Author Topic: Keeping your feet warmer suggestion!  (Read 1014 times)

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
Keeping your feet warmer suggestion!
« on: Nov 29, 2014, 01:11 PM »
If you are like me whose feet start getting cold 10 second's after I step on the ice, then this idea is made to order for you! Take some Reflectix and trace the outline's of both of your feet on it and then cut them out with a scissors. If your boot's came with a removable insole, take them out and install the Reflectix one's first. Then re-install your removable insole's. You might be surprised to find out how much warmer your feet will feel! ;DDIRTBALL2 ;)2
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Offline CharlieBrn

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Keeping your feet warmer suggestion!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 30, 2014, 11:44 AM »
So, you did this?  And it worked?   LOL.......where in the world would you ever find reflectix way up there in Warroad!  Just bustin your chops Amigo.  Great idea!  Will need to recall that idea if my feet ever get cold.  Have a great Thanksgiving!

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2014, 08:41 PM »
Yeah Charlie,  ol' man better keep his feet warm while fishing.  his hands are probably cold too, wrenching them constantly in hopes the vikes win with touchdown teddy!  Anyways, good on you Old phart for inventing a redneck solution to cold feet.  I'll give it a try with some aluminum foil in my hat too this weekend! ;D
TEAM ALASKA

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 03, 2014, 12:22 PM »
In your case Barleydog, just light your shoe on fire! :woot: Like the non compos mentis that tried to do that on an airplane! :nono: :roflmao:DIRTBALL2 ;)2
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.