Author Topic: UFFC Blue Igloo VS Parkland rainbow trout  (Read 1441 times)

Offline mikeypikey

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing
UFFC Blue Igloo VS Parkland rainbow trout
« on: Apr 16, 2014, 07:35 PM »
UFFC (ultimate fish fighting championships)

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE

Standing in the right corner of the ice shack is RON aka BLLUEE IGLOOOOO......
RON'S record is unknown but has many master angler awards and has been everywhere man....
He stands at 5'8" 160 lbs

NOW flopping around in the other corner of the ice shack is Parkland trout aka RAAINNNBOOOW TRROUT!!!!!!!
rainbow trout standing a respectable 22.5" and a heavy 4.5lbs . this trout has many robbing hooks records and a few release records..
DING DING DING.....

OH MAN HERE WE GO .....
ron sets the hook into a nice master angler rainbow trout

FIGHT IS ON............

the rainbow fights hard for his life but the new fishing line ron has bought has no stretch and is top of the line (top of the line ha ha get it?)..
so rainbow just gets  man handle out of the hole...    oh wait the trout counter attack and wiggles away from rons death grip...

OK RON put on a full force fin bar hold and tries to tap out this frisky rainbow trout..
Man these trout are pure muscle and get lots of exercise surfacing and eating nasty bugs ...  don't count out this trout guys...

HOLY S#$t this trout is wiggling and wiggling and ron is scrambling hard to remain in control , oh man the rainbow is destroying the ice shack
 tacklebox just flew across the ice , spills the coffee everywhere , ron has had ENOUGH  he's going in for the kill, 
THE DOUBLE MAN HAND CHOKE OUT.....

OH NO........ THE TROUT SAY'S NO WAY AND GET OUT OF THE DOUBLE CHOKE HOLD....

RON looks at the crowd and gives the evil eye and takes a deep breath and goes in for one more game ending hold.

ok I think this fight is over , ron looks like he's  got this trout under control , so he hold up the trophy rainbow trout for the picture of DOOMM..

just when we thought it was over .........RAIINNBBBOWW  FIN SLAPS RON HARD IN THE FACE AND KNOCK OUT BLUE IGLOO...
OH MY GOD WHAT A FIGHT THAT WAS , BOYS AND GIRLS JUST CHECK OUT THE REPLAY OF THE KNOCK OUT PUNCH.... LMAO 
just check out his nose .. that nose got bent around his head,  his eye balls roll back into his head and stumble back and the trout falls perfectly into the ice hole and swims away.....

ha ha ,  me and blue igloo did a fishing trip into the Parklands for trophy trout ,, we had a blast .... will post another topic  about our fishing trip..

Where ever you go.. There you are!

Offline dkozyra15

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: UFFC Blue Igloo VS Parkland rainbow trout
« Reply #1 on: Apr 17, 2014, 08:26 AM »
That was awesome well done!!
A bad day of fishing is still better then a good day @ work!

Offline Bunk

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "when in doubt,set the hook!"
« Reply #2 on: Apr 17, 2014, 09:24 AM »
Very awesome!!

Offline greenbackhunter

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Apr 17, 2014, 09:28 AM »
Way to go blue! I would have to score that all three rounds in favour of the rainbow.... His strikes were much cleaner!!!!

Offline Drift Dodger

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Apr 17, 2014, 11:40 AM »
Excellent pictures and narration Mikey, almost like being there.  :clap:

Great catch Ron! :thumbsup:
Garmin EchoMAP Plus 95sv, Garmin EchoMAP CHIRP 53dv, Garmin GT8HW-IF, Garmin GT10HN-IF, DeWalt DCD999B, K-Drill 7.5"

Offline 57mustang

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Apr 17, 2014, 07:43 PM »
hilarious mikey !!!  they are mean fish to try and get a photo of for sure... great job blue igloo...

Offline Water Wolf

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice anglers walk on water.
« Reply #6 on: Apr 18, 2014, 02:35 AM »
LOL, :roflmao: I got a good chuckle out of this post mikeypikey.
Great blow by blow analysis. ;D

Blue ,you really put the moves on that scrappy rainbow, but it was not giving up with out one last slap before leaving. :woot:

WW

Offline blue igloo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "We don't remember days....only moments!"
« Reply #7 on: Apr 18, 2014, 06:38 PM »
Mikey uses a camera like he's doing a photo shoot of Supermodels (which I'm…..ahem…..NOT  ::) )……..he just keeps on clicking and clicking……..and this was the outcome  ;D After releasing that fish UNHARMED  ;) ;D he looked at the photos he had just taken and started howling hysterically…….tears running down both cheeks. He passed the camera to me to see what was killing him laughing and then I started laughing. On the long ride home, he glanced at the pictures again and he couldn't control himself……..we were both laughing so hard at the outcome. It was on this return trip home that we cooked up the storyline…….of my VICTORIOUS (unanimous decision btw) title fight  :)
The Challenge will perhaps be broadcast on our favourite fishing show……Uncut Angling. Apparently, those pics made Aaron laugh too  @)
Thanks Mikey…..that was a hoot  :roflmao: :thumbsup:
Blue Igloo  :tipup:   

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8 on: Apr 18, 2014, 06:43 PM »
Hahahaha, that's great....  ;D ;D
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline firefighter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Apr 21, 2014, 09:57 AM »
Great pics guys.  Must have been a great expidition! Got a hankering for some smoked truou fillets now ;D

FF 
He who hesitates is lost...

Offline 40 Creek

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Apr 21, 2014, 11:34 PM »
Great pictures Mike!! The slap picture was the funniest!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.