Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1610004 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #9390 on: Jul 17, 2017, 03:21 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D tom, good to hear you got a line wet.  I used to do that too....If the guy was pleasent, 2 dozen could be anywhere from 4 to 10.

WW your local GM must be one of the smaller stores. retail space wise.  Ok back to work
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9391 on: Jul 18, 2017, 01:52 AM »
Good Morning everyone, coffee is on diesel is running. Looks like it's going to be another rainy day. Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #9392 on: Jul 18, 2017, 02:33 AM »
Good Morning I-45, Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 62* on the Hill this am, high of 83 expected today with a chance of rain late this afternoon.
  Couldn't gain access here or on MFF early yesterday morning, not quite sure what that was all about....
  I-45...have a safe day and try to stay dry!!   :thumbsup:
  Tom..glad you made it out on the water and caught a few, wtg!! Your bait shop story reminded me of a guy I used to deal with until he closed up. I used to bring him a coffee every time I stopped by, he'd throw a big net full of minnows in my bucket and say " just in case they're biting good today ".   ;D
  Bud...sounds like they need to up the % off on some of the inventory again. What's it up to now?
  OG...try to stay cool with that heat moving in...think it's on it's way here as well.
  Wally...good luck with the trapping....put a few of those fine looking cookies out and I'm sure you'll catch something!!   ;D
   Marv...hope you're holding up ok with the work and heat! Have a safe day in the jungle Sir!   :thumbsup:
   Jeff..how's the shed coming along?
   Mr.Ninja....thank you for the PM and all the great deals you share with us...awesome!    :thumbsup:  :bow:

Another early start this morning, concrete coming at 6. Will catch up to you all this afternoon...cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9393 on: Jul 18, 2017, 03:21 AM »
Good Morning 45, Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Yesterdays heat index was 96 with dew points at 72 :cookoo: We had a big town home job and by the time we finished everyone was totally shot. I had plans of working on a side job when I got home but I didn't make it, maybe tonight.

When I did get home I had 6 messages from people wanting me to give estimates. I told them I am booked out about 3 weeks, five of them said they will wait for me. It appears my Thursday fishing is now officially cancelled, although it never did get going very well.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe no matter what's on the agenda.

WS

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9394 on: Jul 18, 2017, 03:54 AM »
Good morning all!  Hot hot hot!  85-86 deg. next four days straight.  Bleccch!  I hope everyone has a safe and productive Tuesday & good luck to those getting to wet a line.

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9395 on: Jul 18, 2017, 03:55 AM »
IW

I Forgot your Birthday Sir!

Hope it was a good one!

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9396 on: Jul 18, 2017, 03:57 AM »

Good morning I-45, Eddie, Marv, Good morning ER's,
                      It's 62* and dark out here on my hill, it's suppose to be up in the mid 80's here I better get an early start
            this morning on the shed.
                      Marv......I hope that heat index is a little lower for you today, it will wipe you out in no time, stay hydrated! :flex:
                      Eddie......It's Gremlins I tell you it's Gremlins that plaque your computer, I took mine in for a new security
            program and there were 27 viruses found and over 100 of some other problem that I don't remember the name of. ???
            I hope your pour goes well.
                      I-45........Have a good day, how far do you haul the dumpsters and how many do you do a day? ???
                      Bud........Sound like to me that they expect your store to liquidate the entire western states boat gear. :cookoo:
                      OG.........Stay cool my friend and please don't send the heat here, I hate the heat! :%$#!:
                      Tom.......I love the bait shop story!
                      Wally......Good luck if you're heading out fishing today. :flex:
                      I got the purlins on one side yesterday before it started to rain, I hope to get the other side on and the flying
             rafters as well and maybe some collar ties as long as the humidity doesn't get the best of me!
                      I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out on the water somewhere!
                      Thanks Marv for the belated B-day wish!
              IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9397 on: Jul 18, 2017, 05:13 AM »
Good Morning. Wish everyone could keep that HOT/HUMID some place else. Looks like we are going to be getting it later in the week. We had some storms with lots of rain yesterday. Today doesn't look too bad so going to hit the lake. Just have to wait to see if my daughter gets a call for summer school. Have a good day and be safe. I will drink lots of water....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9398 on: Jul 18, 2017, 07:16 AM »
Good Morning ER's hope all are doing well. WS stay cool as possible in the jungle. Happy BD to IW. Had mama turkey just stroll through with 6 babies my daughter took a couple photos with the fancy phone. Last GM run got clam drop jigs at .80 and found a smaller darter that looks awesome. 2 tungsten 1 darter 4.00  Heat don't feel to bad here yet maybe it will stay away. I saw the video of the dog in NY that rescued the little fawn great stuff;maybe there is hope for mankind to learn from this. Have a great day to all.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9399 on: Jul 18, 2017, 10:27 AM »
Good morning ER's Mountain cool is heading to 90* today, moved the old parts snowmobile out of its hiding place and need to get it loaded for its trip to metal salvage before it gets to warm. 

