Author Topic: Ice Tourneys Near Aberdeen  (Read 642 times)

Offline Hubcity_ice

• IceShanty Rookie
Ice Tourneys Near Aberdeen
« on: Dec 13, 2014, 08:42 AM »
Hello All!  New to the forum, great resource, thanks to all that keep this going. 

I was wondering if anyone knew of any tournaments on the ice near Aberdeen.  I have hit a couple in Minnesota when I lived in Iowa, and they were a lot of fun with the family. 

Thanks and look forward to being a member of the forum.

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
Re: Ice Tourneys Near Aberdeen
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2014, 05:28 PM »
Sure would be nice if you would put your location in your profile. ;) However, since I have an idea you may now be from the hub city, there should be a tourney on Scatterwood Lake in January.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Offline sdatver

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2014, 06:18 PM »

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2014, 09:29 AM »
There is a Tournament Thread at the top of the page where tournaments will be displayed if requested. If you would like to see a tournament added or advertised, have the organizer contact the IceShanty.com Administrator for approval. Thank you.

From Iceshanty.com Website/Forum Policies

Derbies and Tournaments

Derbies and Tournaments are allowed by MyFishFinder.com and Iceshanty.com as long as they have a theme of contributing a 100% charitable donation to a Pro-fishing or Pro-Hunting organization. Other charitable organizations such as a local fire department or ambulance corps for example are allowed as well. If there is any question if a organization qualifies as a charitable organization please contact the Admin or a State Moderator for which the event will be held. In accordance with the general principle of Iceshanty.com and Myfishfinder.com no member is required to participate or pay a monetary amount to enter a contest. No person hosting or participating in a event shall have any form or variation of the event to be for business advertisement unless otherwise they are a paid sponsor of Iceshanty.com and Myfishfinder.com or unless they have the express consent of the Admin of these sites. No person hosting in or participating in a event shall hold a for profit event monetarily or otherwise a product of that may be monetary.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.