Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1615249 times)

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #7320 on: Jan 11, 2017, 01:24 PM »
ouch YG get well and try again

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7321 on: Jan 11, 2017, 04:05 PM »
Red Lake is out for me,  positive for influenza.  Guess my time off from work will be sick time not vacation time!!

Got to love it when your job makes it mandatory to have a flue shot!!If and when I have to go in a care facility there is going to be a an old buzzard walking or crawling out the door if the force me to have a flue shot. With over 50 years flue free no way are they shooting that stuff into me.

Offline Yoopergirl

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice chicks DO exist!!
« Reply #7322 on: Jan 11, 2017, 07:27 PM »
I didn't get the flu shot, haha.  I actually JUST signed the declination form!!

Offline bobbernobber

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7323 on: Jan 11, 2017, 07:30 PM »
No flu shot here : ;D

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7324 on: Jan 11, 2017, 07:41 PM »
Wow Marv, that's some cake you baked up there.  Thank you all for the wishes.  I had planned on hitting the ice this morning, but it doesn't look anything like the quality of Jeff's bay, mostly white ice, what with the 60 degree day, and 25 mph winds, called it for a different day.  So just spent the day tinkering.

Hope your treatments continue to go well, and do what its supposed to Capt.

Good source of C Tom. Being I am in contact with the "Public" so often I get the shot.

Now that your there WW's hope you have a blast.

Old Sailor,yeah a dozen fire extinguishers should be on hand  :whistle: Ouch on the backside.

Dang on the trans Eddie, think a used trans, could be a good option, unless you land a killer deal on a different truck.

Mindy  :sick: hope you tell it to get  :nono: lost

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7325 on: Jan 12, 2017, 03:41 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                      It's raining here this morning so I'm not headed out today, I don't mind fishing in the rain if I'm out and
             it starts when I'm out but I have this thing about getting out a dry truck into the rain! ::)
                      Capt.......I'm glad to hear that the treatments are going well!
                      Wally.......I hope your stay is a good one!
                      Eddie........Good luck with your decision on another truck or a tranny replacement!
                      My #2 and #3 sons went fishing last night, I haven't heard how they did, I'm waiting for a report! MW didn't
            go, he was up most of Tuesday night plowing and most of yesterday!
                      I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out on the hard water!

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #7326 on: Jan 12, 2017, 03:52 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
41* this am on the Hill, light rain, high of 49 expected with some scattered rain showers throughout the day...hoping the lakes hold up, some colder weather coming back in tomorrow.
Bud...considered a used tranny, but think I'm just going to let it go..with all the salt used on the roads here, everything underneath is a rust colony...time for a newer version, leaning on 4 wheel drive again. Are the Kokanee's or lakers worth chasing on some of the higher lakes and reservoirs?
Mindy...that sucks about the influenza and cancelled trip....get well soon!
Mike...sorry to hear about the back problems, awful...hope you're feeling a bit better today!
Wally...hope the fish were hungry yesterday...enjoy!! 
Jeff..great pictures, thanks for sharing your trip. How much ice did you find out there? Hope the boys did well last night!   :thumbsup:
Marv...hope that bug is letting loose of you and the wife also...sounds like its going to be one of those seasons again, lots of people down with it here also.

Meet up with the wrecker yesterday afternoon to have my truck transported to the house. My insurance company covered the tab less $19 for an additional 17 miles....probably the best deal i'll get this year!!
Still sticker shocked on the new vehicle prices...wow, crazy numbers! Hoping to score something affordable by this weekend without a mortgage payment attached.
Not much to report at the job, pretty routine days lately. The mouse harvest still remains at 6, we put some sticky traps down yesterday. Couple of bold ones have been running around avoiding the other traps.
Only two more days to go until hitting the ice again....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7327 on: Jan 12, 2017, 04:21 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
Jeff..great pictures, thanks for sharing your trip. How much ice did you find out there? Hope the boys did well last night!   :thumbsup:

Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!
                Eddie...... There was 4.5 inches, but if you notice that break a little ways out it was only and inch!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7328 on: Jan 12, 2017, 05:08 AM »
Good Morning IW, Eddie. Good Morning Everyone :bow:

I slept like a baby last night. What the heck Eddie! You should put a patent on that evening elixir :woot: The wife asked me what I was celebrating? I told her Eddies cure! :thumbsup:

Rain sucks IW don't blame you a bit. All season long it's like that with us. If we are into a job and the rain starts we battle to work through it. If it starts before the first job gets started, you would thing everyone was made of sugar.

I noticed by the time Bud rolled in last night all he got to eat were the crumbs to his cake  ??? I may have to send him one of his own lol

I hope your back is better OS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Have a Great Day!

Nothing on the planner again today. I need to get the woodbox loaded for a tonight's dip into the -10 temps. By next week we are supposed to hit the 30's and yes, I am heading north for a day of fishing mid-week.

Take care everyone. Wishing you luck if getting on the ice :icefish:

WS

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #7329 on: Jan 12, 2017, 05:37 AM »
Good Morning, Mason, I.W., Guys and Gals

Cloudy, damp, almost 50*f right now, supposed to get sunny later

Mason - Good Ins. Co., 20 bucks is cheap for the extra mileage, all you want to do is get a truck-not buy the company

W.W.'s - Glad you made it o-k, limits and records, have fun

I.W. - Hope the boys have a good report

I.F.F. - There is always something to play with

Y.G. - Rock & Rye

Sailor-Goat - When the back goes out, ain't nobody happy

T.T. - Some people can just naturally fight it off with out a sniffle

My Dr. passed on the shot this year for pneumonia for me, said I was good till next year, more afraid of that then the flu - After treatment, will check some ice locally with the
     dog, this weather stinks, I can hear the ice groaning for help, come on cold

Time for final prep. for treatment

Stay Warm - Be Safe - Catch Limits and Records - Have Fun

Good Morning, W.S.

Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #7330 on: Jan 12, 2017, 06:04 AM »
Morning every 1. I was beat last nite went to bed at 8 and slept through till 630.....I never sleep through the entire nite like that,must of been wooped from plowing I was up for over 36 hrs without a nap,plowed for 12 hrs.I did not habe the new guy help as we didn't have to plow about 15 driveways they didn't get much snow.was hopi g to fish today but I didn't have anyone to go with,I don't mind fishing in the rain and miserable weather as long as I have company u know what they say about misery loving company.
Speaking of misery my daughter has some sort of stomach bug thing simolar to what my sin had over xmas....poor kid I'm sure wife and I will get it too.
Mind hope u feel better and beat the flu quik
Marv nice bday cake was tasty,glad eddies recipe helped u sleep I may give it a "shot" myself hope ur feeling better
Eddie hang in there couple days till weekend then to the ice,unless u end up truck shopping,I know price tags can be scary but now with brand new u can extend payments longer to get them down.my 1 ton dump loan was for 82 months but we make by weekly payments cuts the loan back down to 66 months so not paying forever
Capt good luck with the treatment today hope all goes well for u sir thoughts are with ya
IFF happy belated bday sir hope u get some cooler temps back and hope the warm up dosent hurt ur ice too bad
TT I never get the fly shot either I just wash hands often and hope for the best,my wife and kids got the shot though
WW hope the fishing is good for ya out west good luck
Hope every 1 I missed is also doing well recovering well and getting on some good fishing  have a great day every 1 and stay safe

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7331 on: Jan 12, 2017, 06:36 AM »
Good morning ER's  I might have to look back and see what Eddies cure all is all about, I might have to declare I am sick, and try it just for kicks.  Something was said about our high country snow, 100 year something.  ??? No working till after the 14th, but not heading to the ice yet either.  Need a few things picked up at the grocery store, so might as well get that done early.  Sure sucks having rain this time of year when we are all chomping at the bit.  See MW checked in while I was pecking away.

