The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: No Classifieds?!? No way  (Read 503 times)

Offline BFM KCCO

• IceShanty Rookie
No Classifieds?!? No way
« on: Dec 17, 2014, 06:42 PM »
Alright, maybe it's just me but the first thing I looked for when I signed up for these forums was a classified section. I'm assuming there isn't any since I haven't been able to find one....or I'm looking as well as my kids do. Anyways, anyone have a flasher they're looking at getting rid of for the newest and next best thing?

Offline adkRoy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Beware of squirrels playing banjos
Re: No Classifieds?!? No way
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2014, 06:47 PM »
Alright, maybe it's just me but the first thing I looked for when I signed up for these forums was a classified section. I'm assuming there isn't any since I haven't been able to find one....or I'm looking as well as my kids do. Anyways, anyone have a flasher they're looking at getting rid of for the newest and next best thing?

You mean this page?

For Sale
New York State Ranger School Alumni 1994[

Offline BFM KCCO

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 17, 2014, 06:50 PM »
Kind of but it's tough to make transactions with guys in New York :) guys are hesitant to checks in the mail without some sort transaction piece like PayPal. I meant more of a Montana page, maybe the demand isn't high enough. I should have been more specific. My bad.

Offline adkRoy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Beware of squirrels playing banjos
« Reply #3 on: Dec 17, 2014, 06:52 PM »
Kind of but it's tough to make transactions with guys in New York :) guys are hesitant to checks in the mail without some sort transaction piece like PayPal. I meant more of a Montana page, maybe the demand isn't high enough. I should have been more specific. My bad.

The forum policy is everything for sale goes there. Keeps the boards from getting cluttered. You have to be a IceShanty Militia member to post things for sale.  Also its not just NY guys, you got PA guys too.  ;)
New York State Ranger School Alumni 1994[

Offline BFM KCCO

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 17, 2014, 06:53 PM »
Oh ok, thanks for the clarification.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.