Author Topic: Mashapaug conditions board... am I blind? its entirely possible (ADD)  (Read 739 times)

Offline deerhunterkyle

• Team IceShanty Regular
I looked through a few times didnt see this on the conditions board. I sometimes get complacent looking at spread sheets. Did I do the same thing here? could someone just post the link to the Mash conditions thread on here? I'm looking to hit this up tomorrow for my buddies first ice experience. just wondering if there's some trails in the snow to make the walk out easier.

Thanks.

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
On the R&C board, click the "subject" header over the lake list. The list will then be alphabetized, Mashapaug is there.

Offline deerhunterkyle

• Team IceShanty Regular
Thanks eiderz

Offline deerhunterkyle

• Team IceShanty Regular
Apparently no one has posted since it was listed. Let you all know what I find tomorrow.

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
There have been no reports this season, but there were in years past. Last year there were about a dozen posts to the Mashapaug thread. I moved last years posts to the archives, it shows as a child board of the R&C board. By saving past years reports, over time a record is built. When someone is wondering what dates are typical for first and last ice, and how the lake conditions vary over the course of a season that info is readily available.

Offline deerhunterkyle

• Team IceShanty Regular
My report is up. The important part is that there's tons of snow on top and no snowmobile tracks to make it easier for you to tow your sled out. Dont be like me. Leave the kitchen sink at home... 3/4 mile one way with 80 lbs of stuff for 2 people is over kill for gear and makes for sore achy muscles the next a.m.

Regards

Offline jss111678

• Team IceShanty Maniac
that is tough pulling there Kyle, you get anything good?

Offline deerhunterkyle

• Team IceShanty Regular
Big fall fish nice rainbow and a decent pickeral tons of small crappers 7-9". I know there are a few big guns in there 15"+

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.