Author Topic: Is it to early to be thinking about new products for next season?  (Read 1440 times)

Offline mushroom_capd_1

• Team IceShanty Addict
Any rumors on new stuff coming out for new stuff coming out next year?  I undetstand it is pretty early yet for any leaked info on anything, but if ou hear about anything new, please share it here. I heard otter is coming out with new skins for their flipovers and are also have a line of hub style shanties coming out. Again, any  info at all on new lineups/products for any company is appreciated as it keeps my icefishing blood pumping for next season! Thanks!

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Frabill usually has their ice fishing catalog online buy August ..but I am always checking the sites of the manufactures for some deals and discounts .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice

Too early, you too late! LOL

IW

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
I'm always thinking about and looking for new stuff.  It depends on the particular company as to when they release the info on new products but most will do it by early fall so the word gets around on their new stuff to ramp up their sales.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
no never this is 365 day a year duty just don't overlook the older stuff most is better quality

Offline slipperybob

• Team IceShantyholic
  • LX5 or die...maybe extra battery.
It's funny how I be like trying all these new jigs every year and last season I just went back to simple gumball jigs.  Wow they still work just as well.  LOL so I dug up some old round head plain jigs and put the file touch up on them bronze hook points.  Yeah ready for plastics again.
For more information read my MN nice journal

Offline ryan3703

• Team IceShanty Regular
I also heard yesterday that otter was coming out with a new line of shelters.  Excited to see what they have to choose from.  Anyone every used or been in a clam six pack 1660 mag thermal?  thinking about adding it next year, and found a decent price online.

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Nope. Theses were new ice jigs I just bought last week..
Got these on a tinsel tail ice jig yesterday....    ;D ;D

Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice

Nice Fish Raquette. ;D

IW

Offline nicksmurf111

• IceShanty Rookie
I'm interested in new-to-me stuff, but not necessary new products.

Offline wirenut45

• Team IceShanty Addict
i,m trying to resist the urge for new stuff. i have so much ice fishing stuff that hasn,t been used in years, i,m trying to think how to get it into the hands of kids or noobies. don,t want to give it to someone who,ll just yard sale it. any suggestions? wire

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
I don't have  a problem with donating equipment...my buddies kid is more than willing and able to take it off my hands ..plus he is quite the ice fisherman and fishing buddy . I would think that during your ice outings you would run into fellow fisherman that could use a donation ...ice fishing contests aren't a bad place either to lighten your equipment load.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.