Author Topic: SENY get together CT members invite  (Read 506 times)

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
SENY get together CT members invite
« on: Oct 12, 2014, 08:35 AM »
This years SENY gathering will be held at the Gander Mtn ,100 N Galleria Dr, Middletown, NY 10941 · (845) 692-5600 .on November 8th 2014...the hours for the gathering will be 1pm till 5pm (til 6 pm if need be)

I am encouraging members to bring a show and tell item and/or a topic for discussion ...share your experiences ,wisdom and tried and true techniques with your fellow members 

Hope you all can make it .

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=292918.msg3062944;topicseen#new

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: SENY get together CT members invite
« Reply #1 on: Oct 25, 2014, 08:52 AM »
Only two weeks away.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2014, 06:04 AM »
DUE TO A SCHEDULING ERROR BY GANDER MTN I HAVE TO CHANGE THE DATE AND TIME
OF THE SENY PRE SEASON ICE GATEHERING THE NEW DATE AND TIME IS NOVEMBER 9th at 10 AM .
I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCOVEINENCE THIS WILL CAUSE ANY ICE SHANTY MEMBERS AND GUESTS .

Offline egriffin70

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ed
« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2014, 07:36 AM »
Thanks for the update!   FYI, I was at Middletown Gander on Sunday and they had a bunch of ice gear out already, lots of shanty models set up. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.