Author Topic: Scheels Black Friday??  (Read 1791 times)

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
Scheels Black Friday??
« on: Nov 24, 2014, 10:14 PM »
Has anyone seen a black friday ad for scheels yet? I've looked for one for this year and can't find it?
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline jthod

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Scheels Black Friday??
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2014, 09:23 AM »
Don't they usually come out Thursday?

I'm on the look-out for a hard case, and a Striker Ice suit if anyone sees a deal.

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Nov 25, 2014, 09:25 AM »
Well usually they release them ahead of time so that people can make plans on the stores they want to visit. There's a ton on fliers on the Internet right now.
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline Fish-icer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Nov 25, 2014, 10:10 AM »
I bet if you call up to the store then would let you know.  I dont think any of the guys that work there frequent this site much but you are right, it should be out by now.  Maybe in paper this week.

Offline divs

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Nov 25, 2014, 10:21 AM »
Someone asked the same question on their facebook page.  The below was there response.

"Check your local newspaper on Thursday morning for the print! Otherwise, you can find it Thursday morning online at Scheels.com and in the new "Retale" app!"

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Nov 25, 2014, 10:23 AM »
Someone asked the same question on their facebook page.  The below was there response.

"Check your local newspaper on Thursday morning for the print! Otherwise, you can find it Thursday morning online at Scheels.com and in the new "Retale" app!"
I wonder why they don't have it out earlier. ..I know last year they had it out early. ... might cost them some business.
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Nov 29, 2014, 01:52 AM »
Anyone end up going?? They had their ad listed on Thursday but it wasn't very impressive so I didn't feel like wasting my time going there.
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline catfish18

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Nov 29, 2014, 02:06 PM »
Anyone end up going?? They had their ad listed on Thursday but it wasn't very impressive so I didn't feel like wasting my time going there.
I went and was very unimpressed with their deals. Eskimo Auger was decently cheaper, had some deals on bows and normal fishing reels which were very insignificant to their normal price. Nothing for us ice fishers other than the eskimo auger and 600 dollar Vex's being 10 dollars off.
The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad.

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Nov 29, 2014, 02:09 PM »
Yeah I saw their vexs in the add and started laughing... black Friday sale please lol
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline Cotacatchers

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • No Bad Day on Ice
« Reply #9 on: Nov 29, 2014, 07:26 PM »
Bought a new vex 28 and propane jiffy two weeks ago and got better deal than the black fri. Sale.     Couldn't get me to fight the crowd for anything.   

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.