Author Topic: Propilkki II Mobile for Windows phones RELEASED!!  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Mikko_-Procyon-

• IceShanty Rookie
Propilkki II Mobile for Windows phones RELEASED!!
« on: Oct 18, 2015, 11:59 AM »
It is true! You can play Propilkki 2 with your windows phone now! The game is released in Windows app store. The game is full version of Propilkki 2, nothing is limited from PC version, excluding hosting of online matches. You can test the game for free (only practice on one lake available). All features of the full game can be bought without micro-marketing or adverts... the price is 3.99$. The PC version of the game is still totally free. Mobile version required some personal funding, so the price is only to cover those costs. I hope you understand that. But.. this is easily the best fishing game ever released on mobile phones and maybe one of the best available online games on phones!

The link here leads to Finnish page (because I am using Finnish in my computer and phone), I hope you locate easily also the English download page.

https://www.microsoft.com/fi-fi/store/games/pro-pilkki-2-mobile/9nblggh2nt6t

Please spread the word, because if this Windows application receive enough players, we will move forward to create android and iphone applications too... It will take some time, but it is a start!

Offline Mikko_-Procyon-

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Propilkki II Mobile for Windows phones RELEASED!!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2016, 06:39 AM »
Breaking news. Android version of the game is under development and it is proceeding fast.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.