Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1616562 times)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #9120 on: Jun 20, 2017, 06:53 AM »
Good Morning everyone, I hope everyone has a great day and remember to drink lots of fluids.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9121 on: Jun 20, 2017, 07:46 AM »
The boss just showed me a picture on face book of the grandson, his girl friend and his sister at a Grand Rapids hot dog shop last night. He must have got out of his guard uniform and left for home right away Sunday. I am looking foreword to seeing them this week end at the wedding if not before.

I need to get my van picked up and taken to get a new starter put on it. We are car less for now as the wife's Explorer is probably headed to the junk yard.  It started acting up yesterday and it sounds like some vale problems. Not going to put any more $$$ in it. I am looking for another Escape as they have been good to me.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9122 on: Jun 20, 2017, 05:12 PM »
Evening all,

IFF....are you clearing out getting ready to move or just doing some serious "spring cleaning" ???
WS....hope you had a good day in the jungle and you're feeling like your old self  ;)2  has the weather outlook for tomorrow improved at all  ???
TT....good luck with the vehicle search  ;)
IW....how long has your brother lived in his Chicago house  ???
H2L....hope you had good news in the city today  ;D
Eddie....were you able to get your sidewalk poured this morning  ??? it's rained on and off here all day  :-\

Think we'll be heading to camp in the morning for a couple days, hitting Oneida to see what we can get to bite  ;D we try to avoid fishing in the rain, but since almost everyday is calling for at least some showers, we'll just put the roof up, rain suits on and go for it  @)  otherwise we'd never get out I guess :%$#!:

Have a good night and good day tomorrow. Stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9123 on: Jun 20, 2017, 11:24 PM »
WW, at this point, just some "Late Spring Cleaning"  Haven't gotten to the move bridge .....yet.  Hit 99* today, Getting a quote 10AM tomorrow for Condenser replacement, then another one Sunday Morning

The transmission replace is on a back burner, I can drive it like Grandmother, slow and easy.  Let up on the peddle once it hits 10-15 MPH and have it skip going into second gear, and drop into drive instead, then feather the foot feed and walk it up to 55.  ;D

Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #9124 on: Jun 21, 2017, 02:33 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D
  Partly cloudy and 61* on the Hill, high of 76 expected here today, low 80's down in the city of Albany.

Bud...good luck with the quote today, 99* and no AC can make things uncomfortable in a hurry.
  WW...we got the pour done, had a beautiful day in the Albany area yesterday, not a drop of rain fell. Have a nice time at the camp, hope you find those elusive walleyes on Oneida this trip!   :thumbsup:
  Tom..good luck in the car search, hope you had a visit from your grandson yesterday!
  I-45...hope that shoulder is holding up ok, have a safe day!
  Jeff...good luck to your brother today with the PT today, hope you're doing well with the heat out there!
  Marv..hope that bug has passed and you're feeling better today, have a safe day in the jungle Sir!
  OG..congrats to your daughter moving on to the college education, hope the orientation well for her yesterday!
  H2...hope you had safe travels yesterday and a positive checkup for your wife!   :thumbsup:

Another early start this am, concrete coming at 6. Must say, 1:30 quitting time works well especially with the city traffic. Farmers Market again today and some sort of live entertainment, should bring a lot of people outside with the nicer weather.
  Well, it's that time again....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9125 on: Jun 21, 2017, 03:09 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Yesterday was a somewhat long one. We had a couple of damaged trees to get down and even though the temps were in the mid 70’s my cold made me sweat like the proverbial butcher.  I told the boss I would see how I felt today as he didn’t cut me much slack. Other than a plugged head and cough that won’t quit I could be worse, so I am going in.

Bud answering your question, I am 45 miles from the shop. Then depending on the job location you can easily add on another 30-60 minutes, with road construction you can often double it. Yesterday I was set up and had about 15 minutes to waste before I could start. If we are doing residential we have to wait until 7am to begin, if we are doing office buildings we can start whenever we have enough light.

Happy Hump Day Eddie! Good luck with the pour Sir!

They switched our next storm chance from today to Thursday afternoon. The girls are still fighting the weather daily with downpours and wind being their biggest adversaries. Yesterday the wife caught 32 bass for the day, although the SIL caught the first, last, and biggest :cookoo:  such games lol They are talking about cutting their trip short as their vacation hasn't been all that great and Thursday is another rain wind mix.