Eddie, %'s off are still at 25% on rod/reels, lures/hooks 30, ice fishing still at 60, Liquidator has moved in a lot of housewares, clothing, which is 30-50.  And having done 2 store closing liquidations in the past 12 months, the public is wise to %'s off will increase going forward to a set date.  Only thing that helps some sales is only having one or two of the item they are looking for.  So its always when will discount be more ?....and when is the last day ?....

Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9400 on: Jul 18, 2017, 05:25 PM »
Evening all,

IFF....yes the local store here is a small one. Went to one about 45 minutes from here yesterday, they still have a lot of inventory to get rid of, no closing date listed for them yet. Must be tough having no idea when the job will end  :blink:  hope you'll be able to find something else if you're still wanting to work.

IW...happy belated birthday  ;D  hope you were able to beat the heat this morning  :woot:  looks like a cool down coming next week  :clap:

WS.....any break in sight for you weatherwise yet  ???  so sorry to hear you're losing your Thursday fishing time  :'(  although I'm sure the extra $$ makes it a little easier to bear  ;)2   

Eddie....hope your day went well, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear some cooler temps will be coming our way next week  @)

H2L....how was the fishing today  ???  going to hit Oneida tomorrow & Thursday  ;)  hope they're still hungry

DN....hang in there, 70s are coming next week  :thumbsup:

Skunk trapping has not gone too well, darn thing has gotten out of the trap 2 nights in a row   :flex: :o  must be part skunk & part magician  :unsure:    purchased a couple new traps today with less wiggle room so we'll see how clever the critter is in the morning  :roflmao:

Have a good night. Hope all you hard workers get to relax a bit before facing another day  :)  Stay safe.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9401 on: Jul 18, 2017, 05:27 PM »
Oh yeah....if you're hungry for dessert, how about a nice piece of homemade blueberry pie  ???

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9402 on: Jul 18, 2017, 05:39 PM »
WW That does look good.
I just finished the last of the blue berry bars that the boss made out of the blue berries I picked off of my 5 bushes. I wanted a pie but there were not enough berries for one. The bars were topped with French vanilla ice cream making them almost as good as pie topped with the same.

I have had enough of this heat. It is not cooling down that much at night. Weds and Thurs are both trips to the black top jungle for doctors appointments. I am not looking forward to that extra heat.

I finally found out what the noise was coming from the front of my van. A broken spring.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9403 on: Jul 18, 2017, 06:10 PM »
Boy could I go for some blueberry pie. Tough day on the water. I never put a walleye in the boat. My daughter got one short one the first 2 minutes and then lost one. Rest of the day nothing but some SMB and not many of those. They were spitting up 1 inch perch. We didn't mark many fish. Not sure if the storms yesterday had an effect but I left the boat hooked to the trunk and going out in the morning. It will be the first time fishing 2 days in a row. It was hot and very little wind today. Water temp was 77 out in the lake and 71 up in the river.

Good luck WW. I see some of the guys are doing well on little O....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9404 on: Jul 18, 2017, 06:19 PM »
TT......that ice cream would be the proverbial 'icing on the cake'  I only have whipped cream for a topper  :(

H2L....hope you have better luck tomorrow  @)  little "o" has been pretty steady so far this season  :clap:  quite the change from last year when you couldn't hardly buy a bite out there  :-\

