The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: offically done  (Read 3675 times)

Offline icehippy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: offically done
« Reply #30 on: Mar 31, 2015, 11:25 PM »
stick a fork in it. im finally done for the year. had my last day out today. its been a good year for me. broke four of my pb in musky,lm bass,catfish n pike. yep the musky is goin on the wall. nice chunk of change from the wallet. nice to see everybody again. latest season for me. thanks for all the reports. see you all next year. good luck. later!  :tipup:

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Apr 01, 2015, 10:41 AM »
Mon. was my last day out. I'm sure there is till good ice somewhere, but I'm tired of driving two hours every time I want to ice fish.  Closed it out with a pretty good day, despite it being super windy. Had a 90 acre lake to myself, and the ice was still in good shape. The highlight was making a big move and landing on a school of nice crappie at 4pm. ;D Hope everyone finishes it out safely!

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Apr 02, 2015, 12:49 AM »
Pretty mix of quality Panfish nice ending to a long season. Hope to see your pics next year.

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Apr 02, 2015, 10:18 PM »
Thanks captain, pretty good eating too. ;D Threw back some solid 9" gills, a ten in. perch and some fat Pumpkin seeds as well. Was a sweet ending to the season for me. I'm looking forward to hitting that place with the long rods from my friend boat. ;)

Offline Perchdog

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #34 on: Apr 03, 2015, 03:44 PM »
I'm done,3 months of ice fishing was great but i think open water fishing is definitely easier.We fished Lake Jean on 4/1
and it still has about 15" of ice and 6"of snow up there.Got some nice perch,some BIG bass and too many pickerel.
Anxious too see whats going to happen when they drain it.

Offline Bob S

• Iceshanty Militia
  • IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Apr 04, 2015, 11:28 AM »
Can't wait to try my new vex 18 on the boat .

Offline Crappie_Rod

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • CRAP EYE
« Reply #36 on: Apr 05, 2015, 06:14 PM »
retired every thing today :'( Hoping it melts fast and warms up. our annual crappie trip is only 40 days away!

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #37 on: Apr 06, 2015, 06:38 PM »
I checked the spots I was watching and have to say with great sadness my season is over.   :'(  Hopefully the open water time will fly by and next season will come early and be as long as or longer than this one.    :tipup:

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Apr 09, 2015, 12:39 PM »
It was a great year guys.thanks for all the reports and confitions.see you in 9 months or so.

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #39 on: Apr 18, 2015, 12:35 AM »
The sooner the better.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.