The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: little o waterboro  (Read 1158 times)

Offline hardwater crazy

• IceShanty Rookie
little o waterboro
« on: Jan 24, 2015, 09:19 PM »
how has the fishing been just asking going start fishing next wk been away

Offline mt4410

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: little o waterboro
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2015, 06:49 AM »
Well as far as ice conditions, there's full size trucks on it and tons of shacks, fishin is fluid, it comes and goes so what is a great day one day might be a horrible day next

Offline Just4TheBuckOfIt

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2015, 07:06 AM »
how has the fishing been just asking going start fishing next wk been away

It's little ossipee....so slooowww. Myself, JustfortheHalibut and limingtontim have pulled up just a few cusk at night and a small salmon.
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

Offline limington tim

• IceShanty Rookie
  • If you drill it they will come !
« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2015, 07:47 AM »
It's little ossipee....so slooowww. Myself, JustfortheHalibut and limingtontim have pulled up just a few cusk at night and a small salmon.
no really lets just say... that salmon was just a bit bigger then the bait..."smallest salmon I've ever seen caught " some would say.

Offline Just4TheBuckOfIt

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 26, 2015, 08:31 AM »
no really lets just say... that salmon was just a bit bigger then the bait..."smallest salmon I've ever seen caught " some would say.

HAHA! yeah I wasn't there for the breach but I was told it hadn't even started to cut teeth yet  :roflmao:
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

Offline JustForTheHalibut

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 26, 2015, 06:36 PM »
Haha that's funny! Wait a second last I looked a salmon is a salmon and gave me a check on the salmon category for the cold water species. What can you say buckofit and Limington tim? Not much I'm figuring lol anyone else agree? Maybe only 10" but still a salmon right?
you gotta hook em to cook em

Offline Sinnian

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • PM me
« Reply #6 on: Jan 26, 2015, 08:20 PM »
Pretty sure a 10" salmon isn't legal, and thus bait in Lil O for the big rainbows, and the 30" togue they put in there

Offline rhino09

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Jan 30, 2015, 02:31 AM »
was wondering if anybody has plowed the launch yet,, wanted to try for cusk and white perch nut obly have a wheeler and i know were i am i have too mach snow,,

Offline JimmieDean

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Everyone Dies, but Not Everyone Lives! RIP T Ryan
« Reply #8 on: Jan 30, 2015, 11:59 AM »
I borrowed Dads old GMC plow truck yesterday and went for a ride. There are a few paths cleared for the die hard fisherman. 

Offline mt4410

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Jan 30, 2015, 05:51 PM »
Thanks jimmy! If you see a narrow starting spot where someone shoveled, that was me on Wednesday. Be a lot better now that's its plowed out. Thanks again!

Offline cjg

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Feb 01, 2015, 06:20 AM »
Crossed it on the sled today. Plenty of slush every where and big drifts in the narrows. Arrowhead was the same.

Offline Smelt Head 47

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Feb 01, 2015, 08:49 AM »
was wondering if anybody has plowed the launch yet,, wanted to try for cusk and white perch nut obly have a wheeler and i know were i am i have too mach snow,,
me and my buddy fished little o yesterday and we were the first ones to go out since the snow.. Tiring walk snow past your knees but we were rewarded with 10 crappie 5 bass, 1 cusk and one monster brookie.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.