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9405 on: Jul 18, 2017, 08:31 PM »
Good evening everyone getting myself and my body adjusted to working morning shift this week hopefully there will not be to much more back and forth this Summer. The heat and humidity the last few days have not helped things either hoping the heat and humidity vacate the area next week. I assume all of you have heard about the military plane crash in Mississippi 9 of the 16 killed were Marines from my area added to the shock from tragedy.
I did not makes any note so sorry if I forget to respond to some ones posts. Eddie/Ice Wanderer belated Anniversary wishes. Wallyworld congratulations on the trophy walleye.
Whopper Stopper glad you did not suffer any major property damage from the big storm. Very nice of you to help the neighbor and he came over to thank you for the help. it Sounds like you have more side jobs then one person can handle plus all the work at the main job. Remember to take some time off for relaxation.
Eddie hope all is going well with the concrete and marble work from one of your posts believe the marble blocks are almost complete.
Ice Wanderer hope you had a good birthday ,wood shed looks great so far may the finished build keep your firewood supply nice and dry.
Wallyworld your fire department is lucky you are such a good auxiliary member first the Christmas cookies now more baking for the fire camp. The blueberry pie looks delicious.
Mr.Turkey good to hear you got some fishing in, may all go well with the upcoming doctor appointments.
Hunts2long great to read your with is doing so well and the trips to NYC will be less frequent. Also nice that you and your daughter found some time to fish.
Old Goat sounds like you found some good sales at your local Gander Mountain. May you find the jacket for your daughter at a great price.
Deal Ninja hang in there hopefully the heat and humidity will leave soon, thanks for keeping us informed about all the deals.
IFF at least you know what to expect as things get closer to store closing date already going through 2 liquidations. I still wonder why a new store was built if less the year later company was bought out in bankruptcy proceedings.

Stay Safe and the best to all who are planning to fish in the coming days.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9406 on: Jul 19, 2017, 03:39 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  69* and sticky to start the day off, humidity at 85%,  high of 87 expected here...going to be one of those days!
   Steve...have been wondering how you've been doing, hope the day shift adjustment goes better and they keep that schedule for you... the weather doesnt seem to help much other than the gardens!
  Jeff....Happy Be-lated Birthday Sir!!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:  Good luck today with your build, early start...early quit before the temps rise.
  Wally...that pie looks scrumptious, excellent job!! Hope the new traps work well on the skunk!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...have a safe day in the jungle Sir! Feel for you and the crew getting through the heat wave with the laborious work and long hours...stay hydrated!  :thumbsup:
  H2...good luck today with the Walters! Might be worth a shot matching the hatch with perch colors?
  Tom...hope the Dr.'s visit go well today, keep the AC on!   :thumbsup:
  OG...nice score on the jigs!

Concrete went well yesterday, hot and humid down in the city. Had one of the tenants yelling some expletives at us from a second story window as we set up slightly after 5am...understandable, some very good combinations of swear words I must say for a woman!!   ;D
    Back on the marble today...about 150 pieces left... :clap:
   Cawfee's on!  Will check in at break and see how y'all are doing today...

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9407 on: Jul 19, 2017, 03:40 AM »
Good Morning mr.clean! Good morning Everyone :bow:

Good luck on a steady work hour mr.clean! That has to be hard working all parts of the clock, a body isn't made for that.

Good looking pie WW. Blueberry is one of my favorites. Although safe to say most of what you make could be my favorite ;) :thumbsup:

I am running late this morning. I had a hard time getting out of bed. I am glad this week is almost over however now it sounds like a good chance of rain for tomorrow. I am thinking about getting a couple of guys from work to give me a hand over the weekend. I know if I don't mob out a few jobs I will lose them anyway. I really don't want to be under the gun for the rest of the summer into the fall. If I could get help for 2 weekends plus my Thursdays and Fridays I could be back on top of the game in a couple of weeks rather than 6+ weeks alone :cookoo:

Good luck if hitting the lake :thumbsup: Take care and be safe!

Good Morning Eddie! Have a good day Sir!

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9408 on: Jul 19, 2017, 04:51 AM »
Morning all,

MrC.....good to see you're back on "normal" hours  :thumbsup: :clap: those swing shifts are killers  :-\
WS.....getting some help on the side jobs sounds like a great plan  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  at least maybe you'll get a little r&r in before summer ends that way  ;)2
Eddie.....cuss words are non-gender these days like most everything else  :woot: :roflmao:

Heading for camp in a few minutes  ;D  Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe & stay hydrated  ;)

Oh and 1 skunk down this morning  :flex: :thumbsup:  still at least 2 others around  >:(  will keep after the stinky critters  ;)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9409 on: Jul 19, 2017, 04:59 AM »
Good morning all. Thanks for all the well wishes and thoughts for the wife.

