Author Topic: Conditions around camp perry and crane creek  (Read 848 times)

Offline Paiceman79

• IceShanty Rookie
Conditions around camp perry and crane creek
« on: Mar 03, 2015, 07:38 PM »
coming up this weekend with two quads should there be any difficulty getting around?

Offline leftydeadeye

• IceShanty Rookie
  • "Well Done is Better than Well Said"(Ben Franklin)
Re: Conditions around camp perry and crane creek
« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2015, 07:44 PM »
No, you may have trouble finding a parking spot if you drag things out to long in the morning.  Lots of parking lot hogs, who eat up multiple parking spots. 

Offline Paiceman79

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2015, 07:50 PM »
going to park up at wild wings and go out heard its not to crowded but there is not much snow on lake?

Offline leftydeadeye

• IceShanty Rookie
  • "Well Done is Better than Well Said"(Ben Franklin)
« Reply #3 on: Mar 03, 2015, 08:48 PM »
we got a bunch of snow on Sunday, but with the warmer temps and rain today I am sure it tamed it down if not melted it off. Saturday all was clear, there was snow but it was hard enough to stay on top of. I got stuck once. The snow is pretty deep around any pack up ice so watch out for those spots.  Me and a buddy cut a couple holes and when we looked down the hole we could see another big slab of ice at an angle about two feet below those holes.  It was kind of strange.  We cleaned out the holes not thinking and when we dropped a lure down it wouldnt go down but a couple feet. We looked down the hole and we could see the lure laying on another slab of ice. The ice was flat on the surface. Very odd.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.