Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1623310 times)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #9600 on: Aug 08, 2017, 04:35 AM »

Good morning Marv, I-45, ER's,
                       It's 60* and cloudy here on my hill with drizzle and rain in the forecast today!
                       Bud........Maybe the woman was a decoy to get you away from the reels. ???
                       Tom........I'm glad you got some rain. :clap:
                       I-45.....
...Have a good day hauling containers!
                       WW.......How did the water park outing go?
                       Marv......The birch clear went well, have a good day in the jungle.
                       Yesterday I was able to get the rest of the siding up that I had, I underestimated my boards so I had to go
              and order some more plus I didn't know what I was going to do about the doors but I do now and ordered that material.
              Here are some pictures of my shed, kind of getting elaborate for a wood shed, but I want my property to look nice!

The door for the loft is just in place I have to get the hardware for it.
                         I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or at play!

IW

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9601 on: Aug 08, 2017, 05:33 AM »
Morning all,

IW....nice job on the shed  :clap: :flex: :bow:  looks great
WS.....hope today is a quicker one for you  ;)
IFF....sounds like a great plan for your post work life  :thumbsup: :woot: 
TT.....cooler temps have moved in here too, very refreshing  ;D

Enchanted Forest was a huge hit with the young ones as always  :clap: :thumbsup:  hardly any people there yesterday which made it even better  ;) guess the forecast of rain scared some away. never saw a drop till about 4:30 :clap:  by then we were kind of wrapping up anyway  :)   think today we'll hit the zoo  @)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9602 on: Aug 08, 2017, 07:08 AM »
Nice 52* this morning. No power washing until it warms up.

IW I wondered how you were going to side the shed and still let the wood dry out inside. Now I know.

ww Are you worn out yet from trying to keep up with the kiddies?

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9603 on: Aug 08, 2017, 07:54 AM »
Good Morning ER's  IW that shed's looking great. WW sounds like a great day for your bunch. WS hope the jungles tame today,did you ever get to EP. Mr. Clean you been quiet everything ok?

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9604 on: Aug 08, 2017, 10:14 AM »
Great Looking Wood/Dog house Shed Jeff.  Guess drift/blowing snow not a problem.  Most of the rain clouds have moved on.  Left an inch in the Gauge, sure greened up the lawn.
Think now its the beginning of whole house cleaning.  And kid safe stashing. ::) 

Chatted with the department manager on FB, told him to be ready for a shock when he see's the area.  He reminded my I was forgetting something....."He doesn't care" LOL  And that he was not going to miss, not being in the "Retail" world.  Think I will greet customers with "Welcome to the Treasure Hunt" Your on your own !!!

45 hope your day is not to soggy.

See the Hawks are patrolling the area.

Well on to my day, before I burn to much daylight.

Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9605 on: Aug 08, 2017, 03:30 PM »
treasure hunt welcome is always fun that's how I found the otter for 31.00 I thought the treasure was going to be just the canvas nope the whole shebang sweet deal indeed.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9606 on: Aug 08, 2017, 04:32 PM »
Good evening everyone relaxing after work then have to do some things for tomorrow's moving day . I will be without internet service for a few days have not contacted my service provider yet about the move. The job and preparation for move have me worn down  most days I fall asleep watching television for an hour or two before waking up and going to bed.
IFF all the best with whatever you decide to do after the store closes. I can relate to your Chinese family story we had people use the sink and urinal in Men's room as a toilet a few times. Enjoy the time with your grandchildren.
Ice Wanderer the shed looks great, any type of preservative geeting applied to the siding. Glad all went well with the birch tree take downs and moving job.
Wallyworld nice the weather cooperated and water park was not to crowded . Going by the activities you have planed I assume the grandchildren are not into fishing.  Besides the zoo have you thought about a trip to walleye hatchery by Oneida as a trip.
Whooper Stopper hope there were no surprises in the oak trees. Happy to read the kayak sale went through for you.
Mr.Turkey glad you got some needed rain in your area. Sorry it interrupted your power washing.
Eddie may all your family and guests arrive safely for Saturday's wedding. Best wishes to your son and DIL to be .

Have a pleasant evening stay safe. Good fishing to all , hopefully will be back on line soon also have to get telephone and television service established at new home.
Steve

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9607 on: Aug 08, 2017, 05:39 PM »
Hope the move goes smooth Steve..
Hope your back on soon....
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9608 on: Aug 08, 2017, 09:39 PM »
Thanks Steve, Guess I am strong enough to take what ever life throws my way.  Hope everything settles in its right place for you.  Will be watching, take care.