Always nice when the daughter gets out on the water with me.

Eddie it is funny you mention the perch pattern. I used a perch colored bucktail yesterday. Last night I was thinking about the small perch that the bass were spitting up. They didn't have the color yet, my jig had yellow, black and red. Today I am trying light brown with just black bars.....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9410 on: Jul 19, 2017, 05:11 AM »

Good morning ER's.
                      Gremlins plagued my computer this morning. It's 58* and clear on my hill this morning.
                      Wally........Nice looking Blueberry pie, :thumbsup: have a good time at camp! :flex:
                      WS..........That's a lot of work for one man and you are supposed to be taking it easy this summer! ???
                      Eddie.......Good luck with the marble today, stay hydrated. When I was working we had a job in Arbor Hill
            and it could only be done at night, the name calling we got was scary! ::)
                     h2l..........Glad to hear that your daughter got to out with you! :clap:
                     Yesterday I got the rest of the purlins on and the flying rafters, and went down a bought my roofing, I have to take
            my truck in the morning for service so I'll be getting a late start, of I do anything at all.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday, hump day, either at work or out on the water or at camp.

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9411 on: Jul 19, 2017, 05:43 AM »
Good Morning everyone, Happy Hump Day, Happy Belated Birthday IW. Hope you had a good day. I do about 6 pulls a day with about 200 to 300 miles a day. Hope everyone has a great day and stays cool and hydrated. Suppose to be very humid and hot today. Tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9412 on: Jul 19, 2017, 06:07 AM »
Happy Hump Daaayyyeee!  :roflmao:  I was on earlier, but thought I'd wait until I got to work to post.  Much easier and quicker on a full keyboard than my phone.  It's funny reading our posts and the comments about the heat.  You'd think we all loved winter, ice and cold!  LOL  What do they say?... "Birds of a feather..."  ;)  Working 10 hrs. today and tomorrow and then I'll be on vacation until the 31st.  My employees 'voted' for working 10 hr days Mon-Thurs starting the first of July, so I have been doing it too.  That's why I've been off every Friday lately.  I don't mind getting up early obviously, but I start getting a little punchy about the 9 hour mark each day. :blink:  I'm going to really try and do some night fishing while I'm off.  It's something I haven't done in a really long time, but it's cooler in the evening and hopefully the fish will be more interested in eating after dusk.  The last two weekends have been really slow catching with water temps near 80.

Tom, good luck with the Drs. appointments.
Steve, glad to see you back.  The story about the Marines lost was very sad.
Eddie, stay cool working with the marble.  Reading about you and Marv working outside in this heat reminds me how lucky I am to be able to work in the a/c sitting on my butt at a desk most of the time.
hunts2long, good luck on the water today Sir!  Let us know how the light brown and black bar pattern works!
wallyworld, congrats on the skunk and have fun at camp!  That piece of pie makes me want to whip a few out myself this weekend and make some homemade vanilla ice cream to top them with.  Yummm.
WS, good luck with the side jobs.  If you're going to do them, make them worth your while. $$$
IW, the shed's coming along nicely.  I wish I had the skills to build something like that.  I enjoy the the pics of the daily progress.
IFF, stay cool out there.  I may head back over to my nearest GM next week to see if there's anything worthwhile left.  The last trip there were two Clam shanties at 50% off.  Wondering if they're still there...
IF45, safe travels today.

I hope everyone has a safe and productive Wednesday no matter what you're up to.  Good luck to everyone wetting a line.

DN

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9413 on: Jul 19, 2017, 07:45 AM »
Good Morning, hope that truck has a good working A/C,  Ninja all the larger items, Augurs, shelters went pretty quick, even when stock from warehouse showed up didn't go unnoticed very long.  Some no doubt will be up for sale when it gets closer to Ice time.

WW way to go on the trap, and pie  ;D Haven't noticed any rodents here lately, another neighbor, I don't see often mentioned he had trapped a couple and see a hawk pick one up from his back lawn, but figured it was already dead.  ::) Poisoned rats could be bad news for the hawk.

Jeff shed looking good, what will the roof material be ? 

