Author Topic: where to find instructions for playing, what keys to use  (Read 1567 times)

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
No much traffic in here. Just dnlded the game(1.0.8) and don't know what keys to use. I went to game site searched forum found nothing.

FRANK SINATRA, The Hangover Survival Guide

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
Re: where to find instructions for playing, what keys to use
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2015, 11:57 PM »

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2015, 12:12 AM »
Tks.

The 3rd post crappieslayer posted a lake called ST.Croix. That is not on the list but I am assuming its translated. I been at so many post tonight I can't remember where I seen it. But I thought I seen the list of lakes translated into English. Do you know where to find that or can I click some buttons to make the list in the game read English

BTW, are these real lake in some other country or are they fantacy lakes
tks again

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #3 on: Jan 24, 2015, 11:57 AM »
Sorry I can't be more helpful than posting the link to the instructions.

I have yet to play it.    ;)2

Offline Loudmouth879

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When you find your passion pursue it like crazy
« Reply #4 on: Jan 30, 2015, 08:49 PM »
I believe they are based on actual lakes in Europe.... It's a fun game and can be addicting.... Played a lot last year just haven't had that much time to get on this year

IceShanty Tournament 1st Place Muskie 2012
ISNY Tournament 2nd Place Crappie 2013, 2n

Offline MHoneywell

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 30, 2015, 10:11 PM »
I would suggest uninstalling program and run exe again.  When the install program first runs it does ask what language you prefer. Also if you hit you tube for some videos, you will be able to see a lot of what goes on.  Most actions are completed by mouseI would try to help you more, but I'm in the hospital with pneumonia, and do not expext to get home before Monday.  Yes really in the hospital, :-)

Milt Honeywell

PS if you don't get it resolved PMme Sunday or Monday And I will update home statas
You May also try one of the mods, Tiny Tim is cool guy
Secure our future / Take someone fishing

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Feb 01, 2015, 07:56 PM »
I would suggest uninstalling program and run exe again.  When the install program first runs it does ask what language you prefer. Also if you hit you tube for some videos, you will be able to see a lot of what goes on.  Most actions are completed by mouseI would try to help you more, but I'm in the hospital with pneumonia, and do not expext to get home before Monday.  Yes really in the hospital, :-)

Milt Honeywell

PS if you don't get it resolved PMme Sunday or Monday And I will update home statas
You May also try one of the mods, Tiny Tim is cool guy

I believe at the beginning or in setup it ask me what language, I checked English. In the game the lake letters are English letters and setting up the game I have english words. I just wondered what the translation of the lakes names was. I found the post here is what it says.

Rautupuro = ArcticCharrBrook
Iso-Ruuhijärvi = Big-PuntLake
Lehmilampi = CowPond
Taivallampi = WanderPond
Saarijärvi = IslandLake
Linlonlahti = LinlosBay ~ Zander Perch
Niemisjärvet = NiemisLakes
Siikakoski = WhitefishRapids
Jormuanlahti = JormuasBay
Särkijärvi = RoachLake

Another questions:
When I setup a player, there is no English language to choose from. There is only 4 to pick from, a women and 3 mens voices. When fishing I sure wish I knew what the other fisherman was saying, its not English.
tks
Charly

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.