Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1640691 times)

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #2610 on: Aug 31, 2015, 09:09 AM »
IW I did not plan on going any where today, that was until the daughter's email that the grandson has a tennis match this after noon. We had not planned on him having any matches this week because he was supposed to be at his dads. Well dad did not bother to pick up his two boys for the week on Friday. The one with the tennis match will be telling his dad where to get off when he turns 16 in February.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #2611 on: Sep 01, 2015, 02:34 AM »
Morning Everyone,
  61* this am on the hill, high of 85 expected with humidity again...oh well....Welcome to September!!   :thumbsup:
Raquette...congrats on the 5th place finish!  :thumbsup:
Awoke this morning to my dogs barking up a storm....and then I got my first whiff of the reason why...Mr. Skunk making his rounds again. Most all of the windows open, what a dreadful stank to start the day off!! At least they didn't get sprayed on my watch....been thru that a few times...not good, not good at all.
Finished up our work at the Mansion yesterday and we'll be back at the Plaza today getting more sidewalks ready.
Today's temps should be adequate for some summer fashions again.... :whistle:  ;D
More and more posts starting to appear here, always a good sign of things to come!    :icefish:
Hope everyone enjoys the first day of Sept., be safe, best of luck to those fishin'!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2612 on: Sep 01, 2015, 03:01 AM »
Good Tuesday Morning Eddie. Good Morning Everyone!

Early start today working at a business center. The dew points are getting close to 70 and it doesn’t take much to sweat. We had to fill our 5 gallon water cooler twice yesterday on top of all the bottled water people were giving us.

Nothing like the fresh smell of skunk Eddie :sick: . Hope you didn't stub a toe dashing to shut the windows. Good luck with the viewing today  :thumbsup:

Time to fire up the Buick Good luck to those fishing!Work or play, stay safe!

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2613 on: Sep 01, 2015, 03:31 AM »

Good morning Eddie, WS, ER's,
                  Not much that I can say for the skunks, pesty animals they can be. Enjoy the scenery today Eddie! :woot:
                  Good luck at the business center, I hope the people don't harass you too much WS! ::)
                  My wife put up 10 quarts of tomatoes yesterday and made some hot apple jelly, today she is making more
          Zucchini salsa, all the jars she made a couple weeks ago are gone, they were a big hit in the family. :thumbsup:
                  I hope everyone has a good day either at work or at play.

IW

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #2614 on: Sep 01, 2015, 03:49 AM »
Good Morning early risers. One day closer to the 2015-16 ice season welcome to September. Rebelss I will have to get more adventurous and try some new dishes most of the diners in my area are owned by people of Greek descent. My local diner is know for it's roast lamb. Eddie I hope your dogs did not get sprayed to bad, my family used to have a sunk that visited nightly in the summer when I was younger. At the time we had a cat that looked similar to a sunk she would sit by of the basement windows sunk would come and hang out by window. We would be sitting in the living room and suddenly you could tell Pepe Le Pu was visiting. The Humidity and high temperatures have returned hopefully only lasts till end of this week.
Construction crew back in action last night using a jack hammer in one area what a racket.
Have a good day everyone.
Steve

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2615 on: Sep 01, 2015, 07:08 AM »
Woke up to what I thought was fireworks. Nope! Opening day of early goose season. Only two barrages. I should go see if it is the same kid sneaking his buddy's boat on the lake that does not belong on the lake. Booted them off last year. This is the first year in a few that we have had many geese around.

Dang mute swans are finally getting enough people sick of them that maybe we can get the DNR to do something about them. But doubt that will happen as the are afraid of the swan lovers raising cain.

Eddie There is nothing that opens the sinuses better than a little skunk smell.  I guess I got used to it having trapped for years so it is actually refreshing to me. You should have seen the woman's eyes that was driving down the road as I was carrying one that I caught in a leghold set for chipmunk's. I hooked the chain with a pole and took it across the road and hung it in a tree and shot it.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2616 on: Sep 02, 2015, 02:51 AM »
Good Wednesday Morning Everyone! :bow:

The heat and humidity is taking a toll. Yesterday ended up being a 12 hour day, so much for going in early. The guys were getting a little cranky by the time we finally finished; I reminded them that even now "Santa’s" watching, but didn’t help.

How is the air quality this morning Eddie?

"I guess I got used to it having trapped for years so it is actually refreshing to me. You should have seen the woman's eyes that was driving down the road as I was carrying one that I caught in a leghold set for chipmunk's. I hooked the chain with a pole and took it across the road and hung it in a tree and shot it.
                     tomturkey
"

Excellent story Tom! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Time to head to the jungle, and see what’s going on in the land of weirdo’s. Another Town Home today. 