Stopped into store, and couldn't pass up a couple GM fishing shirts at just under $10 each.  Rumor has it another discount will happen Thursday  ;D

^5 OG.  Nice.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9609 on: Aug 09, 2017, 02:54 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Excellent looking wood shed IW :clap: I wish I could have one. How many cords will it hold?

How are things going with your company Eddie? Are there more people trickling in yet? Hope you are holding up as the big day gets closer Sir.

How was the zoo WW? I bet the time is flying by for you , are you getting pooped yet?

OG I did make it to EP to look around. I didn’t buy very much, but the place was nuts and many were filling their carts.

Take care mr.clean! Hope to see you back real soon :thumbsup:

Yesterday was uneventful as far as critters in the trees go. We ended up having to work in an extra job and by the time we finished we had a 12 hour day. Not sure what today will offer but I have to head in a little early .

I would like to wish the "Old Buick" a Happy Birthday. I sure hope the next 100,000 is as enjoyable as the first

Best of luck to those hitting the water! Be safe no matter what's on the planner.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #9610 on: Aug 09, 2017, 03:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
   Happy Hump Day!!
  Clear and 57* on the Hill this am, high of 78 expected. Almost had my post completed yesterday and then lost service...another Gremlin encounter!

Steve...good luck with the move today, hope everything goes well...know how stressful it can be! Thank you for the best wishes, will pass them on to my son and soon to be DIL...they will be married Friday evening!   :thumbsup:
  Bud..have you given any thought to part time work at maybe a Lowes or Home Depot after the closing as a possibility?
  Wally...have a great time at the zoo today, sounds like the Enchanted Forest trip went perfect! Believe it or not, I actually worked on that back in the late 80's doing the wave pool, lazy river, and 3 water slide pools...great choice!  When it was completed, the fire dept.actually came with a pumper truck to help fill it from the lake across the street!  ;D. Hope you and Mr.WW are holding up!!    :thumbsup:
  Jeff...the shed is looking awesome, great job!  Glad the tree removal went well.... :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv...congrats on the kayak sale, glad that worked for you!  Hope you have a safe day in the jungle today Sir!  :thumbsup:

Today will be my last work day at the job this week, looking forward to the 2:30 quit, so much going on!
  My wife's family members will all be arriving tomorrow, wedding rehearal at 5pm followed by a nice dinner...it's been a hectic week!
  Almost caught up on the honey do list....
  Well, time to get ready for my last 8 hour shift....cawfee' s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Morning Marv! Congrats on the 100K!!  :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9611 on: Aug 09, 2017, 03:36 AM »
Good Morning everyone, Happy Hump day, IW the shed looks great. Suppose to be a warm day today. Hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. :tipup: :tipup:
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9612 on: Aug 09, 2017, 04:20 AM »
Good Morning ER's  56* Still having some scattered showers, Looks like guessers have a couple days of low 70's then back to the 80's

Eddie, Well I did work at a Home Depot for little over a year, and the Gander Mt at the same time.  Didn't care for the politics and Corporate structure, Customers were fine.  Couldn't stand most of the managers.  And working both places was like a full time job and then some.  Gander Mt was/is a lot more laid back.  Will give the full time "retarted" a spin and see how it fits.  As a co-worker put it, at our age there are just so many summers left.  Would rather spend them doing enjoyable things.  Like fishing maybe  ;D ::)

45, I assume the rental rate is a flat rate on the roll offs, what is the going rate for a 30 yard one now days ?

Jeff what is the size of you wood shed ?  Think I missed it.

Sounds like someone in a white house needs to keep their mouth shut. ::)

Cups empty think I will go visit my pillow.

