The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Thanks Guys.....  (Read 720 times)

Offline Mike Wagner

• IceShanty Rookie
Thanks Guys.....
« on: Mar 26, 2015, 07:24 AM »
I just wanted to say "Thanks" to all, I`ve enjoyed reading posts all season long and for the help & info I received for smelt fishing (we ended up on Higgins did very well on perch) Have a great summer and I`m looking forward to ice in November next year. Mike

Offline 3300

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
Re: Thanks Guys.....
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2015, 10:22 AM »
Thanks for saying Thanks MIke!

i am enjoying this place too every day.

a family friend moved to higgins lake. his name is george higgins. runs a private plane charter there. he used to own miller and borman in downtown kal and his co-workers bought it and turned it into on target in oshtemo.

Offline smeltbuster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 26, 2015, 06:06 PM »
 Thanks, Mike, also, thanks to everyone  that has made  this place  so  great  @).  I have met, many good friends , that I have met on here. This forum is awesome, when it comes to tips, info, etc.,  its my favorite  place to be , when I'm on the web. Also, 3300, we have got to go fishing ! 
"Yes officer, my chocolate lab did shoot me,with my brothers 12 gauge"!  11-8-87,true story!          "Sorry were late mom,Chris & me just got done with a cow hunt,we each got a big black Angus with our muzzleloaders"!  (the Christmas eve cow hunt w/ my son; 2004 !

Offline SKIFFLAKEJIMMY

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 26, 2015, 07:00 PM »
This forum is certainly educational! Fun too. Ice is going fast, but the sun sure will feel good on these old bones. Ya'll be safe.
Thank you Lord for thinkin bout me. I'm alive and doin fine!!!!!!

Offline 3300

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #4 on: Mar 26, 2015, 09:37 PM »
i would also like to thank every one else who makes this place better. i see we had lots of new members come out of hiding to get involved with our conversations. some of them were strong enough to get them interested enough to register and become family. thanks for all the new members joining us too! it's good to have more and different ideas and views and input and topics!

smeltbuster
just bought a few dozen foam spider fly's and buying a fly tying kit from cabelas too so i can be sure to have my own fly that i like. getting ready for the fly fishing days when it warms up some more. looks like near 60 next thursday. got my new boat tags for another 3 years. never did start my boat last year. went biking instead.
just have to dig out the garage to find my boat i left in there some where.  ::)
any time you want to go. i should be ready for open water too.

i bought lots of trout magnet jigs for this year too and charlie brewers crappie sliders in half lengths. good stuff right there!

Offline FilletofSoul

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • if its brown its down
« Reply #5 on: Mar 26, 2015, 11:27 PM »
got my boat stickers today in the mail, then went and bought my fishing license. I hope we have ice in December, makes life kinda boring when you cant fish. Bought a shanty and another spear this year, would get a power auger, but it seems like sooner or later we'll be back to our mild winters. Michigan winters are about as predictable as our summers. Cant wait to remove some more fish from the ecosystem. Keep your lines in the water.
But don't quote me on that. I have a drinking problem, I keep running out of beer. I've always been a little bit crazy, but its kept me from going insane.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.