New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Sandy pond 2 man perch derby  (Read 108035 times)

Offline hardwater61

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Rock Doc on MFF
Re: Sandy pond 2 man perch derby
« Reply #1200 on: Feb 12, 2015, 05:50 PM »
Wayne, whoa there. Don't I get any street cred for the unwarrented abbreviation of the word accept? :afro: :afro: :afro:
:afro: :afro:JBog Brotha, you get ALL the credit for both your unembellished and sesquipedellian vocabulary!!! However, it surprises me that I must  correct you on your abbreviated word...as you meant except...not accept.  Word, Bro!  :afro: :afro:
Wayne W.

Offline drowndin dots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Kings of the pond
« Reply #1201 on: Feb 12, 2015, 05:53 PM »

Hmmmm

Offline TommyBoy1971

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Former usmc, former us army airborne, current DOD
« Reply #1202 on: Feb 12, 2015, 05:55 PM »
:afro: :afro:JBog Brotha, you get ALL the credit for both your unembellished and sesquipedellian vocabulary!!! However, it surprises me that I must  correct you on your abbreviated word...as you meant except...not accept.  Word, Bro!  :afro: :afro:

Uh oh, a spell checker!  Lol!  Thats an acronym for lots of love!  Jiimbo tried calling you today bud.  And by the way cribbage is an excellent game!  But no one knows how to play it anymore... That or ucker ( not sure about the spelling, go easy on me hardwater).  ;D
You can get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up a bull's a$$, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it??

Offline hardwater61

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Rock Doc on MFF
« Reply #1203 on: Feb 12, 2015, 06:22 PM »
Uh oh, a spell checker!  Lol!  Thats an acronym for lots of love!  Jiimbo tried calling you today bud.  And by the way cribbage is an excellent game!  But no one knows how to play it anymore... That or ucker ( not sure about the spelling, go easy on me hardwater).  ;D
:afro: :afro:What's you talkin bout, Willis!?? :afro: :afro:
 :roflmao: :roflmao:
Wayne W.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.