The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: December 12th-14th Dick's Sporting Goods Burlington, VT  (Read 2684 times)

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Professional Ice Guide, Tournament Angler, TV Host
Hello VT IceShantians.

I will be representing HT Enterprises at the upcoming Winter Ice Fishing event at the Burlington (Williston) Dick's Sporting Goods from December 12th through the 14th.

I will have Samples, Demos, and other great goodies For HT Enterprises! Of Course, Dick's will also have tons of in-store specials as well.

I will also have a Demo of the 2015 SnoBear TL Package on display as well!

See You There!

Paul
Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro-Staff HT ENTERPRISES, Pro Staff POLAR FIRE, Pro Staff VEXILAR, Pro Staff OTTER OUTDOORS, Pro Staff PK LURES, Pro Staff DEEP FREEZE, Pro Staff Bunker Up Fishin
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS
New England's Only Authorized Representative for SnoBear Vehicles!

Offline VTWoodchuck

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: December 12th-14th Dick's Sporting Goods Burlington, VT
« Reply #1 on: Nov 01, 2014, 07:27 PM »
Will you be bringing and setting up a POLAR FIRE XTREME TX 4-MAN hub shelter?  I'd really like to see one set up.  Also what are the open floor measurements and also the closed and packed measurements in the carry bag?   Thanks
“Anyone can be a fisherman in May.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Nov 04, 2014, 04:55 PM »
I put in a request for you.  Doesn't look like this Dick's stocks it so I need to get permission to bring it.  I'll do my best for you
Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro-Staff HT ENTERPRISES, Pro Staff POLAR FIRE, Pro Staff VEXILAR, Pro Staff OTTER OUTDOORS, Pro Staff PK LURES, Pro Staff DEEP FREEZE, Pro Staff Bunker Up Fishin
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS

Offline VTWoodchuck

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 04, 2014, 05:25 PM »
I put in a request for you.  Doesn't look like this Dick's stocks it so I need to get permission to bring it.  I'll do my best for you

What are the open floor measurements and also the closed and packed measurements in the carry bag? The HT website has almost no information on it other than the name and a picture.  Not very good use of a good marketing tool.
― Ernest Hemingway

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Nov 06, 2014, 09:16 AM »
Set up dimensions are 108"X108" with a fishable area 90"X87"  The Shelter is made of the Polar Fire Insulated TX material which is amazing, Last year I switched all my guides over to the Polar Fire Arctikon suits from Frabill suits and everyone loved them at least twice as much! The Hubs are reinforced and all of the poles are 11mm (almost 1/2inch) rods which is thicker than most on the market.

I do not have a dimension of the bag, but the weight is 38.5 pounds. I'll do my best to get one up there, even if I can't demo inside for you, maybe I can show you outside the building. Also as soon as I know the pack dimensions I'll let you know.
Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS

Offline VTWoodchuck

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 06, 2014, 02:28 PM »
You could0 bring the 2/3 man shelter as an example to show instead of the big one that would be OK as it is built the same.  To be honest I'll probably have already bought a shelter by mid December but I would like to check out the Polar Fire hubs.
― Ernest Hemingway

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Nov 06, 2014, 03:52 PM »
You could0 bring the 2/3 man shelter as an example to show instead of the big one that would be OK as it is built the same.  To be honest I'll probably have already bought a shelter by mid December but I would like to check out the Polar Fire hubs.
I've got one coming up to the show!
Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7 on: Nov 16, 2014, 10:19 PM »
Do you know if something like this is going to happen at other stores and other states?

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Nov 17, 2014, 06:39 AM »
I know HT Pro Staffer Jeff Kelm did a show this past week in Minnetonka. At the moment my only scheduled appearances are going to be at the Williston Dick's and the Harriman Derby, However this is just the beginning f the season and more places will definitely be added.
Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS

Offline bomo fisher

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice team power stick , maki plastic , T7customrods prostaff
« Reply #9 on: Nov 17, 2014, 12:52 PM »
Tafts ta , what series do you fish , you out to try the champlain valley Hardwater tournament series here in vt

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Nov 17, 2014, 01:16 PM »
Tafts ta , what series do you fish , you out to try the champlain valley Hardwater tournament series here in vt
I rarely get a chance to fish in ice tournaments anymore since I'm on the ice 5-6 days a week with he guide service. I usually pick a tournament or two and take a weekend off or so. I used to go to the Harriman derby but haven't been in years. This year I think ill head out to Winni for the Merideth Rotary derby.

I actually posted on here a while back about the Harriman hoping somebody might know when this years was scheduled for but no replies.
Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS

Offline tackleman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Nov 20, 2014, 05:16 PM »
I heard they are offering a free jet sled with any Shappell shelter flip or pop up.  Buy two get one free on PK lures, Seaguar, western filament ice line and a free ice spud with the purchase of five heritage traps and so much more.

Offline pikeaddict

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #12 on: Nov 21, 2014, 06:40 AM »
I will swing by on Friday.  Buy two get one free on PKs sounds good to me.  Needing 1/8oz Spoons and Flutterfish.

Offline poupster2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #13 on: Nov 23, 2014, 03:10 AM »
Thank you Paul for comming up!
Will certainly be there on one of those days!

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14 on: Nov 25, 2014, 11:39 AM »
Set up dimensions are 108"X108" with a fishable area 90"X87"  The Shelter is made of the Polar Fire Insulated TX material which is amazing, Last year I switched all my guides over to the Polar Fire Arctikon suits from Frabill suits and everyone loved them at least twice as much! The Hubs are reinforced and all of the poles are 11mm (almost 1/2inch) rods which is thicker than most on the market.

I do not have a dimension of the bag, but the weight is 38.5 pounds. I'll do my best to get one up there, even if I can't demo inside for you, maybe I can show you outside the building. Also as soon as I know the pack dimensions I'll let you know.

Yes they did Paul.  That suit kept me warm all season!

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #15 on: Dec 03, 2014, 12:40 PM »
Will you be bringing and setting up a POLAR FIRE XTREME TX 4-MAN hub shelter?  I'd really like to see one set up.  Also what are the open floor measurements and also the closed and packed measurements in the carry bag?   Thanks

WoodChuck...
I have just been cleared to not only display the New Polar Fire shelter, But I will have some to sell. I invite all to compare these shelters to any on display at the show, You will not find a finer shelter for the money. The new Polar Fire line of Merchandise can honestly compete with anything on then market for quality, and very little can touch it for price!
Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS

Offline tafts ta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #16 on: Dec 06, 2014, 10:08 AM »

What are the open floor measurements and also the closed and packed measurements in the carry bag? The HT website has almost no information on it other than the name and a picture.  Not very good use of a good marketing tool.

I will actually have four of these available on display and for sale now at the show. If you have not purchased a shelter already, or if anyone else is in the market for a hub style shelter, I assure you this is one of the best shelters on the market!

Host of TV's Guiding Ice
Pro Staff JAW JACKERS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.