Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607221 times)

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #6810 on: Dec 03, 2016, 04:02 AM »
Morning every 1 just a quik check in as I get ready to head out into the deer woods I will check back In latet good luck to all those hunting and fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #6811 on: Dec 03, 2016, 04:03 AM »
Good Morning Mark, Brian, Steve, MW, Morning Everyone,
33* and windy on the Hill this am, high of 36 expected here today.
Good luck today Mark!  :thumbsup:
Brian...hope you enjoy the show and your vacation, wish it was closer to NY, always wanted to see that.
Steve...agree it was more than likely a thermostat problem with the woman's car, watching the fluid in the radiator it never cycled through while it was running. Doubt she made it too far before the hoses blew or maybe cracked the block, warped the heads, etc. etc.  Oh well...we tried!  ;D
MW/Jeff/Mr. Wally...good luck with today's hunt! Looking forward to your reports.... :thumbsup:
Bud..hope that flu going around doesn't find you. Would imagine it will be a busy day today with shoppers...have a good day!
WB..sounds like winter has arrived for you. Good idea not making that road trip to the Dr.'s....best wishes sent for your wife on her next visit!   :thumbsup:
Wally...thank you for the kind words, but not necessary, it was the right thing to do trying to help out. Tell Mr. Wally we expect a harvest report this weekend.... ;D  :thumbsup:

Heading out to the woods shortly, have been waiting all week to smell the fresh air of the pines and hardwoods.
Hoping to fill a doe permit today if I'm lucky enough to see anything, but just getting out will be rewarding.
Catch up to you all after the morning stand.....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those hunting/fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6812 on: Dec 03, 2016, 05:31 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone! :bow:

I was going to check in yesterday and of course before I hit post I lost everything. I had a couple of things to do and just never got back to posting.

Last Wednesday I went to open the driver’s door on the Buick and the outside door handle broke. I called a couple of junk yards and nobody had any. I finally made contact with the place I bought my trunk lid from and the guy said he didn’t have one, but he could order it for $20. I picked it up yesterday so it looks like I will have something to tinker with today :thumbsup:

Last week was a tough one both weather wise and work wise. The temps were cool, rainy, with low pressure causing the joints to stiffen up. It sounds like next week is my last week if I want to call it a season. It is supposed to dip into the teens by midweek so it may be time.

Good going Eddie with giving the lady a hand, I can never figure out people like that either ??? I always make it a point to help others or just about daily hold a door open for someone and often it goes without response. A few years ago I pulled a guy out of a ditch on a -20 degree night. With the task a success, he unhooked the chain and drove off. I looked at my wife, she looked at me and we just shook our heads. I have always been a believer in Karma Lol.

Good luck to everyone hitting the woods. Eddie, Mark, Mr WW, IW, MW and Mrs MW and the rest of the morning crew :thumbsup:

WS

Offline iowapackfan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6813 on: Dec 03, 2016, 07:53 AM »
 ;D ;D Good morning everyone,  supposed to have PM rain and snow today. Extended forecast doesn't sound too hot, don't think we'll ever get ice. :( Be a good day to tinker around the house I guess. Have a great day all! ;D
God,Country, and the Green Bay Packers

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6814 on: Dec 03, 2016, 08:41 AM »
Mr C. The Drs. appointment was short and a sweet. 95 mile round trip and a 5 minute appointment. Just enough time for him to write me a  prescription for a replacement medication. I do not think that he was to happy to have to actually write it out as I check prices of new meds before I order them. I think he would have rather just had an employee do it electronically

I debated traveling to my old home town for a funeral visitation yesterday. Sure glad I did as the gal that had passed was the daughter of a nurse friend of my mothers, that is a whole story in it self. Old friendships will never end with all of her family that was there. One of her sisters and brother in laws were there that I was good friends with. They had finally moved home from the far east, which I did not know. As I was leaving I was saying good bye to the sister. Her statement was "This has to be the best little village in the world for they way they have treated this family with Judy's illness and passing. I could do nothing but agree.

