Author Topic: Lost/Stolen Jiffy Propane Ice Auger  (Read 1181 times)

Offline PhillyFacks

• IceShanty Rookie
Lost/Stolen Jiffy Propane Ice Auger
« on: Mar 23, 2015, 09:40 AM »
I know this is a long shot but figure it's worth trying.  I was up fishing LW this past weekend (3/20-3/22), and stayed at the Lakeview Resort in Gimli.  We had stopped for coffee at the Husky gas station in Gimli Saturday morning and my 10" Jiffy Propane auger fell off the trailer as we were pulling away.  I noticed it was no longer on the rack off my quad just down the road on our way to Warner Rd, we turned around and were back at the station within 10 minutes.  I spoke with the lady at the hardware store that was directly across from where my auger had fallen off.  She said a lady in the store had saw it fall off and saw a guy driving a blue or black Blazer type SUV with a tire on the back hatch pull over and throw my auger in the back of his SUV.  If anyone happened to see it or knows the guy who grabbed it please let me know.  I bought the auger last year and I'm not looking forward to having to purchase a new one.  I'm hoping the guy who grabbed it does the right thing.  Thanks guys.

Offline adipose

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS
Re: Lost/Stolen Jiffy Propane Ice Auger
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2015, 01:34 PM »
perhaps the husky has a camera that stretches out that far

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.