Take care all.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9613 on: Aug 09, 2017, 04:25 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Marv, I-45, ER's,
                         It's 52* here on my hill this Hump Day, another nice day expected.
                         Eddie......I hope the stress doesn't get to you to much but just think of the stress the bride to be parents
             are going through, gee I'm glad I had 4 boys. Everything should go good for all! :flex:
                         Marv......Congrats on the Buick's 100,000 birthday, I hope she has many more in her! :thumbsup:
                         Steve......Good luck with the move today, do you have help or did you hire a mover, you could have asked
             me I would have come down to help! :flex:
                         I-45........Have a safe day driving today hauling those roll-off's! :thumbsup:
                         WW........Have a good time at the zoo, my wife and I were talking about going to a zoo when we go to Maine
             next month!
                         Bud........You must have mixed feeling about the up coming last day at the job. :blink:
                         I want to thank everyone for the nice compliments on my woodshed, I enjoy building things, because I really
             get to see the finished product. As for a preservative I haven't given it much thought, back in 1076 I built my first
             structure, it was a barn 20'x40' and I sprayed it with creosote but you can't get that stuff today! It really preserved the
             wood, there is not any rot anywhere on it today and no bugs.
                         Today I have a physical at the "VA" and tomorrow a appointment with the diabetic dietician, I think I'm doing
             things right in that area!
                         I hope everyone has a good Wednesday, Hump Day either at work or out fishing. It feels like fall already!
                         Bud I see you posted while I was typing, my shed is 12'x12' it should hold 8  full chords of wood.
             IW

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9614 on: Aug 09, 2017, 05:38 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....Happy b-day to the Buick, that's pretty impressive  :thumbsup: :clap:
Eddie....sounds like a busy few days ahead for you  :wacko:  try to relax & enjoy  ;)
MrC....best wishes for the move today, hope everything goes smoothly  :)  try to get caught up on your rest
IFF.....not having a work schedule, part or full time, certainly does leave more time to enjoy however many days might be left   :woot:
TT.....I am beyond exhausted at this point  :roflmao:  can't figure out where the heck these kids get all that energy  :wacko:

Never made it to the zoo yesterday.....kids seemed pretty happy just hanging out around here. We harvested my carrot crop, played some catch, did bubbles & sprayed each other with the garden hose  :roflmao:  later in the afternoon we did a walk thru at Grampa's fire house, climbed into every nook & cranny of every truck, went & played a round of mini golf, stopped at the town park on the way home for a game of hide n seek, topped off by pizza for dinner  :thumbsup:

Today we'll be fishing for a while, stopping at a local go kart/bumper boat park, then to the lake for tubing/swimming  :clap:  And tomorrow after all the hugs, kisses &  :'(  I get my house back  ;D :thumbsup: :clap: :laugh: :woot: 

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9615 on: Aug 09, 2017, 06:20 AM »
Good Morning. Have been busy around the house this week. I don't seem to get things done as fast as I use too.

WW, You are really keeping the kids busy. Don't over do it...ON THE KIDS.

My friend is coming up from Rochester later today to get some walleyes.(I hope he doesn't jinx me) We are fishing until Friday and the weather looks good.
This weekend wife and I have to go to Rochester for her family reunion. That is always fun.

I am going to have to take notes so I can respond to everyone's post but I do read them, I just forget what I want to say, but I know, most are well, some are getting better (good), Buick has a 100k, shed is looking good, etc and if I remember right SOMEONE has a wedding to go to this weekend. (Eddie, you remember didn't you).

Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9616 on: Aug 09, 2017, 06:43 PM »
Any of this crew build your own ice rods ?  I picked up some of the reel display holders in both spinning and bait cast seats.  And found a little heat on the aluminum tip it breaks the hot glue that was use to attach the aluminum rod.
Bud

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9617 on: Aug 09, 2017, 06:57 PM »
Old Forge Web Cam..... ::) ::) ::) ::)

Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9618 on: Aug 09, 2017, 07:27 PM »
ahhhhh.......ok  ;)
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #9619 on: Aug 10, 2017, 04:19 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy and 66* this am, high of 79 here today.

Dom...guess you never know what you'll see on a Web Cam, at least he wasn't facing the camera!   :clap: :roflmao:
  Bud...building ice rods is on my list but haven't made a move on it yet. Full time retired, sounds like a good deal to me Sir...enjoy!!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  H2...hope you and your buddy ended the day yesterday filleting walleyes! Good luck with the fishing today...PS..thanks for the reminder!    :roflmao: :thumbsup:
  Wally...I'd bet the grandchildren will remember this vacation forever, great job!! Hope you and Mr.WW have a quick recovery from the workout.... ;D  :clap:
  Jeff...hope everything went well at the VA yesterday and with todays appointment as well... :thumbsup:  Agree about the stress levels...think it's just butterfly's in the stomach this morning!   :roflmao:
  Marv...fishing today? Things are going pretty well with just my SIL having been here, expect it will get better this evening as my wife hasn't seen many of her family members in quite awhile...looking forward to it! Hope you had a good day yesterday with the crew!    :thumbsup:
  OG...many thanks on putting together a package deal of ice fishing supplies for me, awesome.."you da man!"   :thumbsup: :bow:

Will be going "balls to the wall" ( pardon the expression ) here as soon as the sun pops up!  Cawfee is on and will be available throughout the day.... ;D
   Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing! 