MrC The best medication I had in a dentist office was when my dentist friend stuck the needle through my gum and shot novacane all over my tongue. Nasty tasting stuff. The next thing I knew I had a bourbon and water setting there to kill the taste. 8 o'clock in the morning on an empty stomach, WOW.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6815 on: Dec 03, 2016, 09:14 AM »
Morning all,
TT...glad the drs visit was uneventful, pretty long drive tho for a piece of paper :( sorry for the loss of your friend's daughter.
Mr C....have a good vacation, best of luck with the root canal  :pinch: hope your sleep doesn't get too messed up.
IFF....so much for a day of tinkering huh? Sorry your plans got changed for you  >:(
WS...Yep, karma's a beautiful thing :thumbsup: I see your weather is finally going to switch seasons, good for the ice  :clap: bad for the arthritis  :nono: hope this week isn't too tough for you
Eddie, IW, MW, Mrs MW, Ninja....hope you all have some luck in the woods today. Mr WW went back to camp yesterday, saw NOTHING at all last nite  >:( Hoping to get better news from him tonite when he calls.
Windy, snowing, raining, sleeting....you name it, that's what's going on outside my window right now  :o just plain nasty out. Guess it's time for another cup of coffee  ;)
Have a great day everyone. Stay safe.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #6816 on: Dec 04, 2016, 03:55 AM »
Good Sunday Morning Everyone,
27* and breezy this am, high of 34 expected today.
Yesterday mornings hunt was a bust for me, didnt see anything for the four hours I sat. Winds were strong gusting into the 30's and continuous all day. It was just one of those nasty days, passed on the afternoon hunt and spent it with my granddaughter.   ;D
The winds aren't nearly as bad this am, so we'll give it the old college try again and hope the deer are moving.
Wally...best of luck to Mr.WW today.   :thumbsup:
Jeff/MW and Mrs.MW....Today being the last day of the season in the Northern Zone, I hope you all get a chance at nice buck! It's sure been a difficult season, best of luck!!    :thumbsup:
Tom..glad the Dr.'s appt. went well, my condolences on your loss. Sounds like a great community of people you were/are a part of.   :thumbsup:
Marv...good story, it's amazing how some people can be so thoughtless. Agree with you on the Karma! Have a great day.

Never did like putting a time limit on hunting, but I'll be breaking stand at 9:00 this am. Several chores to get done and new snow tires going on the truck this am. Good chance for an afternoon stand though.
Time to get moving....cawfee's on.
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #6817 on: Dec 04, 2016, 05:31 AM »
Good morning Eddie and early risers.
Eddie enjoy your time outdoors today, sure your granddaughter was happy you spent the afternoon with her yesterday.
Banders731 have a good time at the Ice Expo.
Mr.Turkey glad you had a good doctors visit . My condolences and the passing of you Mother's friend daughter. Think she appreciated you taking the time to attend funeral.
Wallyworld thank you for the good vacation wishes .
Ditto Eddie's comments to all those still hunting deer may you all get venison to put in your respective freezers .
Whopper Stopper hope the Buick repair job goes well for you. May things dry out so your joints start feeling better.
Iowapackfan don't loose hope you will get out ice fishing this winter.

Have a safe and good Sunday folks.
Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6818 on: Dec 04, 2016, 05:58 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Hope you have a chance at a good one Eddie :clap: And to everyone else that has their season winding down, may today be the day :thumbsup:

Yesterday I was WS the plumber and auto body repair man ??? The order of the day was one thing at a time. First I tore the inside of the door of the Buick apart and then I installed my new door handle. The clips holding everything together were trying at times but all went well, and that job is now a memory.