Good luck to those fishing!Work or play, stay safe!

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2617 on: Sep 02, 2015, 03:19 AM »
Good Morning Whopper, Morning Guys,
67* on the hill this am, high of 90 expected today...another hot one coming here as well Whopper.
Be safe in the jungle, stay hydrated again today buddy....12 hours is a long shift in the heat for certain!
Tom...I'd bet that woman's face looked something like this, right?   :woot:  Good stuff!!    :roflmao: :clap:
Had a nice day on the job yesterday. A couple of the higher ups stopped by our work area and commented on the work which always is a plus, especially when the mercury is hovering right around 90. That kind of picked up the moral and got the guys back in a decent mood to finish off the grunt work, jack hammering out concrete.
The summer fashions were out big time yesterday... I think I saw (3) 10's yesterday, but who's counting!  ;D
Hope everyone has a great day today, be safe, best of luck to those fishin'!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #2618 on: Sep 02, 2015, 04:09 AM »
Good Morning Whopper Stopper,Eddie and fellow early risers or night owls. A 12 hour shift in high heat and humidity will wear you down I hope today's job is easier Whopper Stopper. Eddie glad your getting some compliments on all of your work. Maybe Gov. Coumo will stop by to thank you for all the mansion work. Mr. Turkey great story I have had to dispose of two sunks  one at my former job the other at family vacation home. Both animals had died but still were fragrent. Also had a couple close calls,while visiting a friend who feed the stray cats in her neighborhood. Sitting on the front porch hear a noise think it is a cat look to see Mr or Mrs. sunk .
Busy day at work got home a little after 4 AM I had to pull product from and clean a section of produce dept. display case.
Stay safe folks and make the most of your day. a successful trip to all fishing.
Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2619 on: Sep 02, 2015, 04:14 AM »
           Good morning WS, Eddie, ER's,
                  The heat is on for today here as well, I thought it was bad untill I went to town, it was worst. I'm glad
           I don't have to work out in it.
                  WS, stay hydrated, I'm sure being up in a bucket or just climbing could be dangerous if you don't stay hydrated,
           one could get dizzy.
                  Eddie, I'm glad to hear that higher ups come out to appreciate you guys efforts, a lot don't take the working mans
           efforts seriously.
                  I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or at play.

IW

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2620 on: Sep 02, 2015, 05:27 AM »
Morning all..  Love reading all your stories every morning..
Funny what this thread involved into...
Pretty foggy out there now but going to be hot later....
My bride and I celebrate 27 years of marital bliss today... ;D
Inlaws come to visit tomorrow for a week... >:(
Everyone have a great day....
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2621 on: Sep 02, 2015, 07:08 AM »
Raq

When I saw you had been married 27 years I was going to ask for your address so I could send your bride a sympathy card but after reading further I guess I might need to send you one as well. LOL

I actually found a fitting sympathy card to give to my adopted uncles wife on their 50th. I should have bought all of those cards on the shelf as I have not found a fitting on since. They must be around 70 years of marriage now.

I shot a skunk in a fox trap one morning from up wind at 30 yards with a 22. I stopped at a buddy's gas station to fill up after changing all my clothes. He had a great lab that always came to get his ears rubbed. When he got to me he starting growling and barking. The owner had his head under a car hood and hit it when the dog opened up. Kenny knew it was me and could not figure out what the ruckus was all about. The dog had never smelled skunk to the owners knowledge but sure did not like it even as faint as it must have been. The lab would never come near me after that.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2622 on: Sep 02, 2015, 07:16 AM »

Congratulations Dom, you guys must be doing something right. :whistle:

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2623 on: Sep 02, 2015, 04:28 PM »
Congratulations to both you and your bride of 27 years Raquette...well done!!   :clap: :bow: :thumbsup:

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2624 on: Sep 03, 2015, 03:00 AM »
Iceshanty Users Online
    1 Guest, 2 Users
masoneddie, mr.clean

Good Morning Mr.C, Morning Guys,
68* this am with a high of 88 expected, chance of rain this afternoon. We'll be "sweating to the oldies" again today at the Plaza....at least it's payday!  ;D
I sent Lindy an e-mail yesterday morning asking if they had any plans on another clearance sale like they had last year. Got a quick response, but nothing in the works at the moment unfortunately....that was a great sale! Maybe it will get the ball rolling...
Raquette...you're right about this thread...it's a good place to start the morning off and read each others stories, funny how it started and where it went to....Congrats again on the anniversary!   :thumbsup:
Well fella's, have a great day, be safe, and best of luck to those fishin'!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2625 on: Sep 03, 2015, 03:09 AM »
Good Thursday Morning Eddie, Morning All! YAHOO! :bow:

Some good stuff everybody. Like Mr. Raquettedacker said always fun seeing what everyone is up to in their day to day lives. Speaking of Raquettedacker “Congratulations” to you and your bride Sir!  A very commendable accomplishment.  :thumbsup:

Hope you have good day Eddie, man that has to be some tough work when the mercury is over 80 let alone 90. Take care of yourself and congrats on spotting the (3 ) 10’s! I did see a pretty nice ash myself yesterday!   ;D

Hope things are going well for you and your bride IW, Take care!

Hope your night went well mr.clean, get some rest!

Do you still set traps Tom? I never had much luck trapping.

Cripes I am running late the Buick is leaving…………Good luck to anyone fishing. Stay safe!

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2626 on: Sep 03, 2015, 06:14 AM »

Good morning Eddie, WS, ER's,
                      It's amazing to how some threads take off and are posted each day, Raquette has another
             that does well, it is on the N.Y. site, it is "How cold is it". mainly gets a lot of post closer to ice season.
                      Eddie, you really need to take some pictures, we want to see some of the jobs you guys do and
             throw in a few of those 10's you get to see.LOL
                      WS, I hope you caught up with the Buick.  :blink: The wife and I have been busy, she put up 12
             pints of Zucchini salsa, and made some more pickles, with some help from me. We have a birthday party
             to go to on Saturday, my grandson from #1 son and granddaughter from my #3 son share the same birthday,
             so they combine parties. They decided to have it at a state park, on a lake, and I have been elected to cook,
             Sausage, Peppers & Onion, sand hot dogs. I also have to make my potato salad, my mothers recipe, it's to die for!
                      I hope everyone has a good Thursday, pay day, either at work or at play!

IW

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2627 on: Sep 03, 2015, 07:14 AM »
Took the back roads again taking the boss to her therapy appointment. It is harvest time on the flats east of Grant, Michigan. Nothing like the faint smell of onions as you are traveling the through that area. Now the smell coming out of the dairy barns east of the flats not so pleasing.

There are so many crops in the fields that I can not identify, it makes me want to stop and pull some to see what they are. A lot of the farms are using old army trucks to haul the onions out of the fields.

WS I had to give up trapping quite a few years ago. I was trapping mostly beaver. The day I got mired in a pond and almost left my hip boots behind getting out that was the sign it was time to give it up. I did run traps with my son a couple years ago on a complaint. I wish I would have it that easy as I walked the line in a pair of knee boots. The guy paid him $20 a critter plus they sat with a beer and chewed the fat when he got back to the house.

I look forward to this thread every morning plus check it a couple times a day to see what is going on. This is one good group of guys. I do not remember seeing any real disagreements on this site. I just hope Raq does not take my little jabs too seriously.

Supposed to go pick up a new mattress today. Not going to happen for a while as the rain is moving in.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #2628 on: Sep 04, 2015, 01:32 AM »
Good Friday Morning folks. Raquettedacker congratulations to your wife and you on 27 years of marriage. I also enjoy this thread feel like I've made some new friends among the regular posters.
 Thursday was my only day off this week so changed my sleep time a bit to get some things done in personal life. One item was to go to local motor vehicle office and get what was my mother car registration and title changed to my name. On the paper work I need to bring must record odometer reading go out to start the car will not start had to get a friend to come over and help me jump start the car. we got it started one reason I want the car back on the road instead of sitting in the driveway. Also went to the shoe store I use and ordered a new pair of Red Wing boots and the did some late night grocery shopping. Over all a good day the friend who helped me with the car and I do not see each other that often so after getting the car running we shot the breeze for an hour. Also found out that I must look good/stylish in a hat. Since I had not showered broke out my old wool felt crusher from Cabelas. Got three comments from female coworkers at the grocery store where I work on how nice I looked with the hat.
Have a good and safe day at work or leisure, best to all fishing.  Ice Wanderer enjoy the birthday party remember to keep the potato salad on ice if it contains mayonnaise . You do not need the salad to spoil and someone get sick.