Well Marv at least the crumbs didn't amount to a 5# weight gain for me. 

Coffee pot needs some fresh brew,  Think I got the last cup

Hope everyone Makes the best of your day.
Bud

Offline iowapackfan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7332 on: Jan 12, 2017, 07:33 AM »
 ;D ;D good morning everyone. Seems like that stomach flu bug I've been dragging around for the past week has finally found it's way out the door. Got my energy back and appetite back and might even venture out and do a little fishing today. Better check with the boss first, she's still in bed. Looks like we had a couple inches of new snow last night, just now getting  light enough to see outside.  Gonna go grab a cup of coffee. Have a great day all! :tipup:
God,Country, and the Green Bay Packers

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7333 on: Jan 12, 2017, 09:20 AM »
I made my monthly drug run to pick my meds. I also picked up my toast fix for the month. It will be interesting to see of the new owner of my buddy's bakery has the Muffin bread figured out so I it is the same. He gave her the special recipe he figured out years ago. I am sure that was part of the deal when he sold. There were only 3 people that knew the recipe until now.

I stopped to pick up my ice fishing gear and shanty while I was there. The Kenai needs to be put back together as I tear it down and put the canvas in a tub to keep it away from the mice. I think I am going to hold off on putting it together as the temps are guessed to be in the 40's most of next week. The southern part of the state had thunder sleet and ice last night. We got some ice but I do not think it was that bad.

It was nice to get over home where they know how to handle snow and ice. Over here they pour the sand and ice down the center line and expect it to clear the whole road. Over home they spread it all over the lanes.

Mindy Where the wife worked there was no opting out of the flue shot. If you would not take it you were fired. I should probably get a pneumonia shot again as it was 2010 when I had one.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7334 on: Jan 12, 2017, 05:11 PM »
made it out for a little bit today 1 skunk and 1 sore rump as the half bucket crash as I was just getting started better days ahead.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7335 on: Jan 12, 2017, 05:44 PM »
So now its a Skunkrump  ::)  Just got the Mrs, pumped with some sugar, she was almost passed out, none responsive anyway.  Its cold enough to start snowing. weather alert says 1-4 by 9:00PM.  Think I will give icing the perch hole in the morning a try, and see if the Skunkrump is contagious. ;D ::)

Think the shot is only supposed to last like 5 years Tom.
Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7336 on: Jan 12, 2017, 08:05 PM »
skunkrump not contagious I was only out for less than 40 min. mainly playing with the new flasher. Drilled one hole only had about 10 bites most likely little ones as most fishing left that area 2 weeks ago. Good thing you got the Mrs. her sugar.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #7337 on: Jan 13, 2017, 02:37 AM »
Good morning early risers ,sorry I've been MIA the past few days. Last week one of my department worker who has a knack for putting his feet into his mouth got  himself in trouble with management yet again so my work schedule was change while he was out on suspension for a few days.
Sorry to read so many of you a battling the flu. I should get the shot  heaven knows what I'm exposed to everyday working in the retail field. May all of you make quick recoveries.
Wallyworld glad you made it out to Minnesota problem free hope you and Mr.WW are having a great rip.
Capt.Jim all the best with your remaining treatments.
Eddie are you playing Grandpa Munster and mixing up special cure all elixir's in your basement during off work hours.
Mealworm hope your body has recovered from the recent long days at work.
IFF hope you can get the wife's blood sugar levels under control your last post is scary.

Have a good Friday at work or leisure folks. best to all fishing. I will check back later to see what everyone has going on in their life's.
Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7338 on: Jan 13, 2017, 03:26 AM »
Good Morning mr.clean! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

mr.clean always something going on around the store, hang in there with the changes until things get straightened out :thumbsup: It sounds like your dept. worker could have future a in trees :whistle:

Good luck on the ice Bud! Hope the perch cooperate with you :thumbsup:

Hope you got some much deserved rest MW. I know the snow plowers around here have been grinding around the clock these last few days also. The money is good but the pace is  a killer. How has the new plow been working out for you?