Then the downstairs toilet had been on the list for awhile. It had an aggravating rocking motion to it, so I cut the old bolts off, drained and pulled the stool off. I had to replace the wax ring and then remounted the toilet and install new bolts, I didn't even need the shims I bought. I caulked it and have to say the 30 year old toilet is better than new ;)2

Then the wife decided a new faucet was needed in the same bathroom so we went to the store and she picked out the pretty one she wanted :whistle:. I pulled off the old one and replaced with the new one. The sink we put it on was a very old rough cast and I had a hard time getting the drain to seal :%$#!: Eventually I won and all systems were go :thumbsup:

I thought my day was over and then I was reminded the upstairs kitchen faucet was giving us problems. The diverter in the stem was bad so the water wouldn't get full cold. It was just hot on one side and warm on the other. It took me awhile to get the handle off and pull the stem. Once I found the trick I was off to the store for a new stem and was able to get it installed just as the sun was going down.

From what I can tell I am in good standings around the home front for now ;D Today will be a day of rest, getting set for the last week of the season tomorrow :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good Morning mr.clean, enjoy your vacation Sir! :bow: You slipped in while I was posting.

Hope you all have an Excellent Sunday!

WS

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6819 on: Dec 04, 2016, 06:40 AM »
Good morning all. Spent the last two days cleaning up the back yard. I had four huge piles of branches from the maple we had cut down. Now only have one pile left. Thanks to my buddy i was able to take them to his farm and burn them. We have a no burning ordnance here. No yard waste/ Leaves etc. Plus can not burn closer than 50 feet from a non habitable structure (Garage.)  In my neighborhood that about kills it for any burning. But my buddy just down the road a mile and a half can burn. Now i have the biggest parts of the trunk (15 very large pieces) to split into manageable pieces. I had some guys come over and take some of the trunk pieces. But the big ones nobody wanted. Will have to get out the sledge and wedges. Oh fun. My old house had a fire place and i enjoyed splitting wood for it. Still have not gotten around to putting the Scout tent on the new to me sled. Supposed to snow here today. Maybe i will get around to it. Still have plenty of time.  ::) Have a safe day all. Charlie
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline Yoopergirl

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice chicks DO exist!!
« Reply #6820 on: Dec 04, 2016, 07:21 AM »
Good morning from Quebec!  Dispatching of pig went well.  Meat hung until yesterday and my BIL butchered half yesterday and other half will be done today.  9 pounds of bacon from one side of the belly!  I'm in the process of building a smoker for them.  They just need to decide what the want the exterior to be made of!

Have a good day!

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #6821 on: Dec 04, 2016, 08:13 AM »
Morning all! Still no deer saw something last nite kinda looked like a big white middle finger running through the woods lol,took my 7 year old son on a hunt this morning saw a partridge and some turkeys at least he got to see some wild life.
Yooper glad the harvesting of the pig went and is going well do u brine the smoker mears first or just smole them? we r harvesting 4 pigs this thurs or fri then butchering fri or sat leaving 3 more for harvesting prolly after xmas
Ufc have fun with the clean up and enjoy that clam scout when I first got my scout I realized y they landed on the name clam cause when it's nasty and cold and ur in the flip over ur happy as a clam lol
WS enjoy the day of relaxation before finishing up work for the season hope ice comes for u soon so u don't get to bored
Eddie good luck on the stand and hope the chores aren't to much of a bother
Good luck to all those hunting and fishing hope every 1 has a great day and a better 1 tmrw

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6822 on: Dec 04, 2016, 01:04 PM »
I found my pillow around 10PM, and was awakened by the Mrs. to tell me there was no hot water.  ::) :%$#!: bottom, or there about's went out, and was flooding the basement.  Got the water turned off, then 12 to 6:00AM extracting water from the carpet.  Taking the day off to play plumber.  Mrs doesn't like the idea of sleeping with "drip"  ;D Looks like a 50 Gallon H20 heater is no longer like $295 and more like $500 +.  Sigh, today being one of the warmest days for a while had better get that done as I will need to move a gas line to the furnace to get the old water heater out.  Wednesday high to be something like 17* and low of 0
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6823 on: Dec 05, 2016, 02:55 AM »
Good Morning Everyone! :bow:

Not a lot to report this morning. We get a couple of warmer days and then the cold is going to roll in for the rest of the week :thumbsup:

Yesterday was pretty laid back. The girls had me go with to fetch a tree. Half the day was spent helping get it into the stand and getting ornaments out of the closet. Once my responsibilities were accounted for I took in a couple of football games.