Hope you all have an excellent day. Stay safe no matter what’s on the planner.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9126 on: Jun 21, 2017, 03:16 AM »
Good Morning everyone,  Happy humpday. Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9127 on: Jun 21, 2017, 05:02 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.......99*  :o :o that's a bit much  :roflmao:
WS....that's a LOT of time spent on the road  :wacko: sorry to hear the girls may cut their time short, fighting the rain & wind is no fun tho  :(  hope your day is an easier one  ;) 
Eddie....enjoy the farmer's market and entertainment, sounds like perfect weather for it  @)
IW......hope everything is continuing to go well  ;)

Off to the lake in a couple minutes. Hope the fish feel like playing  :woot:  :flex:

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9128 on: Jun 21, 2017, 06:19 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             Happy Hump Day or Wednesday, it looks like another nice day here in the Chicago area!
                             WW........My brother was transferred to Florida from Chicago 25 years ago, him and his wife wanted to
                      come back in the summer months so they bough this house in Glenview. His primary residence is in Bonita Springs
                      Florida, but since his accident he feels that he won't be traveling so much so he is putting this house on the market!
                      He lived in another town here for 40 years!
                             Marv......Wow the girls are killing the fish, too bad that the weather isn't better! I hope you can work through
                      your cold! :flex:
                             Eddie........Good luck with the pour today! :flex:
                             Bud........That's too bad you have to do all that feathering to get up to speed. ::)
                             After I drop my brother off at PT I am going to Staples to get some brown wrapping paper to wrap and mail
                     some packages to Florida for my brother, then I'm going to spray down the garage floor so I can paint it tomorrow
                     or Friday. The paint has some chips in it and the realtor said it will help in selling!
                             I hope everyone has a good day either at work or fishing!

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9129 on: Jun 21, 2017, 10:20 AM »
Looks like everyone is heading to/for a normal day,  Garden sure got thirsty with the 99*, may have a little cloud cover and not get that high today. :unsure:

Enjoy the eye candy Eddie  ;D  ;)2 lots of it out shopping these days, some only ware what is necessary  :thumbsup: and have the bodies to go with, some don't   :woot: :blink::sick:

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9130 on: Jun 21, 2017, 12:23 PM »
Good afternoon folks, sunny and in the low eighties outside chance of brief passing showers before the day ends. Welcome to Summer .
Mr.Turkey all the best with the car shopping. Hope you get to visit with grandson before the wedding.
IFF may the quotes on AC repair be low sounds like you can use it given your temperatures of late. Sorry to hear about the problems with Blazer's transmission.
Wallyworld have a fun time at Oneida may you boat some trophy walleyes. Glad to see you and Mr.WW are doing well after the deer incident.
Ice Wanderer looks like you will have a busy Summer helping your brother move and prepare his Chicago area home for the real estate market.
Whopper Stopper may your health improve with each passing day. Your daily commute and work can wear you down fast don't need a lingering cold. Sorry the girls may end their vacation early. glad they have caught a good number of fish.
Eddie good to hear you got yesterdays pour completed before any bad weather arrived may today's concrete work go problem free. Enjoy the farmers Market and lunch time entertainment.
Icefisher-45 a good and safe day to you appears your shoulder has recovered from the injury.
Hunts2long how was the trip to NYC ? May your wife receive more good news from her doctors.

Have a good evening everyone.
Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9131 on: Jun 21, 2017, 03:58 PM »
Trip to the city went pretty good. She has a cold which she CLAIMS she got from me. They told her nothing to worry about, rest and fluids. I am going fishing in the morning, how restful is that. She made chicken soup for tonight and I will take an extra bottle of water. I am good too go. Have a good evening...h2l
Northville, NY

Online Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9132 on: Jun 21, 2017, 07:54 PM »
Hope all is well with your bride Doug .........   
Give here my wishes.......
Then go put some slime in that new boat and post some pictures..... ;)
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9133 on: Jun 21, 2017, 08:11 PM »
Thanks Dom....Only pike and bass have slime. From what I hear, walleyes are covered with a thin layer of butter and garlic and a slice of lemon on the side...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9134 on: Jun 22, 2017, 03:11 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Calm and 58* this am with a high of 80 predicted here today.
  H2...best wishes to your wife getting over that cold, good luck today on the walleyes!   :thumbsup:
  Dom...hope things are going well at the greenhouse...saw a post you made over on MFF, good luck reaching your goal of seeing the Dead And Company 100 times...wow!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve...any more news on that court proceeding?
  Bud...know what you mean about some of the fashions... ;D....fluorescent colored haired seems to be in these days, might help explain why the bare essentials are worn....nothing matches perhaps??  :cookoo:
  Jeff...good luck with the painting, you've been busy! Hope all is well and your brother is making progress!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...if you had the same weather on the lake we had here yesterday it must have been an enjoyable trip! Hope the walleyes were hungry, best of luck today!
  Marv...understand now why you're an early riser...didn't realize you had such a commute everyday! Hope that cold is almost over, have you tried the hot toddy recipe? Congrats to the ladies on their success, they've been hammering the fish!   :clap: :thumbsup:

