and there is never a good reason unless its brought to us.

They were right then, after the supposed 9/11 attack. They have little choice now. A nice gift for them, aye?

Remember Freedom Fries? "Not long ago, in the run up to George W. Bush's invasion of Iraq, these same right-wing Republicans were screaming epithets at France because the country that today the corporate media remind us is "our oldest ally" tried to stop the war before it began.” http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joseph-a-palermo/freedom-fries-and-the-republican-rights-faux-solidarity-with-france_b_8569858.html?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000212&te=ThinkProgress
"You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear and that’s kind of the same thing.” 

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #4 on: Nov 16, 2015, 09:22 AM »
the pres is on tv talking about it.

i don't watch tv, but thought i might want to see whats going on better. i just heard about the french war last night.

Offline blacktrap

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 16, 2015, 07:40 PM »
"Supposed" 9/11 attack???  Really?  Get a clue.

Offline gunn308

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Nov 16, 2015, 08:44 PM »
"Oats that have already been through the horse are always cheaper than oats that haven't"

Offline 44 Degrees North

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Nov 17, 2015, 02:39 AM »

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #8 on: Nov 17, 2015, 03:57 AM »
"Supposed" 9/11 attack???  Really?  Get a clue.

There are quite a few, uummmm...., anomalies in the official story.

Offline blacktrap

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #9 on: Nov 17, 2015, 05:07 AM »
There are NO anomalies to the official actual events that have not been totally debunked.  No conspiracy, no nothing except 19 RADICAL MUSLIM TERRORISTS bent on killing as many people as they could.  Say it with me, RADICAL MUSLIM TERRORIST, see its not that hard.  They only understand on thing, death.  They dont want to be our friends. 

Offline GasBlaster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Welcomes green fish
« Reply #10 on: Nov 17, 2015, 11:24 AM »
. This guy never stops !!!!

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #11 on: Nov 17, 2015, 11:30 AM »
. This guy never stops !!!!

There are NO anomalies to the official actual events that have not been totally debunked.  No conspiracy, no nothing except 19 RADICAL MUSLIM TERRORISTS bent on killing as many people as they could.  Say it with me, RADICAL MUSLIM TERRORIST, see its not that hard.  They only understand on thing, death.  They dont want to be our friends. 

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/01/18/24-hard-facts-about-911-that-cannot-be-debunked/

"Those that control the present control the past and those that control the past control the future” George Orwell

OK, I’m just waiting for ice, MasterGBlaster.  My ex-wife moved to Europe about the time things started getting warmer around
here. Maybe that’s it.  ;D

Offline blacktrap

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #12 on: Nov 17, 2015, 12:00 PM »
Come on clammy, if you believe that crap my opinion of you is going to go way down.  Half of that has nothing to do with 9/11 and the rest has already been debunked.  The PM study says it all.  If you know anything about science, the conspiracy stuff is nothing more than a good laugh.  It shouldnt have anything to do with your politics, but as usual that seems to make people believe things that are totally nuts.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.