Hope you all have a good kickoff to the week! Take care and stay safe!

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6824 on: Dec 05, 2016, 03:13 AM »
Good morning everyone, I hope everyone had a good weekend. Suppose to snow then turn to rain today. Wonder if there will ever be ice this year. Hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. :tipup: :tipup:
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #6825 on: Dec 05, 2016, 03:31 AM »
Morning all,well officially my deer season is over my wife can still hunt to fill her black powder tag either buck or doe hopefully she can connect in the coming week the weather will hopefully help a bit supposed to be colder and a few rounds of snow moving in.wife and I have 1 fall clean.up to do today then get the plows ready and get our wood stacked up for the winter and locate a xmas tree for her mom and our selves we have been letting some chores slide while we were hunting .
WS glad u had a laid back day u deserve it
IFF sux about the water heater I guess if it was going to happen better now than in the dead of winter with zub 0 temps
Well hope every 1 has a great Monday and a better Tuesday

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6826 on: Dec 05, 2016, 03:34 AM »
Good Morning ER's finally cooler here even got 4 inches of snow

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #6827 on: Dec 05, 2016, 03:39 AM »

Good morning icefisher, WS, ER's,
                   Well like Eddie said yesterday was the last day of rifle season in the northern zone and for me it was a bust! :%$#!:
           It was a tough season around here, I spent a lot of hours still hunting and sitting in my ground blind. I saw a lot of Does
           and there were some bucks on my trail cam near my blind but at 3am! :whistle:
                   WS.......Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday, I saw that the Packers won! :clap:
                   icefisher.......Well it's snowing here and the ground is covered here, we are supposed to get 1 to 3 inches! ???
                   Today my wife is supposed to come back from Vt. but with the snow she will delay for another day!
                   I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out playing!

IW

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6828 on: Dec 05, 2016, 03:59 AM »
Good Monday morning all.  Deer hunting on Saturday was a bust for me also.  Can't shoot 'em if you don't see 'em.  :-\.  Our season runs through this Saturday, so I still have some time left.  Not having any white stuff on the ground really makes those buggars hard to see.  In three full days of hunting, I've only managed to see three deer.  Back to work today, but if we're lucky enough to get some snow later in the week, I may play hooky a couple of days to try and get some venison in the freezer.

I hope everyone has a safe and productive Monday!
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #6829 on: Dec 05, 2016, 04:27 AM »
Good Morning Marv, I-45, MW, OG, Jeff, Morning Everyone,
Snowing and 27* this am, 1-3" expected with a high of 40 here today.
I-45...it's been a slow start with the good cold temps, but we're getting there! Shouldn't be too much longer before we all get a chance to walk on water.... saw a few small farm ponds yesterday skimmed over! :thumbsup:
Marv...sounds like a nice day spent around the homestead! Hope you have a safe day at the job and decent weather for the first part of the week. Only 5 days to go!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
Bud...sorry to hear about the water heater, dang! On the plus side....it was a good thing you were home when it happened, right? How did the new hot water tank go?
MW...sorry to hear the season ended that way for you, been there! Still some time left in the Southern Zone to fill a tag also....best wishes to your wife with the black powder!   :thumbsup:
Jeff..sorry to hear that as well, you hunted hard too! Going out with the black powder today? Best of luck if you get out, and hope the Mrs. has safe travels.   :thumbsup:
OG....everything is white outside here also, just a covering at the moment...but it's beginning to look like winter again.
Mindy...any chance of swinging through NY on your way home and building me a smoker?  ;D. Glad to hear things are going well....any ice on the lakes up there?

