The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Season recap, One to remember 👍  (Read 965 times)

Offline BASSQUATCH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gone Fishing 🎣
Season recap, One to remember 👍
« on: Apr 13, 2015, 01:15 PM »
Well the season is officially over and it was one hell of a winter! With the blizzards to the extreme cold temps, howling winds & biggies galore. I had many great days with some great guys! 50% of a great day consists of having great guys to share the day with! With the snow we had I didn't shift ponds much but it didn't matter this season. It will be one of the most memorable seasons for sure! Not only because of the weather extremes, the bass will be just as memorable! Thank you to all that made this one of my best seasons ever! Hope to see you guys over the summer for some biggie extravaganza's. 

Offline Yachtzy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Season recap, One to remember 👍
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13, 2015, 01:36 PM »
  Nice bass there MBM!
  I have a bunch of selfie bass pics I'll try to upload if I can figure out the system. What I noticed with my pics is that it gets to a point where all the fish look the same after a while when all the pictures are grouped up. I just figured out a couple weeks ago that smartphone cameras have delay timer options. If you have a case with a kickstand, or a good lean spot, you can get a picture equal to someone else taking it. Also, my favorite,  the full arm extension with no elbow bend! If it comes out off center a little, you can crop it from there. Quite a few of your have nice big tails too.

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it was easy they would call it catching
« Reply #2 on: Apr 13, 2015, 01:46 PM »
Think I have seen that same fish superimposed in other pictures of yours 😝  Nice job brotha.  I will be getting out more than I had now that the vertigo is gone (knock ✊ on wood 🚪) just wish it hadn't screwed up my ice season.   Can't wait to do some buggin at night. 
It is MY responsibility to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now. Make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day. They might show up if there is enough staff working.

Offline Bigbellybilly

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Bigbellybilly
« Reply #3 on: Apr 13, 2015, 06:21 PM »
Some nice fish Keith it was a pleasure to get to know you and fish a lot with you Nolan and I learned a lot from you thanks
hope we can get together for some open water fishing   
Bigbelly

Offline V Menzone

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Apr 13, 2015, 07:05 PM »
Enjoyed your reports all winter and your die hard fishing though any weather, im a coward and stay home when the weather sucks.   I had a lousy season fish wise but having my son who isn't even 4 log in over 100hrs of ice time with me was priceless.

Offline Shrinkage

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Fish Therefore I Am
« Reply #5 on: Apr 13, 2015, 07:18 PM »
Wow!  Nice bass. Was that i me or ma?
May God bless and keep you always, may your wishes all come true.
May you always do for others and let others do for you.
May you build a ladder to the stars and climb on every rung,
May your hands always be busy, may your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation when the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, may your songs always be sung.
May you stay forever young.

Offline BASSQUATCH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gone Fishing 🎣
« Reply #6 on: Apr 13, 2015, 07:55 PM »
  Nice bass there MBM!
  I have a bunch of selfie bass pics I'll try to upload if I can figure out the system. What I noticed with my pics is that it gets to a point where all the fish look the same after a while when all the pictures are grouped up. I just figured out a couple weeks ago that smartphone cameras have delay timer options. If you have a case with a kickstand, or a good lean spot, you can get a picture equal to someone else taking it. Also, my favorite,  the full arm extension with no elbow bend! If it comes out off center a little, you can crop it from there. Quite a few of your have nice big tails too.
Its tough getting 6+ lb bass in selfies . I definitely need a little stand for my phone. We will have to do some fishing this summer Gary 👍
Wow!  Nice bass. Was that i me or ma?
Thanks! It mass bass 😆
Enjoyed your reports all winter and your die hard fishing though any weather, im a coward and stay home when the weather sucks.   I had a lousy season fish wise but having my son who isn't even 4 log in over 100hrs of ice time with me was priceless.
thanks man, I enjoyed sharing with y'all. That awesome to hear about your son , future angler. I'll admit the weather tested me this season! I just wish I purchased the striker suit in the beginning of the season!
Some nice fish Keith it was a pleasure to get to know you and fish a lot with you Nolan and I learned a lot from you thanks
hope we can get together for some open water fishing   
Thanks Wally, it was always a pleasure to fish with you and Nolan, great young man for sure! I'm sure we will get together at some point. I'll have to show you my summer bass techniques.
Think I have seen that same fish superimposed in other pictures of yours 😝  Nice job brotha.  I will be getting out more than I had now that the vertigo is gone (knock ✊ on wood 🚪) just wish it hadn't screwed up my ice season.   Can't wait to do some buggin at night. 
Good to hear Ed, no tipping over your boat 😆 maybe some 360's though lol. I'm itching to cast the bugs at pond X 🎣

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it was easy they would call it catching
« Reply #7 on: Apr 13, 2015, 09:35 PM »
No tipping over in or outta my boat, I'll leave that up to Jeff.  Oh that reminds me gotta put his seatbelt in the boat.
It is MY responsibility to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now. Make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day. They might show up if there is enough staff working.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.