Author Topic: Palisades Area Bait - Sucker Meat  (Read 989 times)

Offline CGS3

• IceShanty Rookie
Palisades Area Bait - Sucker Meat
« on: Jan 23, 2015, 06:56 PM »
Maybe I will catch some.... but is there some place near Palisades that normally sells sucker meat?

Offline jaklakmak

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LIVE OUTDOORS!
Re: Palisades Area Bait - Sucker Meat
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2015, 07:00 PM »
Does Bananna's sell it anymore? If you need some I have plenty. I can bring some extra tomorrow. We will be at Big Elk early.

Offline CGS3

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2015, 07:33 PM »
Thank you....last time I checked they did not have any and they didn't sound like they were trying hard to get any.  I will check them again.  None at Stone Drug in Jackson yesterday.

Offline osgoj

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 24, 2015, 11:24 AM »
I know for you guys coming from the East side of the lake this might not help much, but Sportsman's Warehouse in Idaho Falls sells it.

Offline REBELFISHSLAYER

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 24, 2015, 05:00 PM »
STONE DRUGS IN JACKSON WY. HAD A FREEZER FULL YESTERDAY ;D :tipup:

Offline CGS3

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 31, 2015, 09:24 PM »
Thanks guys.  Jak was kind enough to give me a piece and then I was in IF, so Sportsman's stock up.   I guess Stone Drug might be a fairly reliable source, but they were out when I was there a week before you.   Now I need put some to use.

Offline jaklakmak

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LIVE OUTDOORS!
« Reply #6 on: Jan 31, 2015, 09:27 PM »
Did you wet a hook today CG?

Offline CGS3

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Feb 01, 2015, 01:05 PM »
No, somewhat regretfully.  I have a ton of work to do...and did some.  I would have, had I not received my fix Friday.  I was in IF for a meeting and met one of the guys I work with at his "secret spot" on the river.  Luckily, I had some gear with me.  I think we had limits of rainbows in about 10 minutes  and quit fishing in after about 45.  What a wonderful world when you can sneak in such fun fishing on basically a lunch hour.  No fish was very large... but I even quit baiting the hook and they didn't care.  A blue and white naked jig head.  He needs to take some kids out there. 

Jak good to hear you had a good day on Jackson. I have some sucker meat that you are welcome to any time.  Hope to see you out there soon.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.