Need to recheck on if someone is going to pick up the ladder I have for sale, then load up a few more pieces of plate iron to go with what I have loaded up already.  Managed to load the parts snowmobile, used a come-a-long.  Didn't want to over do anything like lifting it by myself.

Anyone ever figure out what dragon fly's eat ?  Still see early morning swarms of them down the street, but not here in my yard  :unsure: ??? ???

back to my coffee cup.  Good day all,
Bud

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9414 on: Jul 19, 2017, 10:51 PM »
Evening, see some sign changes taking place at work.  Looks like what was 25% will now be 30% tomorrow.  Some that were at 40 will go to 50%.  Not much surf fishing here in Colorado but we do have some 3 piece 15' surf rods  ::) 
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9415 on: Jul 20, 2017, 01:52 AM »
Good Morning everyone, looks like it's going to be another hot one today. Hope everyone is staying hydrated and has a good day. Tight lines to those on the water today.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9416 on: Jul 20, 2017, 02:45 AM »
Good Morning I-45, Morning Everyone,
  Calm and 70* this am, high of 83 predicted here today.  Starting at 5 again this morning, looking forward to the 1:30 finish!!   :thumbsup:
  Have a safe day with the roll offs today I-45! I'd imagine you have some real interesting stories related to your job as well.   :thumbsup:
  Bud...15' surf rods are probably not a top seller in Colorado, but they'll probably sell at the right % off.. ;D.
  Mr.Ninja...wish we had the opportunity for a 4 day work week with Fridays off! Best of luck with the night trip if that's on the agenda this weekend...hoping to do that this weekend as well. Enjoy your vacation Sir! :thumbsup:
   Jeff...the shed is looking awesome, great picture! Enjoy seeing the progress each step of the way, good stuff! Are you going with T1-11 siding?
  H2...looking forward to your report on yesterday's fishing...hope you dialed in on them!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...congrats on the #1 skunk, sounds like the new traps are working! Good luck with the fishing!   
:thumbsup:
  Marv...great idea bringing some of the crew in and wiping out a few jobs! Hope you get a break with weather be it heat and or rain. Have a safe day Sir!   :thumbsup:

We had a pretty decent day yesterday on the marble. Found out early in the morning there was going to be  a concert last evening and all of our barricades had to be taken down by the end of our shift. We were working close to the stage area and got to hear both bands do a sound check...Soul Asylum and Cracker were the bands, not really familiar with either one, but it was still pretty cool to have live entertainment while working.
  One of these days I'll post some pictures of the job site, have lots of pictures to share but my computer skills are still in the infancy phase....that sounds better than being computer illiterate!   ;D
   Well, time to get ready for 8 more...cawfee's on gang!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9417 on: Jul 20, 2017, 03:28 AM »
Good morning Eddie and all.  Last workday for awhile and it's going to be a busy one.   I hope everyone has a safe and productive Thursday!

DN

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9418 on: Jul 20, 2017, 04:02 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Deal, I-45, ER's,
                         It's 66* here on my hill and another warm one is in the forecast, yesterday I was soaking when
                  I worked on my woodshed! :%$#!: I hate the heat! ::)
                         Bud.....I'm going with green metal roofing which is going on today before the sun gets around to my
                  work area!
                         Eddie......A little background music makes the work go a little better, I hope it was enjoyable! I'm planning
                  on putting Adirondack siding up on the top of the gable ends, then down below just 1x12 rough cut planks. :flex:
                         Deal.......I hope you enjoy your vacation time and that your night fishing is successful! :thumbsup:
                         I-45........Do you take a cooler along with you while hauling dumpsters, the one I see don't seem to have
                  AC in them or is your company thoughtful enough to get it for the drivers?
                         Marv.......Good luck with the side jobs, did you get any of your cohorts at work to help? Take it easy in
                 the heat. :whistle:
                         Wally.......I hope all is going well at camp. :flex:
                         I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out wetting a line!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9419 on: Jul 20, 2017, 05:18 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Foggy, foggy. foggy in the bog.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup:

IW it sounds like the saw dust is going to fly on Saturday and Sunday as a couple of the guys are ready to make some side money. There is a guy that lives close by that also wants to give me a hand. Last year he was down on his luck and I split 5 cord of firewood for him. He said he has been waiting for a chance to help me back so I am going to take him up on it.

The computer is driving me crazy this morning so I am done lol

Stay safe everyone!

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.