Author Topic: Frabill Customer Service  (Read 1532 times)

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Frabill Customer Service
« on: Aug 27, 2014, 05:36 AM »
Its Great! Got a Jiggler rod in light action last year for Christmas. Liked the rod but after a few times using it. It would stay in free spool all the time and just let line out. Not so good when hole hopping crappie. So I contacted Frabill. They said to take a couple of photos and e-mail them in. I did. Apparently they never got the photos. So a nice fellow by the name of Brad from Frabill got a hold of me and said they needed the photos and that they then would replace the rod free of charge. Well I put it on the back burner till yesterday. I resent the photos. Two hours later I received an e-mail saying my replacement Jiggler rod would be on its way. Thank you Frabill and Brad.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline wirenut45

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Frabill Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2014, 06:45 AM »
niiice.

Offline Clear_Ice

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2014, 07:13 AM »
Gotta love good Customer Service... its greatly appreciated by all!

Go Beavers!

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3 on: Aug 27, 2014, 07:46 AM »
Their customer service is GREAT...I shot them a couple of Emails on product info and other topics ..always got back to me ... one time inquired about a fabric patch kit for my tent ...although they don't make a patch kit ...gave me some recommendations ....several months later out of the blue sent me two pieces of 300 denier fabric pieces ....very nice of them .PS Clam was also has a good customer service ...sent some pic and replacement item was shipped the next day.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline 52isntbigenough

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Red Drum aren't Trout
« Reply #4 on: Aug 27, 2014, 09:45 AM »
One of my good friends was the VP of Marketing and Sales at Frabill for many many years while they were in Jackson, Wi. Good to see they're still carrying on with excellent customer service now they're with Plano.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5 on: Aug 29, 2014, 12:38 PM »
I have dealt with Frabill on a couple of occasions, in both instances it was a pleasant experience.

WS

Offline fish-kabob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Aug 29, 2014, 09:22 PM »
same here with frabill had a pole break in my ice shanty a frabill fishauflage 7013 ambush outpost had them respond the same way with a brand new shanty shipped to my door free of charge . "i think frabill is owned by plano molding company" not sure which is a american company. and most likely the reason for such prompt services and such responsible moves by a company!    that why i am still a frabill customer to this day and a plano customer to this day! buy the way the header for the shanty packaging address label was plano molding just a point of why i think plano owns frabill. but not sure?

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7 on: Aug 29, 2014, 09:47 PM »
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline fish-kabob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Aug 30, 2014, 07:45 PM »
They joined up back in 2012   http://frabill.com/blog/cat/pressroom/post/pr-plano-merger/

make sense each have a long reputation of good customer services. thanks for the link too by the way now i know they are together.   

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Sep 02, 2014, 05:18 PM »
Light action Jiggler arrived today!  :clap:
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10 on: Sep 02, 2014, 07:01 PM »
You can't beat great customer service.  I had a similar experience last year with HT.  I bought a set of their Super Sandals and lost one of the screw in cleat studs.  When I called them they said to send a picture and a few days later I had a bag of replacement studs in my mailbox.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.