The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Ice Fishing on TV  (Read 3412 times)

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
Ice Fishing on TV
« on: Sep 03, 2014, 02:17 PM »
Posting the link here to Tom Gruenwald Outdoors (TGO) TV schedule for this winter.  First episode airs Oct 5th!  Pretty proud of the fact that three of the 13 episodes were filmed here in NW Montana with us!

In fact, we will be filming three more again with Tom and the crew this winter.

We MAY even be running a contest where some lucky angler will get to join us on a film shoot that may or may not include helicopters, high mountain lakes and ICE!!! STAY TUNED!

But for now...here is the schedule! http://www.tgofishing.com/watch/tgo-season-3-coming-soon/

Mike Howe
www.iceduels.com
www.perchassault.com
www.aablefishing.com

If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Ice Fishing on TV
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2014, 07:23 PM »
Thanks for posting the schedule and please keep us updated about the contest.

Offline MT Hank

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • My Fishin Buddy
« Reply #2 on: Sep 05, 2014, 10:03 AM »
Hi Mike...
Do they stream this programs on the internet? We don't get TV reception where I live up here.

Hank

Offline muskiewrangler

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Born to fish
« Reply #3 on: Sep 05, 2014, 01:21 PM »
Sweet, I need my ice itch to be fed!
Be who you are and don't listen to others that say you shouldn't. That's how life should be lived as.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4 on: Sep 05, 2014, 01:45 PM »
 Thanks for posting

Some more for ya all    http://www.icemen.tv/
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #5 on: Sep 28, 2014, 11:46 AM »
No Hank...not at this timer...we will be doing a public pre-screening of the perch assault one around 19 December but...thats it.

No satellites fly over your place huh?
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #6 on: Oct 04, 2014, 08:46 AM »
Don't forget to set those DVR's for episode one of season three of Tom Gruenwald Outdoors on the Sportsman channel. 6:30 AM tomorrow sees Tom and the gang fishing chain pickerel up in Vermont. October 19th show was filmed here in NW Montana so tune in as we take Tom Lake Trout fishing on Whitefish Lake!

Mike
www.howesfishing.com

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7 on: Oct 04, 2014, 08:57 AM »
Thanks..  Just set it...
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8 on: Oct 05, 2014, 07:15 PM »
I missed the show, do you know if they're going to play it again?

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #9 on: Oct 05, 2014, 08:57 PM »
Thursday mornings...3 eastern?

Full schedule and info here...http://www.tgofishing.com/watch/tgo-season-3-coming-soon/

Enjoy.

Mike
www.howesfishing.com

Offline gamehog

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Oct 14, 2014, 09:36 PM »
I have been thinking ice fishing for a bit now.glad I got on here to see whats happening.the DVR is set and ready to go.should be a good show.thanks for the info.

Offline flylinemt

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Oct 14, 2014, 10:56 PM »
Jason Mitchell outdoors started last weekend on FoxSports North. There are other good outdoor shows on this Chanel also.

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #12 on: Oct 14, 2014, 11:33 PM »
Link to story about next weeks TGO episode...http://www.tgofishing.com/ice-mountain-lakers/

There are indeed some awesome ice fishing shows...on network as well as internet.  Another of my favorites is

http://icefishingtoday.com/

Others???

Mike
www.iceduels.com

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #13 on: Oct 15, 2014, 03:45 AM »
Thanks for posting the schedule.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #14 on: Oct 15, 2014, 04:17 AM »
Thanks for sharing PerchAssault..... appreciate it!

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #15 on: Oct 21, 2014, 09:51 PM »
One last chance to see the Ice Mountain Lakers show tomorrow night at 12:30 Mountain Time.  All TGO shows will now air three times a week on Sportsman Channel...

www.tgofishing.com for more details!

Offline TooLucky406

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #16 on: Oct 22, 2014, 05:57 PM »
Saw the episode the other day. Look like everyone was catching some nice fish, but didn't show you(Mike) catch any! Lol! Was cool to see the Big Sky country on tv!

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #17 on: Oct 22, 2014, 09:17 PM »

Yeah, it did...hard to tell us apart we were all so bundled up!  Tom helped me land it, it was like number 3-4...

I am looking forward to next Sundays Ice Cold Kokes episode, you should see some great footage of Kalispell area, Pete and Chancy and some others. Pay particular attention to the CRAP we were standing/slogging thru LOL!!! When you get a piece of ice under your boot, and between 8" of water and lake ice...it's a dance like no other  :o

Mike

Offline TooLucky406

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #18 on: Oct 23, 2014, 03:58 PM »
PA just giving you a hard time!.... you're definitely one of the go to guy when it comes to fishing in NW MT!...... on a side note, is the whitefish bite on that lake fairy consistent during the hardwater season? Planning to spend several days up in that area this season.  Thanks in advance.

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #19 on: Oct 24, 2014, 12:42 AM »
Caught the show last night. You guys had some weather, but iced quite a few nice fish. Looking forward to the next episode.

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #20 on: Oct 24, 2014, 02:20 PM »

Yes, it can be...we knew our focus for the show was on lakers, and honestly, we wanted to be careful about revealing too much.  There are some folks doing very well up there and didn't want to step on anyones favorite spots...we actually had a couple of bigger fish, but either weather forced bad camara work, or a couple of the fish were pretty bloody.

The Whitefish bite was good for some last year, we will be looking a little harder for them if we get good ice there again this year...

Thanks Spitzo. I think Tom does a good show, good mix of things and a great, great guy!

Mike

Offline simmsiceteam

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #21 on: Oct 30, 2014, 09:53 PM »
Are there any ice fishing shows on the World Fishing Network?

Offline Bucket Brigade

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Wait...I have a bite
« Reply #22 on: Nov 20, 2014, 08:00 PM »
Mike,

Is the TGO episode that was filmed at Thompson's perch assault be shown at snappy's in December?
When there is ice on the lakes, I never make employee of the month!

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #23 on: Nov 20, 2014, 10:50 PM »
We are trying to nail down a larger location for the night of Dec 19th for a public viewing.  But we are going to do it and will announce the location as soon as we can!

Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.