Author Topic: Question for the northern guys...  (Read 1048 times)

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Question for the northern guys...
« on: Nov 16, 2014, 03:56 PM »
Does LL Cote in Errol carry any ice fishing stuff that's worth checking out? I'll be passing buy at the end of the week and want to know if I should figure an extra half hour into my drive if it's worth stopping. Thanks
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline whitewing

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Question for the northern guys...
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2014, 04:06 PM »
Doesn't matter what you'r after - one always stops at Cote's. So much stuff for every thing - so little time, so little money. Hit the diner across the street - good eats!!

Offline Coffin Dodger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2014, 08:48 PM »
Doesn't matter what you'r after - one always stops at Cote's.
Uh huh, and half an hour wouldn't be enough time for me..  ;)

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 2014, 09:55 PM »
I spent 9 weekends on Umbagog from August to October this year (and still only fished half the lake lol) so I stopped a couple times and looked around while getting supplies but never asked if they stocked ice gear. I'm not much of a shopper so If I go it's for something specific.
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2014, 04:36 PM »
Yeah, it's a good store for gear period. Got a great pair of gloves there a few years ago. I'm usually all pumped up to be in the North Country that by the time I get there it's just a final beer stop and scoot to camp, but if you got some benjis in your pocket to spare, it's worth a good long, look.
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.