Enjoy the Labor Day holiday weekend.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2629 on: Sep 04, 2015, 03:31 AM »
Good Morning Mr.C, Morning Guys,
Happy Friday!  66* on the hill this am, high of 80 expected...a little cooler today.
Steve...glad to hear you got the car running ok and got to spend some time with your buddy. Sounds to me like that hat should be worn more frequently...... :whistle: ..hope you have a great day!
Jeff...you got a busy weekend coming up! That's amazing two grandchildren sharing the same birthdays... :thumbsup:   Sounds like its going to be a really nice party...have a great time!
Whopper...did you ever catch up to the Buick?   ;D. Have a safe day today Sir!
Tom...taking a drive during harvest season is always a pleasant time. I don't think I ever smelled an onion field being harvested...mostly corn in my neck of the woods.
Yesterday a new class of State Troopers had their graduation at the Convention Center, very busy day there, and the Governor made a speech. We were working close by there and got to see many of the new graduates. It was easy to see how proud they were carrying their diploma's, and we congratulated several of them and thanked them for their service. I think we caught a few off guard...no pun intended.... ;D
Cawfee's on....
Pouring sidewalks again today. I'll see if the foreman can e-mail me some pictures and figure out how to post some here for you guys.
Hope everyone has a great day, be safe, best of luck to those fishin'!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2630 on: Sep 04, 2015, 04:06 AM »
Good Friday Morning mr.clean, Eddie. Good Morning Everyone! :bow:

Today is going to be a recharging day. We worked extra late yesterday to knock off the trim job at the Town Home complex. The dew points were in the mid 70’s and by the time we finished everyone was shot but in pretty good spirits.

I wish you were closer Tom; I would love to pick your brain about trapping. My Dad trapped during the Great Depression. He lived along a good sized creek and concentrated on muskrats. He always said that during those years he was making more money as a kid trapping rats than most adults were making and selling cordwood. He made enough after a couple of weeks that he spluged a little and bought his first 22, a brand new Hamilton for $7.

I second IW’s thoughts on seeing some of Eddies work and backgrounds ;D

A proud Grandpa at the helm in charge of grilling, sounds like a fantastic time is about to happen! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Someday Post your potato salad recipe IW. We have been looking for a good one for a while now.

Have a Good Friday everyone! Stay safe.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2631 on: Sep 04, 2015, 06:30 AM »
We got a call from the daughter, actually my step daughter that is just like a daughter, that they want to come up Saturday to hang out. Sounds great to me. She is a single mom that is a super single mom that gets no support money just a lot of guff out of her ex. I was raised by a single mom that I know was great but after seeing what Holly has been through and is always one step ahead of her ex she is above my mom.

The trappers in the depression would walk miles if they knew where a skunk den was. The could get big dollars out of skunk hides after digging them out.

Off to pick up some things I bought on an online auction last night. Then to the DR's to get the staples out of my back from the implant. The tech needs to do some fine tuning on the stimulator after the staples are out.

Eddie Any one going into law enforcement these days needs to be congratulated. The way things are going there is no way I would. I did try to get on as a conservation officer many years ago. I could not pass the physical even back then. Having had non paralytic polio did not help I guess.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2632 on: Sep 04, 2015, 04:32 PM »

Good evening ER's,
                   I got up late this morning and had a lot of things to do. I scored a header  to clean up, almost all hardwood.
           I went there and did 3 pick up loads today, and hope to do 2 before the party tomorrow.
                   WS it's always good to take a recharge day, you can't work all the time.
                    Eddie, I bet it was really nice to see the graduates getting their diplomas, as Tom said with all that is going on in
           the country, cops getting ambushed it's a wonder any one would like to become one.
                    I've got to go and make the potato salad. Here you go WS!

My Moms Potato Salad

2 lbs. potatoes (5 to 6 medium), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise 2 Tbsp. vinegar 1 1/2 tsp. salt 1 tsp. sugar 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper 1 cup thinly sliced celery 1/2 cup chopped onion 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (optional)

Directions
1.Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
2.Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes, celery, onion and eggs and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2633 on: Sep 05, 2015, 04:41 AM »
Morning Guys,
60* this am with a high of 83 expected today....it's going to be a nice weekend in upstate NY weather wise.
Jeff...nice score on the wood! That should help you out quite a bit on your stock pile.... :thumbsup:
Looks like you'll have a perfect day for the party...have a great day with the family and don't burn the sausages!  ;D
Tom...sounds like you raised a very smart and strong daughter that you're very proud of. That's a tough job being a single Mom, especially when there's friction...enjoy the weekend with your daughter and grandchildren Sir! :bow:
Whopper...glad you had a day off to recoup....the heat and humidity wear you right out...have a good weekend!
I agree with you guys about anyone going into law enforcement right now, pretty scarey choice,  but I honestly believe they are a special breed of people that just won't be deterred and God Bless them all for being like that!
Cawfee's on and there's a nice fresh tin of cinnamon buns on the counter...help yourself boys!  ;D
Off to help a friend of mine on an outside fireplace job and resetting some flag stone on a patio...so that's why they call it Labor Day weekend right?
Enjoy the weekend fella's, be safe, and best of luck to those fishin'!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2634 on: Sep 05, 2015, 04:54 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Welcome to the weekend Everyone! :bow:

Hope you have a great time at the party IW!  :clap:

Good luck with the project Eddie!

