Author Topic: Monster Pike!  (Read 6630 times)

Offline ryanlookingforperch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Monster Pike!
« Reply #30 on: Feb 28, 2015, 02:29 PM »
Sorry, I can't read your secret speak so it is easy to not understand how, what and whatever your beef is.  This is no big deal....how is go catch a pike a bad term, aren't you a fisherman?   And this is a thread about pike....seems appropriate   ???

Lighten up.  For someone who says you are not child like, I beg to differ.  I'll go catch a pike then  ;)

I'll lighten up and you go Get a life and a less insulting and righteous attitide.

Now go Catch that biggest, widest pike ever! 😏
“The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope”

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Feb 28, 2015, 02:31 PM »
LOL, wow what a loss for the rest of us.  Go catch a large pike  :)

My time without you has been great as well Snap!  😏
“The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope”

Offline SNAPFisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Feb 28, 2015, 03:22 PM »
My time without you has been great as well Snap!  😏

I thought you said you were off this thread.  Shouldn't you be somewhere catching a pike ?    ;D

Offline Shotgun

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Feb 28, 2015, 04:48 PM »
Why is it that the bickering and rest of the crap always seems to start with someone new to the forum?

Must be trying to prove themselves like the new bull put out with the old ones.   ;D

Thought that stuff went away after grade 6 :)

SHOTGUN

Offline Penner

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Mar 03, 2015, 02:31 PM »
SNAP hows the Whitefish hunt'in going this year?

Tough this year.  Last year it seemed effortless.  This year I'm getting schooled.  It's getting better at Pigeon though.  I've hooked and lost a few tanks and one of my buddies got a 5.3 oz white there.  How about you?

Pigeon certainly wasn't like it was for me a 3 years back but there were "promising signs" this winter. Hopefully the summer kills aren't as significant on Pigeon going forward. With the commercial fishing being shut-down that should also help.

Head south my friend, although way smaller Slyvan has been dyn-o-mite all year.

Offline SNAPFisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Mar 04, 2015, 07:18 PM »
Pigeon certainly wasn't like it was for me a 3 years back but there were "promising signs" this winter. Hopefully the summer kills aren't as significant on Pigeon going forward. With the commercial fishing being shut-down that should also help.

Head south my friend, although way smaller Slyvan has been dyn-o-mite all year.

My thoughts on Pigeon too.

Yep, Sylvan is always a world apart  :)
You should try in the fall time if you haven't yet.  I had an over 40 white day there in September.

Caught a nice limit there weekend before last.  We have our big tourney out this this weekend.  Really looking forwards to it.

Have a great end to the season if I don't talk to you.

Cheers!

Offline Ice Wombat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #36 on: Mar 06, 2015, 10:09 AM »
It is Friday guys, cool your jets and go snag a big pike this weekend. They are our there, go get em....

Offline TravIce

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Mar 09, 2015, 03:15 PM »
Why is it that the bickering and rest of the crap always seems to start with someone new to the forum?

Must be trying to prove themselves like the new bull put out with the old ones.   ;D

Thought that stuff went away after grade 6 :)

SHOTGUN

Are you referring to Penner being the new guy to the forum??  If so you might want to take a look at the join dates of everyone on this thread, you and Shackless are the newest guys on here other than Ice Wombat...lol 

Its not always about the post count eh... ;D

Offline Ice Wombat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #38 on: Mar 10, 2015, 02:44 PM »
Yepers, certified noob right here. ha ha

I hope everyone was able to fill their minds with fish rather than banter over the weekend?

I fished a very very slow Sylvan but had an awesome snow fight to kill the time. My buddies kept on setting off my jawjacker with pinpoint accuracy. 

Offline Shotgun

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #39 on: Mar 10, 2015, 04:50 PM »
Are you referring to Penner being the new guy to the forum??  If so you might want to take a look at the join dates of everyone on this thread, you and Shackless are the newest guys on here other than Ice Wombat...lol 

Its not always about the post count eh... ;D

Guess I never noticed that. :o  Not many post just ones that stir things up and have nothing to do with fishing.

Almost like the one you just posted don't ya think?

Till next winter then.

SHOTGUN ;D

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #40 on: Mar 11, 2015, 12:39 PM »
Good fishin' Shotgun!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.