Author Topic: St croix legend sale  (Read 1241 times)

Offline jwetovick

• Team IceShanty Addict
St croix legend sale
« on: Jul 17, 2014, 08:35 PM »
Need advice. Was looking at a custom rod but found the st croix legend on sale for 22 bucks. So the question is would you get 4 legends for the price of 1 custom? The only legends available are m and ml. I fish mostly crappie bass and perch. Thanks for your opinion.

Offline PRICE COUNTY STRIKE ZONE

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: St croix legend sale
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2014, 09:09 PM »
I personally would go with the St. Croix. I have a couple of them and love them. That sounds like a pretty good deal. I live in the town where the factory is so stop at the retail store on a regular basis. Sometimes they have a bucket of jig rods that are seconds that are even cheaper. I see that would be a pretty long ride for you, but $22 is still a good price.
     Beer: So much more than a breakfast drink.  - Homer Simpson

Offline muskiewrangler

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Born to fish
« Reply #2 on: Aug 09, 2014, 01:40 AM »
I took advantage of that sale and got myself one with a spring bobber attached to it. Get one while you can, you'll love it!!!
Be who you are and don't listen to others that say you shouldn't. That's how life should be lived as.

Offline JimQ

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Aug 09, 2014, 02:32 PM »
Great rods!  Get a few at that price.  I've got 6 and every one was worth the $50 they cost. 

I could always use a few more,  care to give a hint where that deal can be found? 

Thanks!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.