The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Tackle Truck Rolls again!  (Read 994 times)

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
Tackle Truck Rolls again!
« on: Oct 03, 2014, 10:23 PM »
Part of what we do at A Able Fishing, Perch Assault and Ice Duels is offer the Tackle Truck. Helps pay the bills, including sponsoring this site, and gets YOU, the Montana Ice Angler, first crack at the hottest ice fishing gear of the year!

We will be in Great Falls and Helena next weekend, Billings the weekend after that and Williston the first weekend in November.  If you came out last year, we hope to see you again, if not, well, we look forward to seeing you this time around!

More info here http://aablefishing.com/2014/10/03/tackle-truck-rolls-again/ or check out the Perch Assault Facebook page.

Mike

If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline Exeter

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Tackle Truck Rolls again!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 13, 2014, 04:26 AM »
thanks for coming to Williston really enjoyed your selection from last year. 
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - - - Benjamin Franklin

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Oct 13, 2014, 05:26 AM »
you got a web site? mail order?

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #3 on: Oct 13, 2014, 05:51 AM »
no web site...no mail order...just doing something no-one else is doing, bringing the top stuff to our friends around the state who may have some retail challenges...and it is working...there are now two stores in Great Falls who are rocking the ice fishing segment pretty good, so mission accomplished there.  When retailers step it up and start stocking the goods, we can go on and do something else ;D

and thanks Exeter...see you soon!
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline Houdy66

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Keep Calm and Fish On!!!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 13, 2014, 10:20 PM »
It was great to see you again an to meet Pete! Thanks for the hookup on the great tackle! Let me know if you ever make it down to Helena to do some fishing!
To jig or not to jig... That is the question.

Offline Tacojuan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Oct 14, 2014, 02:03 PM »
Hey you should talk to the guy that owns the minnow bucket in Huntley. He was wanting to carry some stuff for ice fishing and I think you guys could partner up and help billings people buy gear from somewhere other than a department store. Just my thoughts....

Offline gamehog

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Oct 14, 2014, 09:18 PM »
what time are you going to be in the billings area on those three days.will you have a fl18 on the truck and if so how much.dont need anything fancy.thanks

Offline Polekat40

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Oct 14, 2014, 09:30 PM »
Do you have any Blutipz?

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #8 on: Oct 14, 2014, 11:34 PM »
all sales are 9-6.  No bluetips

Offline Beagle nation

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Oct 18, 2014, 02:14 PM »
I would like to tank u for the trip to billings can't wait to try my new striker ice  suit
Its 40 below and I don't give a xxxx got a heater in my truck and Im off to the ice hole

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #10 on: Oct 18, 2014, 05:56 PM »
Beagle
I know you're gonna love it!

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #11 on: Oct 21, 2014, 09:49 PM »
Thinking about rolling down to Missoula this weekend...anybody interested? Or is everybody going to be in the woods?

Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.