Working the 2:30pm-10:30pm shift today. We've got a job cleaning the granite columns inside the Dunkin Doughnuts shop in the Capitol. So, we'll be starting as they close and be completed before they re-open again tomorrow morning.
Didn't see much of anything in the woods yesterday either, squirell's mostly, one deer about 200yds. out briefly, and that was about it.
Well, the cawfee's on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Mark...best of luck with your hunting this week....hope you get some snow!   :thumbsup:

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6830 on: Dec 05, 2016, 05:59 AM »
Good morning folks. Just did the drive way. I would say we got around 4 inches of snow wet snow. Supposed to get up to 37 today. So i think it will be gone quick. Ave the pup didn't want to go out in it yesterday. But Dixie lead the way and out she went. Didn't take Ava long to be playing in the snow Lol. Well to all have a safe day.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6831 on: Dec 05, 2016, 07:41 AM »
Eddie, got the old one out, sure had a lot of grit in it.  Took some doing to get it drained, had neighbor come over and help get it the new one set in place, might know last shark bite leaked, would rather have a solder type, but guess those are a thing of the past.  So will get another one and get it done before heading to work at 10.  Gas line back in without any leaks  :thumbsup:  New gas valve has an igniter on it, which is an improvement.  Will finish out the week at the other store, and watch the ice grow.  ;D
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #6832 on: Dec 05, 2016, 12:47 PM »
Good afternoon folks, my dentist appointment went better then I imagined it would have to go back next Monday for the doctor to finish work and put in permanent filling.
Mr.Turkey not sure what the dentist spray in my mouth before giving me injection of lidocane bitter liquid the taste of which lingered in mouth for quite some time.
Bon Jour Mindy glad the hog butchering was trouble free. How did the smoker build turn out? You are one multitalented lady between your house renovations, auto repairs and such.
IFF sorry to read about the water heater good thing you are knowledgeable enough to install a new heater by yourself.
UfCreel good to read you have the yard cleaned up from tree removal .
Whopper Stopper have a safe and good week at work. May the weather not cause you to much stiffness and aching joints.
Eddie hope the change in work hours does not throw you for a loop.

To all the regular posters who hunt sorry to hear some of you did not get a deer this season . Best to any of you still hunting.
Have a good afternoon and evening .
Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6833 on: Dec 05, 2016, 08:58 PM »
Steve I hear yeah on that, might say I paid myself about $800.00 sure is cooling off fast this evening.  picked up some extra gas for the snowblower.  Might see as much as an 8" out of what is on the way.

Doesn't look like much elbow room out in the hallway for Idahogator  ;D
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6834 on: Dec 06, 2016, 03:11 AM »
Good Morning Everyone! :bow:
I am dragging this morning. Yesterday we had 2 good sized oaks in Murderapolis to knock down and clean up. When we finished that the boss tells me we have what he would call a “medium–big” soft maple on the St Paul side of the city. He said we should have time to get it done. 

When we all got there at 11am we just looked at each other ???, it was what should have been an all day job. I was in the bucket until almost dark before I got it down, 6 hours. Then we had to drop out the huge stub, grind the stump and clean it up. By the time I got punched out I had just over 13 hours in.

Then the boss starts arguing with me how he didn’t realize it was that big and we didn’t have to finish it. He had a win, win day and he still wouldn't leave it go.  It is a damn good thing I have had anger management classes a few times :%$#!:. 3 more days! Sorry for the rant.

Keep safe, keep your cool, Good luck if you are doing something fun.

