Author Topic: Are you still with us Velcro?  (Read 534 times)

Offline ATrexOnTheIce

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • WOMAN SEEKS LARGEMOUTH BASS
Are you still with us Velcro?
« on: Mar 04, 2015, 01:53 PM »
Hey Velcro, have only seen one post from you this year. you always have good ones. especially Halls pond. Are you still fishin? I did see your video on tea which was awesome. The pineapple sounded great. Ill have to try it. Ive been hitting  Winchester all winter, but seeing we're the only girls on this thing, thought id touch bases. Hope all is well and try to post if you get a chance.

Offline Velcro

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The jigging snowflake
Re: Are you still with us Velcro?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 04, 2015, 02:00 PM »
I'm still here. I didn't get my fishing license until we were halfway through February (Very broke this year) so haven't done as much fishing as I'd like but I managed to ice one trout before the trout lakes closed. Was at Halls last week, caught 2 bullheads and a pickerel. Hope to get there again while there's still ice! Maybe tomorrow.  :tipup:

Offline ATrexOnTheIce

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • WOMAN SEEKS LARGEMOUTH BASS
« Reply #2 on: Mar 04, 2015, 02:26 PM »
sorry to hear that. im sure things will turn around soon. trout is nice, ive never pulled them through the ice yet. ill be at Halls sometime in may for sure. I usually do a two day stay there and hit Mansfield too. good bass in both! im glad your ok and look forward to hearing about your catches. I think you mentioned some time back you switch over to the CT FISH site for summer posts. I do too so maybe ill see you then. The Stripers will be in the river soon!

Offline Velcro

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The jigging snowflake
« Reply #3 on: Mar 04, 2015, 09:45 PM »
Rainbows are the only trout I've caught through the ice, they are fun. A bit of a change from pickerel.

I didn't do much open water fishing last year, seriously only remember going out once. Hopefully I'll do more this year. I'd like to go striper fishing, never been.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.