Yesterday's pour went pretty well, smaller area only 90' long and mostly shaded...that was nice! The area we were working was difficult due to metered parking and not being able to get the trucks where they could discharge, so someone got the bright idea to pull the truck into our pouring area with half the truck being on existing sidewalk. Well, when you transfer about 60-70,000lbs of weight onto an area that has been saturated, it usually doesn't work so well...lol. We got through it luckily with the first truck, but used the power buggies for the next...still amazed we didn't need a bulldozer to pull the first truck out, what a mess!   :woot: :roflmao:
  Back to the marble today... :clap:
  Cawfee's on gang...

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9135 on: Jun 22, 2017, 03:55 AM »
Good Morning everyone, coffees on, diesel is running. Off to my first stop.  Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9136 on: Jun 22, 2017, 04:22 AM »
Good morning Eddie and early risers.
Eddie I surprised the sidewalk did not crack from weight of truck and concrete mixture . Have a good day laying the marble blocks. How was the farmers market? To answer your question on court case there was a hearing on Monday the chief of psychiatry from a local psychiatric center where the defendant spent some time after his arrest basically said the same things as one of the center's psychiatrist stated in court on Friday that in her opinion he is mentally fit to stand trail. The staff at psychiatric center diagnosed  the defendant as suffering from drug induced psychosis. while in treatment he refused to take antipsychotic medication Risperdal after being at the center for one month. Once off he medication defendant was mentally stable and showed an understandin of legal proceedings against him. Next day in court is Aug.15 when judge will rule on competency . All of this leaves me a little confused can and will his lawyer attempt to get his charges reduced or dismissed based on these findings saying the defendant was not mentally competent at time of stabbing due to his taking of antipsychotic medication. If the court will even allow or consider such a statement. Over the course of his life defendant has received several different diagnoses of serious mental illness including schizophrenia,schizoaffective disorder,bipolar disorder and depression.
Hunts2long may your wife get over her cold quickly and it not develop into anything more serious. Have a good day pursuing the walleyes.
Raquettedacker ditto Eddie's comment on the greenhouses, know they can become sauna like in high heat and humidity.

I will check back later to read everyone posts. Tonight I will be in New Jersey attending my nephew's high school graduation .

Have a safe and good day folks . Best to all fishing remember to bring a PFD for each person in your boat. I see we recently had a tragic event in Maine.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9137 on: Jun 22, 2017, 06:19 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            Dom......It's nice to see you drop in once in a while, letting us know that a pod has not taken
                    over your body! LOL :roflmao:
                            Eddie......I'm surprised you didn't do damage to the sidewalk either, smart move on using the buggies! :flex:
                            H2L........It seems like a lot of people are getting a cold this summer, I hope your wife feels better!
                            WW.........How was the fishing?
                            Marv........How are you feeling?
                            My brother wanted to thank a lot of his golfing buddies for visiting him in the hospital and at the PT facility,
                    so he invited 11 of them to dinner at his Golf Club, Glenview Country Club, founded in 1897. It is a very nice place,
                    we ate out on a balcony overlooking the course. On the menu there was Walleye so that was my choice, it was
                    impeccable! A lot of stories from past golf outings were shared, it was a very nice time!
                            I hope everyone has a good Thursday, payday for most working, either at work or out fishing!

IW

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9138 on: Jun 22, 2017, 07:29 AM »
It just started to pour. The storms coming through have stayed in the next county to the north which is 4 miles away until now. Looked at radar and it will not last long before moving back north. It does not look like I will be doing any more power washing on the toon today. It is a good thing that I put all the stuff away last night.

I guess today will be spent packing away the dishes I am giving the grand daughter in two lots. One that she will use and the other that will go in storage. I can not see her having 10 people over for dinner soon so I am only making a set of 6 place settings for now.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9139 on: Jun 22, 2017, 09:09 AM »
Good Morning, Weather guessers are saying a little cool down over the next 4 days, 3 of them being in low 70's, then back to running the A/C.  Found it wants to hang in there, found there were too many vents closed and not letting enough air pass over the inner coil  ::)  Maybe it will out live me after all.  So far estimates for up grading $6 to 10K.  So for now back to the routine of working 28 to 34 hrs a week.