WS

Offline banders731

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6835 on: Dec 06, 2016, 03:33 AM »
Good morning all!!!

just sittin around looking at the goodies i got at the st paul ice expo.....   im surprised i didnt spend as much as i have in years passed.   i bought line for all my rods (gonna try sufix ice magic this year)  bought three 3 packs of vemon floats and their UV light for $20, another pair of frabill ice picks, got some really good lookin' gold tungsten jigs for Devils Lake and i got a reel for my sisters fiance.  all in all i think i did ok :)  the bigger thing i did which i enjoyed even more was talking to some great people.  never got a chance to make it over and talk to dave genz, but had some really awesome conversations with jason mitchell, keith kavajecz and spent around 30min or so talking with eric haataja about fishing lake michigan, the dnr stuff and life in general......it was awesome.

anyway thats my story for today.........hope everyone is well, take care

-b-

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6836 on: Dec 06, 2016, 03:37 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Lots more elbow room at this hour  ;D my four hour nap just ended so though about updating a little, Furnace room back in order, tools put away.  Find the temp is currently 16*  Snow moving in around 5PM going through Wednesday mid day with guessers say 3 -8" planning on getting home before the masses hit the highway in rush hour.  Wednesday low could be down to 0*  :thumbsup:  the moisture should drop the water temps in my area, and start making ice.  Not getting to excited because by the weekend day time highs back into the 50* range  :unsure: :nono:

Had spent a little time video call last Thursday with a brother, then find out he had a stroke Friday, was told it only affected his speech, and was released from the hospital Monday mid morning.  Not sure about it being a Stroke or not, could also be a sign of something else.  Not being able to express what he wanted/wants to say.  I jokingly said he forgot what he was going to say, or forgot his new rumor.  ;D  Anyway he now is home and the kids/grand kids are keeping a closer watch on him.  His living quarters are his Motor Home, that is parked in the complex with his daughter, and Grandson's homes just steps away.

Was hoping for the hunters to have more scores than what it sounds like.  At work I keep getting ask when I am hitting the ice  :unsure: Think I will forego the early ice, that some are reporting, looked like the Dillon area became a tent city last weekend.  Maybe after xmas.  So with that I will say I want to be the very first to wish everyone.........Wait for it..........a happy Easter !  Back to my pillow, all caught up on the joke page  ;D

See Marv, and Banders have chimed in........Sorry about your over doing it day Marv.  Think I would have lost it, never have had any anger management classes, just a long fuse I guess.  Some great buys Banders, I think I am going to spool up some Gliss line in 8#, sure sounds good and see its super smooth.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #6837 on: Dec 06, 2016, 04:43 AM »

Good morning WS, Bud, banders, ER's,
                     Marv........Don't you just love bosses that underestimate job timing, then say when you're all done they say
              you didn't have to finish it that day! Maybe he should get out and do some of the work himself for a while! I hope
              you have a better day today!
                     Bud.......It's not for not trying on a deer harvest, everyone I've talked to said the same thing, deer season
              looked good back in the summer but when the season opened the deer knew better!
                     We ended up with 4" of snow yesterday all the plow people were out taking advantage of it, I packed my driveway
              down with my truck to get a base before I snow blow the next storm. I sure hope it doesn't warm up and rain? ???
                     I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6838 on: Dec 06, 2016, 05:53 AM »
Good morning everyone, we got about a inch of snow. 20 degrees this morning. Suppose to warm up though. Work truck doesn't want to start this morning. Hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. :tipup: :tipup:
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6839 on: Dec 06, 2016, 06:25 AM »
Morning all,
Not much new here....still no venison  :'( but Mr WW is still trying.
WS....your boss sounds like a real prize  :wacko: only a couple more days to go hang in there  ;)
IFF....lucky you have the skills to tackle the water heater, that's quite a savings  :thumbsup: be safe on the highway.
IW....definitely a strange tough season. even the deer around the house have become ghosts  @) we'll see what happens when the season ends.
Mr C...glad the dentist appt went well  :) enjoy the rest of your vacation sir.
Eddie...how did the afternoon/evening shift go? Does that happen very often?
Have a good day all at work or play. Stay safe

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.