The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: The Fat lady has sung 👍  (Read 1369 times)

Offline BASSQUATCH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gone Fishing 🎣
The Fat lady has sung 👍
« on: Apr 13, 2015, 11:17 AM »
Well it was a great run this season! April 12th on the ice is always nice! Plainfield didn't put out any Lunkers this year but a few nice bass to be had. Warm and WINDY for sure! Sunday was really warm and the white ice turned to about 5- 6" of slush with 10-11" of clear going fast! Even though the flags weren't popping all day, it was a great weekend with great company and awesome weather. Tommy was posing with his fish Jammies, dicky trying for a base tan 😆 Best bass of the weekend was 3½lbs.

Offline Jschumacher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats walking on water. Life Member NAFC
Re: The Fat lady has sung
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13, 2015, 12:36 PM »
Way to have at it Keith. Mid April ice got to love that.  :thumbsup: Time to break out those grape worms.
Hard water Tight lines Flags up. Doesn't get any better than that

Member of the G.O.D.S

Offline BASSQUATCH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gone Fishing 🎣
Re: The Fat lady has sung
« Reply #2 on: Apr 13, 2015, 01:05 PM »
Way to have at it Keith. Mid April ice got to love that.  :thumbsup: Time to break out those grape worms.
I'll be casting this afternoon and maybe even tossing the jitterbug tonight. Thanks Jeff, hope to see ya over the summer.

Offline big bite

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: The Fat lady has sung 👍
« Reply #3 on: Apr 13, 2015, 10:23 PM »
PRICELESS
"Youth are our future"

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Apr 14, 2015, 09:31 AM »
nice meeting up with you gents. only a pickerel for me. had to leave early. im done. at least I got in my yearly meet up with keith the bassman, and Manitron the troutman.  ;D c ya all next yr.

Offline BASSQUATCH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gone Fishing 🎣
« Reply #5 on: Apr 14, 2015, 10:10 AM »
nice meeting up with you gents. only a pickerel for me. had to leave early. im done. at least I got in my yearly meet up with keith the bassman,  ;D c ya all next yr.
Thanks for coming Kev! Too bad the late season bass bite was slow this year on the mountain.

Offline comeonnow

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Apr 14, 2015, 12:20 PM »
I finished my season at Plainfield on Saturday. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful spot with me. Caught 1 small bass and two perch. I'll look forward to going back all Summer.  Thanks.

Offline BASSQUATCH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gone Fishing 🎣
« Reply #7 on: Apr 14, 2015, 05:39 PM »
I finished my season at Plainfield on Saturday. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful spot with me. Caught 1 small bass and two perch. I'll look forward to going back all Summer.  Thanks.
Good to see you again, really nice in the summer too.

Offline minnow1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Apr 15, 2015, 07:07 PM »
Wow some things should not be posted.  Almost got blinded by that white flash! ;D  Looked like a nice day for the last day.  I was done 1 week prior.

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Apr 20, 2015, 10:12 AM »
nice to meet you Paul. Welcome to the million mile club. good to see there are other guys like me willing to travel to chase last ice. lol next yr make sure you get in touch with me to fish RI

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.