The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: SnoBear  (Read 1171 times)

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Professional Ice Guide, Tournament Angler, TV Host
SnoBear
« on: Nov 12, 2014, 02:54 PM »
There are now videos posted at www.snobearownersgroup .com  The original www.snobearusa.com website is under construction.
Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro-Staff HT ENTERPRISES, Pro Staff POLAR FIRE, Pro Staff VEXILAR, Pro Staff OTTER OUTDOORS, Pro Staff PK LURES, Pro Staff DEEP FREEZE, Pro Staff Bunker Up Fishin
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS
New England's Only Authorized Representative for SnoBear Vehicles!

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: SnoBear
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2014, 05:26 PM »
Absolutely.  Actually one of the best parts about the Snobear is that it displaces LESS than one pound if pressure per square inch.  You can take them on less ice than a car truck or even many atv's. Also in a WORST CASE SCENARIO, even if it broke through, the whole rig floats so you can be towed up into the ice again or back to shore without the risk of sinking!

On top if that we get a solid 90-100 days of ice fishing here in the berks.  I get more time on the hard water than I do on the soft water!
Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro-Staff HT ENTERPRISES, Pro Staff POLAR FIRE, Pro Staff VEXILAR, Pro Staff OTTER OUTDOORS, Pro Staff PK LURES, Pro Staff DEEP FREEZE, Pro Staff Bunker Up Fishin
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS

Offline vtshantyman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • grab your rod and get jiggy with it
« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 2014, 07:09 PM »
Those are awesome rigs altho i am yet tosee one in person i have seen a few videos and would love to see one in action

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 2014, 10:00 PM »
I'd love to have one of them, they look like a lot of fun.  What's the starting price for one of them?

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #4 on: Nov 16, 2014, 10:02 PM »
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Nov 16, 2014, 10:17 PM »
We better start buying the Power Ball tickets.   ;D

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Nov 17, 2014, 06:37 AM »
49G's will get us into one, Chris!!!   :woot:

http://www.carsforsale.com/used-cars-for-sale/2014-snobear-tl-jamestown-nd-229499084

Plenty of people spend a lot more on a boat and never bat an eyelash. That boat gets used a dozen times a year, maybe 2 dozen if they are lucky.
Personally, I spend a lot more time on the ice than I do the open water so I would rather put my investment into something that not only adds to my winter comfort, but also safety.
One of the best parts about a snob ear that most people don't take into account is that the whole rig floats! in a WORST case scenario if you ever did break through the ice, you aren't going to sink, lose your rig, and potentially die...there is an escape hatch on the roof and all you have to do is call for a tow.
Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.