Good deal not busting up the walk Eddie.

Niece is driving a her Dad back to Wisconsin, not sure if they will drop in on the way or not.  They plan on a 3 week trip.  I will be the only one of the brothers that will not be at that get together.  :( Maybe next time if I am not still working.

Good day all,
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9140 on: Jun 23, 2017, 01:55 AM »
Good Morning everyone, TGIF. Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9141 on: Jun 23, 2017, 03:27 AM »
Good Morning I-45, Morning Everyone,
  Calm and 68* this am, high of 81 expected today with thunderstorms possible around mid morning.
  I-45...have a safe day with the roll offs today Sir!
  Bud...so the AC is back on?   :clap:   Family reunion? Sorry to hear you won't be making it!
  Tom...wish we could send some of the rain we've been getting your way...of course the Mosquitos would have to go with it..they have been awful here.
  Jeff...your brother sounds like a great guy, nice choice on the dinner!!   :thumbsup:   How did the paint job turn out for you?
  Steve...thanks for the update, you'll have to keep us posted as the trial moves forward...hoping justice is served.
The portion of sidewalk the concrete truck drove on is going to be replaced as well, so damage wasn't too much of a concern...it was just a foolish decision to attempt it. Doubt that will ever happen again... :roflmao:
  Marv...hope all is well and your over that cold! Best of luck if you're fishing today, or be safe in the jungle if you're taking down tree's!   :thumbsup:
  Wally..hope the walleyes have been cooperating!

Our crew increased in size yesterday by 3, two more laborers and one mason who has worked with us in the past. Had a good day on the marble, very productive, even a pat on the back from management who were keeping a close eye on us a better part of the day.
  Looking forward to the end of today's 8hr shift, let the weekend begin!  Cawfee's on....

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9142 on: Jun 23, 2017, 04:24 AM »
Morning ERs.  Today starts my weekend and I've got a new rod(s) to break in.  I picked up two of the last NOS 13 Fishing Envy Black 7'2" med light 'Finesse' rods available on Amazon.  $88.58 each.  Couldn't pass 'em up at that price.  Msrp was $225.  Gonna strap either an Abu Revo Premier 20 or a Stradic CI4+ 1000 on it depending on whichever one feels best in my hand and go after a few crappies and/or perch.  The rod was specifically designed for light line and very light lures.  Should be a lot of fun to fish with.

Hope everyone had a safe and productive Friday and best of luck to those wetting a line!

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9143 on: Jun 23, 2017, 05:02 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                               It's poring rain here as I type, it is suppose to end soon and a cooler and less humid day is in
                     the forecast!
                               Eddie........I didn't get a chance to paint the garage floor yesterday, by the time I could get to it
                     the temp was close to 90* and the humidity was high, so hopefully later this morning I will get it done!
                               Bud.......That's a relief for you that the AC unit is running and you don't need to replace it.  :clap:
                     Now you can get the tranny fixed on the Blazer! :flex:
                               WW.......How's the fishing?
                               Marv......How's the cold?
                               I-45........Have a good day hauling roll offs!
                               Tom........I bet the granddaughter will like the dishes!
                               I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9144 on: Jun 23, 2017, 05:08 AM »
Morning all,

Fishing Wednesday was  VERY slow, only managed a few small perch  :(  the wind was cranking pretty good out of the west and the lake was rough to say the least  :-\  Yesterday the wind died down, the lake was pretty smooth and we found some walleye that were hungry  :)  Ended up with 11 eyes..... 15" - 18" , 1 smb and a bunch of perch (all released)  ;D  Came home from camp last nite due to today's forecast for t-storms.   

Eddie......tick tock tick tock Friday's 8 hrs always seemed to take forever  :blink:  enjoy the weekend  @)
 IFF .....glad to hear you're getting a break in the heat, even if it's short lived  :-\  sorry you won't make the reunion, is that a yearly event  ???
 WS...hope everything is ok out your way  ;)   ;)did you take the boat and fish with the girls yesterday  ???
 DN....good luck fishing today, hope you get to break the new equipment in with some prize pannies  ;)2
 TT.....x2 on Eddie's comment about the skeeters  :o  they are nasty this year with all the wet weather  :%$#!:
 Raquette....best of luck on that procedure, hope you back up and running again soon  ;)
 IW....hope the house selling prep is going well  :)  sounds like dinner was a winner  :clap: good to hear your brother is getting out and about  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: how much longer till you had to Florida  ???
 MrC....how is the packing/moving coming along  ???  Congrats on your nephew's graduation  :clap: :thumbsup:

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Morning IW....hope the temps/humidity let up soon, tough getting anything done when it's that oppresive  :%$#!:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9145 on: Jun 23, 2017, 07:35 AM »
Good Morning. WW, we have to be a day behind you with the weather and walleye bite. Yesterday I had the west wind for about 3 hours, bite was tough. I did get 7 walleyes with only one keeper. Today the lake is like a glass and based on you the fish are biting....lol I do know that I am catching most of my fish from late morning into the afternoon. Water temp is up to 70 and I am starting to see lots of bait fish out in the lake.

One of the 3 families of geese was up to the bird feeder this morning. Four little puff balls with Mom and Dad keeping an eye out for the dog....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9146 on: Jun 23, 2017, 07:52 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

The cold is sticking tight and sleeping seems to be my new past time. I was just glad I had yesterday off and was able to do nothing :clap:

The girls are making their way home. They must have had a good time as they are already talking about next year. I never made it over there being I felt so crappy, I just hope I am past the contagious stage, the last thing either of them needs is my disease.

Hope you all have an excellent Friday :thumbsup: Stay safe and if at all possible healthy!

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9147 on: Jun 23, 2017, 08:59 AM »
The rain has finally passed east. We got 3.3 inches last night. Mount Pleasant , 70 miles east of us, got 7 inches in 7 hours. They can keep it over there. Drying out and cooler for the week end. That will be welcomed for the grand daughters wedding.

Not much planed for today. I need to finish power washing the toon but that can wait as I need to clean up the van so there is room for a grandson we are giving a ride to the wedding tomorrow.

I have never seen so many robins around this place. The juvenile males are weird looking as there breasts are speckled with part baby feathers and part red.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9148 on: Jun 23, 2017, 09:02 AM »
Morning all,

Marv, at times, rest is the best med.  Especially when a bug comes along.  After a night with my meralgia paresthetica, up every half hour trying to get over it.  I am about to lay back down, and hope to get 4 hours before heading to work for 8 hours.

Whoa TT thats a lot of rain, sounds like some flooding for sure.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9149 on: Jun 24, 2017, 04:02 AM »
Good Saturday morning early risers. Humid over night here with lows in the seventies . My nephew's high school graduation on Thursday night was nice . Things sure have changed since my high school graduation all the students wore same color robes and were seated alphabetically . My high school's colors are blue and gold back when I graduated the girls wore gold and boys blue . Girls were seated in front of boys think they did seating by height being only 5 foot nine inches I was in the first row of boys. Also back in my day if you were graduating with honors you wore a cape over the gown now the honors students wear what are called cords (looks like a braided rope) in different colors or multicolored. Being a proud uncle I have to brag a little bit my nephew wore 3 cords for National Honor Society,Chinese Honor Society and Business Honor Society. He will be attending Stevens Institute of technology majoring in business and finance. Stevens is located in Hoboken,NJ. He received an academic scholarship that covers around half of yearly tuition/room and board. One thing that has not changed is relatives and friends cheering for there graduate only now some folks ring cow bells or sound off air horns. Since the graduation ceremony was held at what is essentially an ice hockey rink the bells and horns gave me the feeling I was at a sporting event.

Eddie I will try and keep everyone updated on the case once trail starts believe next court date is in August.
Ice Wanderer nice of you to organize a dinner with your brother's golfing buddies. Hope the humidity drops so you can paint garage floor.
Deal Ninja may you catch fish on your new rods first time you use them.
IFF glad you found problem with AC. I assume price quotes was for a whole house central air system.
Wallyworld I met with and received a quote from one moving company earlier this week . Now to go through everything and see what items will be discarded or given to charity. Nice to hear you got into some walleyes at Oneida.
Hunts2long Watch where you step in your yard with the geese also keep an eye on your dog/dogs. I've seen the parents chase after boats that got to close to their children.
Whopper Stopper may you be past the contagious stage with your illness I agree you don't want to pass it onto family members. A safe trip home for the girls sorry you did not feel well enough to join them for part of their vacation.
Mr.Turkey have a great time at the wedding today. I hope all that rain did not cause to many problems in your part of Michigan.

Have a safe and good day folks. Best to all fishing stay alert out on the water with Summer here weekends will be crazy at some lakes.
Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.