Good luck if you hit the ice today IW! May your arms be sore tonight Sir! :icefish:

Hope you get a few leads on some vehicles Eddie. Trucks are lasting longer and longer these days so hopefully you can get a good runner right in your $$$ ball park. :thumbsup:

I feel a heck of a lot better today than yesterday. I am guessing I am halfway back to where I was. I took the "Eddie Cure"  again last night and may even see how it works for a morning lifter ??? At least it appears I will be staying on the "top side" of the sod for awhile yet ;D This should be our coldest day as we begin a temperature climb into and through next week.

Hope you are all doing well, and best of luck if you get to hit the ice :thumbsup:

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #7339 on: Jan 13, 2017, 03:55 AM »
Good Morning Steve, Marv, Morning Everyone,
35* and dropping with winds 15-20 out of the WNW this am. Next two days look ok for cold temps, but appears a warm up with above freezing temps for all of next week with some rain to boot...not good.
  Steve...was it the same guy you mentioned before who got in trouble again? That stinks you had to change your schedule again. Hope you get a chance to drill a few holes this weekend!  :thumbsup:
  OG...hope the ice wasnt topped with water when the bucket crashed! How's that new flasher working?
  Bud...good luck today with the perch fishing, ditto Mr.C's reply on the blood sugar, scarey stuff!
  Tom...muffin bread, never had that before, sounds good! I remember in Boulder Colorado they plowed the road towards the center line of the road and created a barrier, strangest thing I ever seen. Don't know if it was done this way to make it easier for the front end loaders to pick up or just the way they did it...and that was before medical marijuana was legal.    ;D
  Iowa...glad to hear you're feeling better, hope the fishing was good for you yesterday!  :thumbsup:
  MW...you put in some marathon hours with that last snow fall, damn! Wish I wasn't working yesterday, I'm a glutton for bad weather fishing! Best wishes on your daughters recovery from the flu.
  Capt...hope the treatments go well today for you and you get to enjoy the weekend! How was the ice looking yesterday?
  Marv...glad the recipe worked for ya! Wish I could claim its fame, but it's been around for a long time...still works pretty darn good though...day and night!   ;D  :thumbsup:  Good luck on your next trip!

T-minus 7 days until The Donald is inaugurated....
Just 8 more hours to get through and the weekend begins! We've got Monday off (without pay again) for MLK Day, so with a little luck, that will be my seal the deal day with a newer vehicle.
Time to get ready again....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!   :icefish:

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #7340 on: Jan 13, 2017, 04:06 AM »
Morning ER's. Morning Mr clean and WS. I guess I should have taken the Eddie sleep aid woke up at 230 ready to take on the world,I retied some tip up leaders and shopped on Craigslist a bit.....for nothing particular.I was he'll bent on fishing today but high winds in the forecast think I will hang back and find a projet to keep me busy hopefully get out tmrw. My daughter(danica) is feeling better and is returning to school today hope this bug skips over wife and I.
WS the new plow is sweet it's nice having the rite tool for the job,sad to say we havent been out strait with the plowing but what we have been plowing is deff keeping us busy hope to keep getting the nice small storms and hope we don't get any major snow events over 18"
Mr clean hopefully they can get u some help and get u back on your normal schedule hang in there.I'm still young yet and recover quikly.....most of the time lol
OG good luck with the new flasher hope u can avoid the skunk rump and get on some good fish for your next trip
IFF I hate getting rain this time of year too we got about an inch yesterday my driveway is now a sheet of ice and we lost a lot of snow,good for walking on the ice but I like having the snow pack around the woods and yard good luck if u get out fishing today.
Iowa glad ur feeling better did u make it put yesterday? How'd u do?
TT hope ur muffin bread has not changed with the new owner.
Yooper hope ur feeling better soon
H2L hope ur wife is doing better as well
Capt.hope the treatment goes well for u
Eddie u made it it's fri hope ur truck shopping g goes quik so u can focus on more important things like fishing
IW good morning guessing I will talk to u on the phone later
WW hope u and mr. WW are having an excellent trip and the fish are hungry for ya
Have a great friday all stay safe
Eddie posted while I was typing good morning sir

