Author Topic: Ice Fishing Seminars: Lake Trout  (Read 577 times)

Offline Bigassbassman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • New home, MA-->CO
Ice Fishing Seminars: Lake Trout
« on: Dec 10, 2014, 12:32 PM »
This weekend at the Lone Tree Cabela's, both Sat and Sun, 1:00pm and 3:00pm, with Bernie Keefe.
I think I'll give it a shot Sunday -- I have a LOT to learn, for sure.  Anyone else going?
Flags up, gentlemen!!!

Offline SLAYERFISH

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Ice Fishing Seminars: Lake Trout
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2014, 01:36 PM »
Fishing friday and saturday. Gotta hang with the other half sunday! ;D
Love Me or Hate Me-
All Metal all the Time!

Offline COlipripper

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2014, 01:58 PM »
Sounds like a good time but I'm also trying to use my Saturday to get out and fish early.

Slayer-Do you have people going with you? Would you mind some company? Blaze some leafs too? ha!
Selective harvest works!

Offline Bigassbassman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • New home, MA-->CO
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2014, 04:46 PM »
It was a great seminar today by Bernie.  Let me say, Bernie seems like a great guy.  He took times to answer questions and gave great "insider" tips and tricks that he uses out on the ice.  It was a "beginner" seminar for lake trout, which is good for me.  Bernie took the time to go over gear and tackle and even spent time in the fishing department after the seminar to personally show my what to buy.  Topics included reading lake topography to find trophy lakers and also eaters, rigging tips, jigging tips, and general strategies.  It was a great seminar given by a great fisherman. Hope I have a chance to meet up with Bernie again or fish with him in the future.
Flags up, gentlemen!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.