The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Black Friday sales  (Read 992 times)

Offline steelheader32

• Team IceShanty Regular
Black Friday sales
« on: Sep 30, 2015, 09:02 AM »
I know it's early yet but where's your favorite place to look for good deals and super sales on Black Friday for ice fishing gear???, whether it's an online sale or an in store deal? Anything perticular that your looking for this year?

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Black Friday sales
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30, 2015, 09:16 AM »
I use all the farm and fleet sites ...mostly look for free shipping . Local stores usually don't have a lot of items in stock by me . Big ticket items at 20 % or more off is my tipping point ...but lots of discounts throughout the year  ie Dicks Sporting goods usually has 20 bucks off $ 100  or more quite often

best thing to do is sign up for the various retailers Emails and place an item in your cart ..they'll send you discount codes ,,,reductions etc ..saves time and scratch
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline OIM

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Sep 30, 2015, 10:57 AM »
Sportsmen's Direct always seems to have some great deals on rods, reels, and jigs. In there store they have some great deals on Ice Shanties also.
www.sportsmensdirect.c om

Offline 3300

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #3 on: Oct 01, 2015, 07:44 AM »
i like to check sponsors first when i need some thing or if impulse shopping. they support this site so you and i can talk about fishing on ice. if they don't have the deals going on, then i shop using search engine. you can run what eever you want/need thru a search engine and see what a sponsor has it for sale that way as well as the others at the same time.
i use disconnect search engine. it keeps your searches private and doesn't follow you around like google and the others.
start page is another good one and duck duck go. every one should switch to one of them, unless they like to be followed from a search engine and targeted.

Offline OIM

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Oct 01, 2015, 09:00 AM »
i like to check sponsors first when i need some thing or if impulse shopping. they support this site so you and i can talk about fishing on ice. if they don't have the deals going on, then i shop using search engine. you can run what eever you want/need thru a search engine and see what a sponsor has it for sale that way as well as the others at the same time.
i use disconnect search engine. it keeps your searches private and doesn't follow you around like google and the others.
start page is another good one and duck duck go. every one should switch to one of them, unless they like to be followed from a search engine and targeted.

I heard SDI tried to become a sponsor on here a few times but the power to be here on ice shanty never wrote back to them. At least thats the rumor I heard.

Offline Muskyrush

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Oct 04, 2015, 02:17 PM »
I think it goes a little deeper than that, when I first joined I would post things about sportsmans direct and my post would disappear a couple hours later.

Offline river rat78

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Oct 04, 2015, 03:40 PM »
I think it goes a little deeper than that, when I first joined I would post things about sportsmans direct and my post would disappear a couple hours later.

Nah you just rub everyone the wrong way Jake. j/k

Offline Firefightertom32

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Oct 06, 2015, 08:00 AM »
https://red-rock-outdoor-gear.myshopify.com/
Usually does a pre-season sale on things like suits and electronics. Have bought both my 3 Marcum's from them with outstanding customer service. (Can't say the same for Marcum)
Keep an eye on their site as the sale usually is in October
Hug a firefighter and feel warm all over.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.