The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: Strike master Lithium Lazer  (Read 699 times)

Offline spikes

• Team IceShanty Addict
Strike master Lithium Lazer
« on: Oct 10, 2015, 07:51 AM »
Emailed in on the recall and strike master will give me a 700 dollar gift card.  I want an electric auger not 700 worth of lures with rapala and I already have a marcum.  I see these are pulled from their lineup.  I really want my money back.   What have othersome done? 

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Strike master Lithium Lazer
« Reply #2 on: Oct 10, 2015, 08:57 AM »
From their website ...they offering a full refund at the retailer you purchased from or $ 700 dollars credit at Rapala .

RECALL NOTICE OF STRIKEMASTER® LITHIUM LAZER™ ICE AUGERS

Rapala has learned that, under certain circumstances, it is possible for the trigger switch on StrikeMaster® Lithium Lazer™ ice augers to fail. In such circumstances, the trigger switch cannot be used to stop the rotation of the drill. To ensure the safety of our customers, and to maintain Rapala’s high standards of quality, Rapala is voluntarily recalling all StrikeMaster® Lithium Lazer™ ice augers.

Customers should stop using their Lithium Lazer™ ice augers immediately. Customers can either return their Lithium Lazer™ ice augers to the retailers from which they purchased their augers for a full refund, or they can contact StrikeMaster Customer Service toll free at 877-572-7278 or [email protected] to obtain instructions on how to return their auger, at no cost to them, to Rapala, in exchange for either a full refund or a $700 credit on www.rapala.com.

We take great pride in the quality and performance of our products, and apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline rjbreese

• IceShanty Rookie
  • fishing fool
Re: Strike master Lithium Lazer
« Reply #3 on: Oct 19, 2015, 10:32 PM »
 I purchased a Strikemaster Lithium Lazer last year and loved it, but as you know they had a recall so I had to send it back, I contacted rapala/strikemaster they gave me the option of either a $700 credit to rapala.com or they would issue me a check refund for $599.99 I opted to do the refund, and after sending it back for free as they issue you a return ship label just take to UPS drop location or arrange pick-up, I had check in like 7-10 days.. I hated to send it back  but now I am looking to go the electric auger route again.....I have enjoyed reading all the posts on clam plate/ Milwaukee drill and thanks to everyone....you all made me make a decision to go with a clam drill plate and a Milwaukee drill so I thought I would return the favor on a super buy that I just purchased today at Bobs Tools in DesMoines, Ia. Milwaukee fuel 18V combo kit #2897-22 this kit comes with the 1/2" hammer drill/driver#2704-20 (1200in.lbs. torque) and the 1/4" hex impact driver #2753-20 comes with (2) 5ah batteries and charger AND they throw in another 4ah battery for free all for $299....til the end of October, hope this gets you all an early Christmas present as it did for me ;D.. now cant wait to get the clam plate and put it into action this season...happy shopping all. sorry bout the long post.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.