I am off to the north woods to check out my shack, clear trails of blowdowns and if time allows drag the trails with the 4 wheeler. Today will again be 90 so I want to get everything done before noon.

Have a Good Saturday everyone! Stay safe.

If you are fishing  :thumbsup:

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #2635 on: Sep 06, 2015, 03:18 AM »
Greetings I hope everyone had a great Saturday. If the weather in the Lake George,NY.area was similar to mine Ice Wanderer and his family had a beautiful day for the birthday party. Whopper Stopper sounds like you had a busy day planed ,in what condition did you find your shack . Eddie how did the fireplace build go ,I hear you about Labor Day . Mr.Turkey hope every thing went well at the doctors.
Enjoy the rest of this holiday weekend folks. Best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2636 on: Sep 06, 2015, 03:46 AM »
Good Morning Mr.C, Morning Boys,
60* this am in the Heldeberg Mtns., high of 86 expected today...90's for a few days starting tomorrow.
How did your trip to the shack go Whopper? Hope you got everything squared away before the heat kicked in.
Didn't realize what I was getting myself into yesterday helping my buddy out. We built the fire pit out of cobble stones which was'nt bad, finished by noon,  but the whole flag stone patio needed to be reset...3 trips to Home Depot and 35 (80lb. bags) of mortar later, we made it about halfway when we quit at 5...going back this morning to try and finish up...a true Labor Day weekend!!    ;D
Taking a trip to Virginia beach next week with the family, so the extra cash will come in handy.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, have a great day everyone!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2637 on: Sep 06, 2015, 05:54 AM »

Good morning Steve, Eddie, ER's,
                   WS, I hope you found things up at The Shack Ok, and got your trails cleared!
                   Eddie, did your buddy tell you ahead of time about having to reset the patio? I hate when you expect to
           do one thing and there's more to do, which takes up so much time! :%$#!:
                   Well guys, the party went really well, the weather was great, the water was warm, and I didn't burn a thing.
           The sausage and pepper was a big hit, I put a whole can of beer in the peppers and onions before putting the pan
           on the grill, everyone complimented me on how good they taste. I also cooked Glazier hot dogs, a lot of my daughter
           in laws friends and parents never had them. They are a local company from Potsdam, N.Y. that makes them. My two
           B-day grand kids got lots of great gifts. My wife and I left the party around 4 pm, we were invited next door for dinner
           and movie night. They hung a sheet from their upper deckd projected a movie on that, it was almost being at a
           drive-in. They showed a comedy show with Jeff Dunham, if you hadn't seen him he is a vanquilitrist, a real funny guy.
           It was a long day but had lots of fun.
                    I hope everyone has a great Sunday either at work or at play, and stay safe, a lot of people on the road this
           weekend!

IW

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2638 on: Sep 06, 2015, 07:17 AM »
Daughter is coming today as the weather did not look good for yesterday.

I do not know what is up with some of my trees. We had a huge leaf drop from the choke cherries earlier. Now they are actually turning yellow and falling again, way early. Some of the trees are almost bare. Maybe they are dying like the choke cherries do over home. These are huge where the ones over home never get more that 6 inches before they die.

Every thing went well at the docs. Got the staples out. The nurse was surprised at how well I had healed. That has always been the normal for me, fast healer. Maybe I will not have to be on restrictions as long for the stuff they put in to scar tissue in place.  They fine tuned the stimulator quite a bit. I even walked the dog around the block for the first time in ages.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2639 on: Sep 06, 2015, 07:59 AM »
Good morning guys!
Well this is different I am posting with my phone. Our electric went out this morning which took care of the lap top.
Things at the shack were fine, thanks for asking. Several weeks ago I arrived to find the door kicked in and a few things missing. One of the problems with being 80 miles away.

90 degrees and near unbearable today. Next week a big turn with sweatshirt weather. Can't wait. The trade off is severe storms tonight.
Glad the healing is going well Tom!
Sounds like you did a bang up job IW! There was a reason you were put in charge.

I feel for you Eddie on your job. I have done a few jobs for friends that ended up going south because of failure to mention a couple of pertinent details.

Well I am going to see if this works. Have a great day everyone and stay safe!

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.