Author Topic: Good word for Frabill  (Read 656 times)

Offline OldSchoolHooker

• IceShanty Rookie
Good word for Frabill
« on: Jan 29, 2015, 01:22 PM »
I bought a Frabill "Grey" Suit last year on clearance and was really happy with it until my second trip out with it this year.  The seam at the knee blew out and it ran all the way up to the crotch.  I presumed the worst and thought my $200 ice suit was heading for the trash.  Before giving it the heave ho I decided to take a shot at getting Frabill to help me out.  1 phone call and 1 email later and Frabill is sending me out a new "Black" ice suit since they don't have the "Grey" anymore, all on their dime.  I write this because we usually only hear about a company treating it's customer's poorly, so I wanted to give Frabill and their customer service team a bit of praise for treating me well.

Offline fowl_language

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Good word for Frabill
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2015, 01:23 PM »
Nice! It's always great to hear that a company is actually being responsible for their products!

Offline spud bar

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2015, 01:46 PM »
mission accomplished. Nice shoutout, and you gotta love when a company takes care of the customer.

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2015, 05:14 PM »
I have found similar pleasant experiences with Glen's Outdoors, Lindy and Cabela's.    Cheers for them too.     :clap: :thumbsup: 

Offline bullpine

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2015, 10:58 PM »
I bought a pair of their gloves and they are the best.  Well made and extremely warm.  Love Frabill stuff.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.