The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: O/T Need some donations  (Read 411 times)

Offline icewoman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
O/T Need some donations
« on: Sep 03, 2014, 11:34 AM »
As some of you may know,  I lost one of my sisters unexpectedly last week.  The family is still in shock and heartbroken over this.
To help pay for hospital and funeral bills, we will be holding a silent auction with proceeds going towards the bills.
If anyone has anything they'd like to donate, it would be greatly appreciated.    I'd like to put together a fishing basket with various items in it,
so if you'd like to donate something to put in this basket, that'd be great too!

I hope that my fishing family will step up, and help us during this tough time.  I must receive any items by Sept. 11th Thurs.  Please PM me for my mailing address.
                              Thanks so much, Brenda & family
QUIT WISHIN AND LETS GO FISHIN !!!

Offline 52isntbigenough

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Red Drum aren't Trout
Re: O/T Need some donations
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2014, 12:07 PM »
is the family setting up a website for donations?

Offline icewoman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: O/T Need some donations
« Reply #2 on: Sep 05, 2014, 10:24 AM »
I really appreciate how some of you are stepping up, it really means ALOT. :thumbsup:

However we still are in need of your support.......  For those wishing to donate $$ ,  you can send it to me via mail..... 182 Sandy Creek Rd.
                                                                                                                                                                                          Bridgton ,Maine  04009 
OR there's a website on my homepage on facebook.............. .....................T hank you
                                                                                                                   Brenda Richardson
QUIT WISHIN AND LETS GO FISHIN !!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.