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9620 on: Aug 10, 2017, 04:20 AM »
                   Good morning ER's,
                              It's, 53* and clear skies on my hill this morning, I can see the silhouette of my house in the driveway
                   from the moon! another nice day expected.
                              Eddie.......You must be sleeping in this morning, how's the stress level today?
                              Marv.......Are you off today and doing a side job?
                              Dom........It's amazing what web cams pick up, it's good thing he wasn't facing us! :woot:
                              h2l..........I hope the fish are biting for you and your friend! :flex:
                              WW.........I hope your grandkids like staying at home and learned that there is plenty to do around your
                   own property. I had my oldest grandson here yesterday and had a hard time getting him off his Kindle, he will
                   have Kindle withdraw syndrome when he goes back to school! :cookoo:
                              My physical went pretty good  yesterday except for my A1C it is a little high. A1C is a reading of how much
                   sugar is attached to my red blood cells. The doctor thinks that my red blood cells don't dissipate as fast as most peoples.
                   So he ordered another test, more blood work and a urine sample to see if that's the case.
                              I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or at play!
                              I see Eddie posted a minute before me, I was still typing. Have a good day Eddie!

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9621 on: Aug 10, 2017, 04:43 AM »
Good Morning everyone, weekend is getting closer, looks like its going to be a sunny day today. They never put how much the dumpsters are on my paperwork.  Probably so i don't know how underpaid i am. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. Remember to drink lots of water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9622 on: Aug 10, 2017, 04:50 AM »
Good Morning Eddie, IW! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

The count down is on Eddie :clap:  I bet you are on top of the world with anticipation of the weekend. Enjoy the ride Sir! You are a very rich man!

Good luck with the new tests IW. Hope they can get things figured out and you can get things back on track :thumbsup:

WW hope your last day with the kids is a good one. Maybe a quick game of football would be fun  :roflmao: :roflmao:

I have a small side job today and then the ice maker in the refrigerator needs attention. We have Service Plus so a guy is coming to look at it. The problem with that is he is coming between 2pm and 8pm  ???  Nothing like nailing it down. I could probably fix it but I was told "We have a service"........OK  :whistle:

Best of luck if hitting the water :clap: Be safe!

WS

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9623 on: Aug 10, 2017, 05:56 AM »
Good Morning ER's IW wishing you well with the medical stuff. Mr. Clean hope the move is smooth sailing. WW great job with the youngsters. H2L good luck on the fishing. Eddie glad to help you on the gear. Drifter is the man though have you checked the cabin thread lately. Stay cool safe and enjoy today.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9624 on: Aug 10, 2017, 06:30 AM »
Nice cool 59* this morning. possible rain. If it does not the front deck may be dry enough to seal this weekend. We need to go to the other place today to check it and pick up my meds and some bread over there.