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7341 on: Jan 13, 2017, 04:08 AM »

Good morning Steve, Marv, Eddie, ER's,
                       Steve.........What are you in, high school, a worker getting suspended foe a few days! When I was younger
               they didn't send guys home if they mouthed off, they gave him the worst job to do!
                       Marv........I'm glad you're getting better, you better drink more of those toddy's, your fishing trip is next
              week!
                       Eddie.......I've never had good luck buying used vehicles, they have had problems that you can't see, so I
              opt for new.
                       Bud.......Good luck out there Perch'n!
                       Wally......How's the trip going?
                       Wind is blowing here pretty good here, I don't if we will make it out or not!
                       I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out fishing!

IW

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #7342 on: Jan 13, 2017, 05:37 AM »
Good Morning, Everyone

Not a breath of wind right now, 60*F slowly dropping off during the day, light cloud cover

Hope all with some kind of sickness get well sooner then later

IFF - Something is very wrong that she gets like that, maybe time for a new doctor to figure it out

Mason - Good luck truck hunting

Clean - Long time, no talk

The ice inspection yesterday does not hold much promise, everything looked at was over 75% open with wet skim on the edges

I'll be back after treatment

If you are fishing or working, Stay Warm - Be Safe - Have Fun - Limits and Records
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline iowapackfan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7343 on: Jan 13, 2017, 06:57 AM »
 ;D Good morning all.  1 deg. this morning, Piddled around the house yesterday so didn't get any fishing done. Got a trip planned for Sat. so I don;t know  if I"ll get out today or not. Got the Ion and the vex all recharged yesterday so equipment is ready to go. Went to the meat market yesterday to get a bunch of steaks to take to Minn. next weekend. Going up to have Christmas with wife"s 3 sons.  Steak fry Fri. night and then Christmas dinner Sat. night, so any weight I lost when I had that stomach virus is sure to find me again. Gonna go find me a cup of coffee and finish waking up.  :o Have a great day everyone :tipup:
God,Country, and the Green Bay Packers

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7344 on: Jan 13, 2017, 06:55 PM »
Made it out on ice much to my surprise it measured 7" and no snow.  Got into the perch again but no Walleye for me, the fishing partner didn't get a limit of perch, but did get a nice keeper Eye. :flex: :thumbsup: :bow: 

Think I am going to make some perch cakes with my perch.
Bud

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #7345 on: Jan 14, 2017, 03:41 AM »
Mornin ER's.heading out with the kids to meet up with my #2 and #3 brothers and IW,for some laker fishing.my wife caught the stomach bug that both kids had.....awesome can't wait for my turn with this. Don't have much time this morning will report back with fish stories and pics later,have a good day every 1

Offline Yoopergirl

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice chicks DO exist!!
« Reply #7346 on: Jan 14, 2017, 06:28 AM »
Good morning!!

Musta caught this bug early cuz I've been fever free for over 24hrs.  This wasn't the pukey flu it was the respiratory kind.  I never would have gone in for the symptoms I had but since I was going to be hanging around a big group I wanted to get it checked out.

Lots of snow cleanup over the last couple days.  Timber loves it...me, not so much.  Made me want to turn my Christmas lights back on though!  ::)

Good luck on your outing MW and IW!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7347 on: Jan 14, 2017, 06:35 AM »
Good Morning ER's welcome to Saturday, Will be putting the Jawhawk flag out shortly.  No ice time today or tomorrow.  Sounds like a dusting of snow headed my way Monday.

