Author Topic: Craig Oyler  (Read 1638 times)

Offline royjulius

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Top 5 Pike:14-5,15-5,15-10,17-0,18-4, 2B cont.
Craig Oyler
« on: Oct 21, 2015, 03:16 PM »
Did you all see Jason Mitchell outdoors last weekend? He was fishing in the Black Hills with our friend Craig Oyler. Craig has come a long way since I met him. (I met him on this forum) Now he's a Clam pro, a Vexilar pro, he already was a Strikemaster pro, and lately he's on tv. There's just no stopping this guy. He's a great friend and an even greater fisherman. Keep it going Oyler! :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Craig Oyler
« Reply #1 on: Oct 21, 2015, 05:08 PM »
Congratulations to your friend Oyler.

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Oct 21, 2015, 07:41 PM »
I always enjoy the time I get to spend with Craig on the ice. Once again Roy, I hope to meet up with you this season too lol! Seems we always have this conversation, don't we?  ;D

Offline anderson_dc

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Oct 22, 2015, 07:10 AM »
Craig is good people, happy to call him a friend and spent some time on the ice too.  He's doing really good things with the Hooked on Hardwater event and your local Big Brothers chapter.

Offline royjulius

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Oct 23, 2015, 01:41 PM »
I always enjoy the time I get to spend with Craig on the ice. Once again Roy, I hope to meet up with you this season too lol! Seems we always have this conversation, don't we?  ;D

We do, but my life is back on track now so we should be able to make it happen. First we need some ice......! Hopefully we're only about 6 weeks out. I didn't start a countdown thread this year because I was having so much fun fall fishing that I didn't care if it ever ended. I literally caught hundreds of crappie and walleye on the prairie. When I lived in the hills I only fished up there, but now I'm right by I-90 so its easiest for me to jump on and head east. :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Offline bababooey

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 04, 2015, 10:12 PM »
Saw the episode. Looks like they hammered the trout in Deerfield. I know Oyler catches a lot of lakers, wonder why they didn't go after them in Pactola. I've came down to talk with him at the Cabelas shows a few times. Seems like a legit guy. Always remembers my name and asks how the fishing is at Orman.

Offline royjulius

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Nov 11, 2015, 03:19 PM »
I saw some clips on his FB page of catching Lake Trout at Pactola with Mitchell. It wasn't on the show tho. Speaking of that, Jason Mitchell has had some really good ice fishing shows the last few weeks. God bless my DVR for picking them up.  :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.