The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: The BigWiggle Video, I get to fish with some kids that are huge fans of Me..  (Read 481 times)

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Love IceFishing for SMELT,PERCH,BLUEGILLS,CRAPPIE,
I was on Bomoseen on Saturday , January 24 and i had the Opportunity to meet some real nice people and give away allot of Vexilar products like Baseball Hats , towels , Stickers, etc. The biggest thrill was was meeting Johnny Stone which was this 10 year old kid , who has watched all my videos for 2 day straight. lol  ;D :). This kid was so into fishing, and very interested in what i was doing and how i was doing it. I love to show kids a great time and with a kid like this i know he will remember that day and what i have showed him.

Enjoy the video its a short one.

Thanks
The Bigwiggle
I do all types of fishing; but I am Die hard Ice angler.
I love Ice Fishing the lakes of Rutland County. Recently moved to NY and now will be Ice fishing the Lakes Of New York.

Offline grampieshanty

• Team IceShanty Regular
I was on Bomoseen on Saturday , January 24 and i had the Opportunity to meet some real nice people and give away allot of Vexilar products like Baseball Hats , towels , Stickers, etc. The biggest thrill was was meeting Johnny Stone which was this 10 year old kid , who has watched all my videos for 2 day straight. lol  ;D :). This kid was so into fishing, and very interested in what i was doing and how i was doing it. I love to show kids a great time and with a kid like this i know he will remember that day and what i have showed him.

Enjoy the video its a short one.
Hey wiggle ,wheres my hat?? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks
The Bigwiggle
A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work

Offline got1

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hey guys im gonna take advantage of vt free fish day saturday and drive up from nh to give the smelt a try..i know to go to green dump and so after that what head to the compilation of shantys?any special depths?colors of hali matter? Thanks for any info

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.