Eddie Dillon is .....well.....some are calling it the dead sea.  CPW, or whom ever decided to put mysis shrimp in, and now, the Kokanee look like starved.  To combat the shrimp eating what would be the salmon's main diet, some Artic Char are starting to take hold, one problem is people keeping the Char, not knowing what they are and supposed to be released.  My last trip up there finally located some had to be Char at 135 feet but right about then a Thunder Storm moved in and had to beat feet to the Marina.  Beautiful lake it is.

Wondering how many days/hours you all have been able to find good fishable ice so far this season ?   Meet a guy yesterday that had seen me and my K-Drill on Chatfield last year, and got an 8" one for Xmas and being his first time to use it.  I thought he was going to break into a happy dance.  He moved around a lot, giving it a work out, came by saying he had caught a couple LMB, up to 17" a 23" bow, and mentioned he had never in his life caught a walleye.  Seeing he was using a small jigging rap, I ask he really ?  He moved on shallow, and right before time to leave I stopped by sat down to chat and catch my breath, he was catching perch, we began the walleye conversation again.  and Wham......Keeper eye on, which I pulled out of the hole for him.  His comment was I was good luck for him, first the lighter than gas auger, now his first ever walleye  ;D  He showed me one of his home made wraps to keep tackle left on his rods from getting hooked into every thing....folded duck tape with small magnets, and a paper binder.  ;D I will be making some for my self today  ;D

My next trip will be the Jumbo perch, and Walleyes the targets....sure hope the ice holds for a few weeks.

Good day all, mini cinnamon rolls and new pot of coffee on the counter. 
Bud

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7348 on: Jan 14, 2017, 08:07 AM »
Good morning folks, Hope that everyone that is sick or has a medical problem gets better soon. Went ice fishing yesterday by myself in the morning. Hit a local lake and found the crappie right where i have found them in past years. Got out there at O dark thirty. Set up and they started coming up the hole. Been using a 29 inch Snitch rod with Fiska jig and whip plastic. This lake much like the other one i fished last week. The crappie must have a quitting time at 8:35 am i got my last one. Then i went on the hunt. Well i should have just packed up. Not one more bite. Left at 10:30 am. Got a call as i was cleaning them that some of the guys were going out on another lake and to be there by 3:30 pm. So off i went. Got there set a couple of tip downs and started jigging. Caught 3 little bluegills. Looked at my tip downs and both were down. Hurried over to find that a 18 inch or so N pike was on one of them and tangled in the other. What a mess. Got it all straightened out. Went back to jigging. One tip down went down again and i lost a nice crappie in the hole. Reset it back to jigging. Right at dark jigging paid off with three more really nice crappie. The other guys that are crappie killers only caught a few small bluegill. That was it. Felt fine after cleaning the fish. went to bed. Woke up this morning stiff as all get out. Both knees and my my back are out of wack. Maybe i over did it? So taking it easy today. Hope everyone has fun doing what they are doing. Charlie.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #7349 on: Jan 14, 2017, 11:47 AM »
Hello, Everyone

Thick cloud cover, mid 30's, no wind, waiting for the slop to start

Creel - Too much bending chasing the tipdowns

IFF - Maybe he can be a 'fishing partner' in the future

YG - Turn the lights back on

IW-MW - Have a Good Day - Limits & Records

IPF - If you make it out, Have a Good Day - Limits & Records to you too

Got the Sat. chores done, MaMa out shopping with #1 stepdaughter, did a reorganize of the 2 buckets used for the ice tackle, much better, someone was throwing out 3 F.W.
     spinning rods-I got them to make into Schooley Jiggers, Treatments are going as well as can be expected-5 done so far-40 more to go-if any side effects-won't happen
     till just into Feb.-I do like the early appt.-lets me do things afterwards, Any ice nearby is gone after the warmup and rain-Sunday is supposed to be wet all day-again

For those sick, Get Well Soon - To those working, Make It An Early Day - To those fishing, Be Safe, Stay Warm, Limits & Records

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.