I forgot that the 8th of August in 2010 was the day I ended up in the ER and found out I was a type 1 diabetic. I am lucky that my diabetes improved to where I am classed type 2 now. Unheard of for a diabetics pancreas coming back to life after stopping making insulin. My A1C has remained at a good level the last few years. It is a little high but it does not worry my doctor. A1C  shows your average blood sugar over a 3 month period. The last time I had some blood work done the lab screwed up my iron level, putting a decimal point in the wrong place showing it was off the wall. That had my doc's worried until they fixed it.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9625 on: Aug 10, 2017, 07:30 AM »
Good morning early risers, yesterday's move went smoothly truck arrived a little before 9AM  and everything was unloaded at the condo by 12:30 PM . Two very nice and hard working guys from the moving company all items arrive undamaged. Thankfully for the movers there is only one set of stairs at condo without any turns to reach second floor and my unit. My furniture is old so the guys were commenting on its weight told them sorry no particle board furniture on this move. I will be bouncing between the two places for a few days before finally being settled at the condo.
Raquettedacker guess we all never know when and where "Big Brother" will be watching us thankfully his back is to camera and he was not caught engaged in some other activity. ::) ;D :whistle: .
IFF no experience building rods have you search through the rod building threads in the Equipment community/board there maybe a member by you who is a rod builder.
Eddie enjoy the company may weather be good on Friday evening for the "big" event.
Ice Wanderer thank you for the offer to help me move given the stairs,weight of furniture I figure it was best to get a mover. My brother in law did come up from NJ. to give me a hand. May today's test help your doctor to lower your a1c level.
Icefisher-45 do you just deliver "roll off" dumpster or also pick up the ones that contain a compactor assembly .I know my employer had to buy our unit so its gets removed and taken to transfer station when full then returned and hooked back up to hydraulic system.
Whooper Stopper sorry you will be spending most of afternoon and evening waiting for the repairman would be nice if you could get a smaller  time zone. I'm guessing the service place has only a few employees given the big time frame for arrival. May all go well with the side job.
Old Goat I agree Drifter sure has accomplished a lot by himself on his cabin build. Also got quite the deal on his lease agreement.
Mr.Turkey always seems like when it rains you receive it right when you need dry weather to complete a project . Enjoy the bread guessing your stopping at friend's former bakery to pick up a few loaves of his special bread.
Wallyworld assume your fixing a special breakfast for the grandchildren before they head back to Boston area with packages of your home baked cookies. You and Mr.WW enjoy the rest and quite once they leave for home.
Have a safe and good day everyone. Best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9626 on: Aug 10, 2017, 07:55 AM »
Good Morning ER's

45, haven't called on price here yet but think i head price of anywhere from $395 to $695.  Haven't been to the land fill in years or the transfer stations.  Remember when I was doing cleanout's some charged by the ton, others by the cubic yard.

A1C was one of the things I was checked for back on the first and need to work on getting down from the 5.8 level  Will really have to work on the diet change and more exercise. If the test on A1C is for a 3 month average, how did they come up with mine as last blood sample was a year ago ?  What I do now is I had gained 10 pounds over the last 12 months.

After Mrs appointment this morning, toying with the idea of taking a folding table to the store and set up in the parking lot, with my "Garage Sale" items that the store doesn't have.  That is if it doesn't rain  ::)  Which seems to be the pattern lately, afternoon showers.

H2L did you get to give your fillet knife a workout ?

See Steve posted while I have been pecking at the keyboard.  Good Idea will check some other threads.  Glad your move is over for the most part, and things settle into place.

Have a good day all.

Bud

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9627 on: Aug 10, 2017, 03:12 PM »
:%$#!: :%$#!: Went to store and got a call from Mrs, she went out to pick some corn that was just about ready and found ever stock had been raided and cobs picked clean.  Will maybe have invite the raccoon to a bar-b-que.   :-X At least we got to taste three ears.
Bud

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9628 on: Aug 10, 2017, 04:26 PM »
Evening all,

IFF......sorry to hear about the corn, had the same thing happen here one year, VERY annoying to say the least  :%$#!:
WS....that's quite a window of time, hope the guy shows up on the beginning and not the end  ;)2
MrC....glad the move went well  :thumbsup: taking any time off from work to finish getting settled  ???
Eddie....the final countdown is on  ;D  have a great time.....enjoy every minute  :clap:  and congrats again to the bride & groom  :bow:
IW.....hope your doctors visit went well  :)  very nice of you to offer your help to MrC   :thumbsup:
H2L....hope you & your out of town friend are crushing the eyes  ;)

The grandkids are back in MA tonite  @)  my house is once again my house  ;D  Had a great finale yesterday with the fishing ( fish were biting), go kart/bumper boats, a stop for ice cream  :thumbsup:  then tubing. All 3 were tuckered out last nite  ;)2  Now I just need to sleep for about 2 days straight and things will be back to normal  :roflmao:

Have a good night whatever's planned. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9629 on: Aug 10, 2017, 05:32 PM »
Fished yesterday in the afternoon. Very windy. We got some fish but no keepers. Today we did much better. 25/30 walleyes, kept 9. Dick is happy. Caught some very nice SMB today also. Yesterday had one pike on but it broke me off at the boat. Going back out for a few hours on Friday morning. That will be enough for this week.

WW, sounds like you had a good time with the kids...h2l
Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.