Author Topic: New Gear Hitting Stores!  (Read 1445 times)

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
New Gear Hitting Stores!
« on: Oct 15, 2014, 09:38 AM »
The Scheels in Lincoln started getting their gear out for the season but they don't have much for new gear right now. They have places marked where the new gear will go but not much for new items yet. They do have some of their new augers out like the battery operated strikemaster. I think they have a couple of the new no. 8 combos as well. They didn't have the tickle sticks yet or the black ops but I think they will be coming. Not sure about Cabelas in La Vista but I will probably be going to check that out within a week or two!!

What new gear are you guys looking forward to for fishing around here? I'm not sure how I feel about the tickle stick that's been super hyped up. I bought a black ops and it looks and feels like it will be a great combo. Beaver dam also has a rod with a built in titanium spring bobber that they are selling...was thinking about getting one of those! New tackle is out, there's a lot of new guys making tungsten jigs this year, what is everyone buying!? I think we're going to be fishing by thanksgiving in some places!!
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline BojiHawk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I just don't have a healthy fear of...anything.
Re: New Gear Hitting Stores!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 16, 2014, 05:51 AM »
The Scheels in Sioux City has their gear out as well.   AND...they have an AWESOME new rep. in fishing and guns.  This guy knows his stuff.  From Red Lake Ontario to the SD Glacial system....open water, hard water, upland game, mountain biking, deer hunting...I mean....  He's like a walking Google Outdoor site.  Probably as handsome as is he handy :-)  If he's not on the lakes...he's in the store listening for the most recent info on the hot bites.   :thumbsup: :clap: :roflmao:

Be sure and send me a PM if you are loading up for the 2014/15 season.  I'm sure I can get you his hours and make sure he gives you the info and gear that will put you on the fish fast ;-)
STRIKELITE 4-STROKE, POLARIS 800 X2, OTTER OUTDOORS, FL-12, FORD F-150, ST. CROIX, HERITAGE LAKER AND FRABILL THERMAL TIPUPS, STRIKEMASTER BIBS AND PARKA, MR BUDDY, LOWRANCE H2O, AQUA VIEW XL, MARCUM PANNING TRIPOD, AND FATTIES.

Offline spikes

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Oct 16, 2014, 06:32 PM »
Not being able to get to scheels very often I like their selection but why can't they have a good online inventory?  I would assume a lot of people order online.   

Offline GrabLifeByTheGills

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2014, 07:45 PM »
Cabelas in LaVista has the black ops combos

Offline FishMaster5000

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Oct 19, 2014, 10:00 PM »
Rapid City Scheels should have everything out by next weekend.  I did a lot of shopping at Reedssports.com last year with great success.  Great customer service plus free Shipping and no tax.

Offline GrabLifeByTheGills

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Oct 23, 2014, 04:49 PM »
Just got the 13 fishin tickle sticks in at cabelas in lavista

Offline swoab47

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Oct 24, 2014, 12:47 PM »
Do any of the stores have one of the new Clam Scout XLTC shacks?  I would like to see the new "mesh" seat and tub design. ;D

Offline Cotacatchers

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • No Bad Day on Ice
« Reply #7 on: Oct 24, 2014, 07:20 PM »
Scheels   Omaha does

Offline swoab47

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Oct 25, 2014, 07:31 AM »
Scheels   Omaha does

Thanks

Kearney Cabela's had some stuff out last weekend.  Most notably was the new Clam Kenai Pro, and two other new Clam flip overs.  Didn't spend much time there.

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Nov 04, 2014, 02:13 PM »
I was told that the Scheel's in Omaha has a TON of stuff this year. Some guys from around me said they went to Cabela's and Scheels and Scheels wins hands down on all of the ice inventory that they have. Might go check it out before ice gets here!
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline jthod

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Nov 04, 2014, 02:31 PM »
Bass Pro's selection was a disappointment.

Offline BBQMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Wishin I Was Fishin
« Reply #11 on: Nov 04, 2014, 05:41 PM »
scheel's will be worth the drive they have a ton of stuff.
My Daddy always said keep it simple stupid. Words to live by

Offline DesertRed

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #12 on: Nov 04, 2014, 07:25 PM »
For the guys who are heading to the show in Sioux Falls this weekend you will have to check out the scheels and dakota angler and report what their inventory is like. I was at scheels in sioux city and was impressed with what they had...

Offline grizzlyhackle

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #13 on: Nov 04, 2014, 07:31 PM »
For the guys who are heading to the show in Sioux Falls this weekend you will have to check out the scheels and dakota angler and report what their inventory is like. I was at scheels in sioux city and was impressed with what they had...

If you are stopping into the Sioux City store make sure to get in touch with Bojihawk, the dude knows his stuff

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.