The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: reminder Michigan antler-less deer licences went on sale today!  (Read 421 times)

Offline fish-kabob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
just found out i am a winner lol's.. just thought i would tip the rest of you to check to see if your a winner see you in the field till the ice hits and hell freezes over literally. "hell Michigan j/k" ;D 

Offline Mitchman

• IceShanty Rookie
They only gave out 200 in my county this year for public land.  Sadly I was not one of those.

Offline fish-kabob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
sorry to hear that they gave out 2000 in my county that is most likely why i was lucky by the way  your reg licence can take doe's just remember. it goes by dmu thought some dmu's you can some you can not! mine is the two i can stock the freeze basically is what there saying to me if i see any doe's buy the way the left overs go on sale sept 10 so keep it in mind maybe you can get one then at 10 am? bets of luck thought these antlerless licences are good for the early firearms hunt sept 20-21 i think are the dates  and the late fire arms hunt and threw out the season so keep in mind about that any ways wish you luck on getting one!

Offline Lobes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just Fishin'
I don't feel like I won anything but I bought hunting licenses today to the tune of $71.00 (OUCH!). That includes one OTC doe permit. My goal is four deer this year. I do my own processing so that knocks down the cost of deer hunting a lot. We eat a lot of venison so four deer could last until April for the two of us!
And I'm REALLY looking forward to bluegill fillets through January and until ice out!!!

:tipup:
NBG

Mecosta County / Lakeview, Michigan

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.