The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Little South Pd. - Plymouth  (Read 621 times)

Offline Bollesy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Little South Pd. - Plymouth
« on: Mar 01, 2015, 02:42 PM »
Hello guys. I have been shown some pictures of some nice am allies out of Little South!! The person who showed me these pictures is not an "avid" angler. Does anyone have any information on this pond?? Such as what type of fish are in there?? Any cover?? I tried there late this fall and only hooked up with a small largemouth!! I'm looking for a new water to try since the access to my normal spot is well, inaccessible!! Thank You in advance!

Offline Hookemup

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Little South Pd. - Plymouth
« Reply #1 on: Mar 01, 2015, 05:58 PM »
I have no idea how it fishes during ice season! I fish there during open water season. One of the toughest ponds that I fish! There are smallmouth, largemouth, pickerel, perch and white perch. Pretty much a sandbowl with a max. depth of 25 ft.  Bad days have far outnumbered the good days! :)

Offline boulderdash

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 01, 2015, 07:46 PM »
I have no idea how it fishes during ice season! I fish there during open water season. One of the toughest ponds that I fish! There are smallmouth, largemouth, pickerel, perch and white perch. Pretty much a sandbowl with a max. depth of 25 ft.  Bad days have far outnumbered the good days! :)
totally agree ,the bait swims in a circle and so do the fish there is nothing to hold them in any spot. I will say if you jig any micro perch  put them on a hook.

Offline Hookemup

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 02, 2015, 03:48 AM »
Bingo! Electronics is a must!

Offline basst_

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 04, 2015, 11:00 AM »
i wouldnt waste your time! ive fished it a few times and havent done very well! nothing big! ive been fishing for 22 years. im hardcore! that place gets pounded!

not alot of structure! some submerged weeds and  a tree out by the point. not really any rocks or drop offs!

i honestly dont like that pond!!! id rather spend my day somewhere else!

give it a shot if you want!

PROVE ME WRONG!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.