Author Topic: Aqua-Vu Unveils Technology in Temperature and Depth for Micro units  (Read 807 times)

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline holehopper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Me and Dave Genz
Thanks for posting this hardwater.  I really like the concept but I'm struggling a bit with the price.  To get yourself into a 5 inch Aqua Vu, you are talking a minimum of $400 (up to $600 if you want DVR) and then you strap on a $220 depth/therm camera?  I'm not sure I'd be willing to spend over $600/$800 on this set up when I can get a full size camera for half that price. 

I'm not sure if anyone from Aqua Vu monitors this site, but that would be my feedback.  The camera set up is awesome but the price is getting a bit over the top. 
Never Stop Never Stopping

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Agreed ...but the temp option would be kinda useless during hard water season... summertime anglers searching for the right temperature might jump on that  ..but at least its an option the also have a cable deployment system (not on the site yet) but that too is rumored to be $100 . They also redesigned the fin so its less fragile and easier to use up/down/horizontal the cable locks into place on the outside of the fin  ...I wonder if they saw my Mod post from last season  ;D
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Townie

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Depth feature is nice, need to include directional cues for a truly complete UW cam. My DT-60 older unit has such features but is a bear to haul & set up...
Bulls, Jumbos & Slabs Oh My!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.